Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need guidance

shekeb

hail to all of you ,

so, straight to the question , where should I start to become adept in astrology.

i want to know what i am good at like Art, Poetry , Business , Singing , . i want to know this by reading my natal chart through astrology , where should I start what is first step . So, tell me from where you started ( Astrology adepts like Lady Lydia , Beloved HP Hooded Cobra and other members ) . also , sharing your personal experience can help .

666S666 said:
hail to all of you ,

so, straight to the question , where should I start to become adept in astrology.

i want to know what i am good at like Art, Poetry , Business , Singing , . i want to know this by reading my natal chart through astrology , where should I start what is first step . So, tell me from where you started ( Astrology adepts like Lady Lydia , Beloved HP Hooded Cobra and other members ) . also , sharing your personal experience can help .
On Azazels' Astrology you can see automatically what your planet placements mean for you.

I started understanding astrology better using the Astrological Calendar, without it I wouldn't know anything about astrology.

666S666 said:
hail to all of you ,

See my reply here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69612

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back