Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need a diagnosis:)

ed8874

Hey, I’d need a diagnosis for my current health status.
Tinnitus(happens randomly once or twice a day for a couple of seconds)
Liver pain (I think it’s the liver as it’s the part just under my left ribs when you poke inside, it comes when I do kundalini yoga, breath of fire, or when I eat fried stuff and/ or milk)
Burning out faster( Sometimes I get very sleepy, mostly when I sleep less than 8 hours a night)
Dry eyes(I just can’t keep my head up when walking in the street because my eyes get very wet as if I was crying because of the cold)
Libido is not much(yeah, it sucks lol)
I have a healthy diet, I eat healthy food and don’t eat too much of anything, I don’t ever eat fast food, eat greens everyday, tend to have bread everyday, drink fresh orange juice from fresh oranges every morning or have some organic fruit juice, eat fruit everyday ecc I am active and working a lot towards building a strong functional body and get rid of problems that came from a sedentary lifestyle when I was a kid.

it's not burning, it's like an ache, an annoying pain, can't really describe it, but I just remembered that the whole liver aches when it's poked, mostly after eating.
other symptoms I forgot to add:
sometimes I don't have much mental clarity, like just simple multiplications to do in the mind are kinda difficult to make.

Anxiety(THIS, this is one of the most major symptoms I have, it's social anxiety though, when I am out in public for example or have to clash against somebody, my heart beats fast, my adrenaline rises and i need more breathing, very annoying I must say.)

Bad short memory if I don’t really concentrate hard and dizziness very very often, this dizziness is followed by tinnitus.

This is all evidence of Blood Deficiency..

You need to work on:

Getting more sleep, particularly going to be before 11pm.

Using and straining your eyes less, particularly at night.

Eating blood building foods like red meat and keeping hydrated.

Giving yourself time to rest.

Other blood building foods are beets, nice bone broths and stocks. Red colored food and fruits too.
How often do you eat animal proteins? Ever suffered from anemia?

Thank you very much brother! Is there any herb that you can recommend me? By the way brother, this seems different from the diagnosis you gave me some months ago(I am edoardo G.) which was kidney ying deficiency and a lot of internal heat, are the symptoms that similar?

@soutlaw
Thank you for the adittional info, i eat meat basically everyday and never suffered from anemia.

Long term yin deficiency can lead to poor blood production over time.

Do you still have any of the symptoms we discussed earlier?

Sorry I haven't replied to the email you sent me, I have had some issues managing my time of late.

Yes and no, I don't get intense heat anymore at random times, I get kinda tired mentally and phisically after ejaculation, dizziness, bad memory ecc.

as for herbs, do you suggest any? I don't think that just eating more of the foods u listed and sleeping more will help me enough to cure this stuff.

Valeriana/green tea (from the mountains)/ balsam seed, /chamomile /mint tea perhaps? 
Try find sone fresh and have it as breakfast and one in the afternoob, you ll figure out yorself eventuallyz just be positive! Positiveness is the only cure you need tbh.... 
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail JoS 

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
Στις Δευ, 15 Ιαν, 2018 στις 4:15 μ.μ., ο χρήστηςed8874@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] έγραψε:   Yes and no, I don't get intense heat anymore at random times, I get kinda tired mentally and phisically after ejaculation, dizziness, bad memory ecc.

as for herbs, do you suggest any? I don't think that just eating more of the foods u listed and sleeping more will help me enough to cure this stuff.

It really depends tbh, sometimes I am super hungry and could eat 3 pizzas at a time(like yesterday, altough I just ate 1 pizza and 2 burgers(still wanted another pizza though)) and sometimes I just don’t want to eat anything.

And what is that causes this liver pain? I actually hope i’m wrong about the liver but the pain is just there. It’s strange though ad sometimes the pain is mostly to the right and sometimes just at the left

Blood deficiency primarily affects the liver, as the liver is responsible for storing blood.

It may be that this was already present underlying your prior issues and with their resolution it has become more apparent, or it is a progression of this issues as I mentioned before.

Either way they liver stores blood and if there is insufficient blood then the qi of the body cannot move smoothly and congests in the liver to cause pain.

The herbal formula for this is typically Si Wu Wan.

Thank you, I am gonna tell you how it will be going after I start using it.:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back