Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I keep seeing the numbers 666

krimson.devil

Hello all. I'm a interested person in Satan.. although I don't claim to be a satanist, I've done some reading on the subject. I'm filtering through a lot of different "perceptions"of Satan.
I'd like some of your thoughts on this. For the past few years I constantly see the numbers 666, from papers at my work. from surfing on the net, my car tag had 666. I'm in health care, even drug dosages, and more instances,, etc..
I see it usually everyday. I was at first very put off by this, even scared a little. Now I'm getting a little curious.. recently I started thinking to myself when I see the numbers "well there's my sign again"
Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a "sign"? or am I just a little crazy.

Thanks

Interesting you say that because I've been seeing 666's since my Dedication too!!Since you are not dedicated I think you *maybe* were with Satan in your past lives. Some past life regression would help here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@... wrote:

Hello all. I'm a interested person in Satan.. although I don't claim to be a satanist, I've done some reading on the subject. I'm filtering through a lot of different "perceptions"of Satan.
I'd like some of your thoughts on this. For the past few years I constantly see the numbers 666, from papers at my work. from surfing on the net, my car tag had 666. I'm in health care, even drug dosages, and more instances,, etc..
I see it usually everyday. I was at first very put off by this, even scared a little. Now I'm getting a little curious.. recently I started thinking to myself when I see the numbers "well there's my sign again"
Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a "sign"? or am I just a little crazy.

Thanks

It definitely could be a sign. 666 is symbolic of the Age of Aquarius or the Age of Fire when Satan will reign again. I suggest doing some more research on the JoS site as there is much to learn. Your perception of Satan is your own and no one can change that. I can assure you though that he is real and his power is real. I speak to him all the time. It's not like speaking to the false xian god. He answers when you come to him and show respect. Satan I mean of course.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@... wrote:

Thanks

You're crazy because you are asking whether you are crzy or not:p
As for me, I would consider it as a sign.
And btw, you cannot CLAIM to be a Satanist - you either are a Satanist or not.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Thanks

I've been seeing the number 9 a lot. I'm being told what the meaning is, but I was just wondering if anybody else has been experiencing that as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Interesting you say that because I've been seeing 666's since my Dedication too!!Since you are not dedicated I think you *maybe* were with Satan in your past lives. Some past life regression would help here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@ wrote:

Thanks

Thanks
Some think that when you bring something to attention you begin to notice it more often. Like buying a new car. When you didn't own one , you never noticed them, but after you bought it, you see them every where.This could be what you are experiencing.
666 is a truly fascinating number and little is said about it.
We only know it as the number of a man, and that man is supposed to be the antichrist, from what we've been told.
It does connect with the mark of the beast,which has been interpretated in so many ways it's not funny. From the interpretation we can however get an idea as to how this 666 can be interpreted.
The scripture to receive a mark lest no man buy or sell ,can be translated "receive"= to smite with the palm of the hand, and 'mark'=as a badge of servitude.
There fore we can assume that we are to use our digital imprint as a form of ID or we cant buy or sell
Ironic that we are coming out with a system very similar , if not identical as we speak.
From this , I would deduce that the nummber 666 is given to this man that won't give his digital imprint, as another form of ID and will stand against the church and the government who will be promoting this.
It could be a prison number or the like of( digital bracelet), and he will stand in the court rooms fighting the system and will in all probability be labelled as an or the antichrist, or inturn an angel(pending your view) as a result.

I keep seeing 666 too. Actually a nearby town has the "town code" thing, or whatever it's called, of 666. An example would be 218-666-2817, but change the last 4 digits because that might not be someone's actual number. And there's also a highway or road 666 nearby too,maybe it's a county, haven't gone by the sign in a while. It could just be that since you're interested in Satan(ism) that you started paying attention to things more often that you equate with Satan(ism), but maybe not. The same thing happened when I got a car, started noticing more people that had the same type of car.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@ wrote:

Thanks

Yeah, I do too. Your not the only one, I also keep having the same dreams over and over and deja'vu.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

I know this is not related too much but I see differnt numbers in my dreams the most recent was 669 but it comes back as many things one of them is the area code for San Jose another is a buybull verse (ick) and some link for a computer network but most of all it confuses me none the less hail Satan 

On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:13 PM, "wallace" <daoziran@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@ ... wrote:

Hello all. I'm a interested person in Satan.. although I don't claim to be a satanist, I've done some reading on the subject. I'm filtering through a lot of different "perceptions" of Satan.

Thanks

Some think that when you bring something to attention you begin to notice it more often. Like buying a new car. When you didn't own one , you never noticed them, but after you bought it, you see them every where.This could be what you are experiencing.
666 is a truly fascinating number and little is said about it.
We only know it as the number of a man, and that man is supposed to be the antichrist, from what we've been told.
It does connect with the mark of the beast,which has been interpretated in so many ways it's not funny. From the interpretation we can however get an idea as to how this 666 can be interpreted.
The scripture to receive a mark lest no man buy or sell ,can be translated "receive"= to smite with the palm of the hand, and 'mark'=as a badge of servitude.
There fore we can assume that we are to use our digital imprint as a form of ID or we cant buy or sell
Ironic that we are coming out with a system very similar , if not identical as we speak.
From this , I would deduce that the nummber 666 is given to this man that won't give his digital imprint, as another form of ID and will stand against the church and the government who will be promoting this.
It could be a prison number or the like of( digital bracelet), and he will stand in the court rooms fighting the system and will in all probability be labelled as an or the antichrist, or inturn an angel(pending your view) as a result.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back