Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud enough to post

war4pacifism

I started all this about 2 days ago and I'm really into everything about this spiritual satanism aka ancient paganism.

There is a catholic church literally 2 blocks away from my house (filthy Xians polluting my neighborhood with their filth)but today i took aim and fired.

When everyone was asleep I snuck out of my house and went up to the front of the church. It's funny how absent those "holy" grounds really are of anything spiritual. There are stone steps that lead up to the front doors. I found a rock and carved this right at the center in BOLD ass white chalk letters:

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

and then i took a cross i used to wear back when i was an unenlightened Xian broke it into two pieces and put them in the center.

Lucifer Himself congratulated me and said that I did good work :) It was the first time He used His voice in the telepathy instead of using my own.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

That is awesome to hear, and encouraging. Makes me want to go out and buy some nice white chalk of my own...
Lots of neighbourhood churches around here, they DO look a bit
undecorated.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "war4pacifism" <war4pacifism@... wrote:

I started all this about 2 days ago and I'm really into everything about this spiritual satanism aka ancient paganism.

There is a catholic church literally 2 blocks away from my house (filthy Xians polluting my neighborhood with their filth)but today i took aim and fired.

When everyone was asleep I snuck out of my house and went up to the front of the church. It's funny how absent those "holy" grounds really are of anything spiritual. There are stone steps that lead up to the front doors. I found a rock and carved this right at the center in BOLD ass white chalk letters:

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

and then i took a cross i used to wear back when i was an unenlightened Xian broke it into two pieces and put them in the center.

Lucifer Himself congratulated me and said that I did good work :) It was the first time He used His voice in the telepathy instead of using my own.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

You could go back to that church and tape a anti-xian tract to the front door, BUT wear some thick latex gloves when you use the tape so you are SURE that you didn't leave you're finger prints behind. I personally want to do this myself, but it will be better when It's cold, so I can wear a fleece and a hat in case their are any security cameras. There are so many cameras in the area I live in, every traffic light, every business. I hate felling like "big brother" is watching my every move. I guess that's the price I pay for living in and around a city as big as Houston.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 12:20:06 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud enough to post about it

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I love the "FUCK JESUS" line, its going to drive them crazy when they finally see it. Congrats.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Malphas!!
Hail Asmodeus!!
Hail Paimon!!
Hail Andras!!
Hail the Might Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "war4pacifism" <war4pacifism@... wrote:

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

all churches are underdecorated and i am the person who uses daylight to do this stuff its better to do it on Sunday and when everyone comes out from services they will see that and flip out.

Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 1:35:38 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud enough to post about it

That is awesome to hear, and encouraging. Makes me want to go out and buy some nice white chalk of my own...
undecorated.

Hail Satan!

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Yes, well done but be careful the enemy don't try and recognise your hand writing, another wepone you to can use that I do is when people know your a spiritual Satanist, wear white it realy works wth me after all we are the ones in the right and our gods where known as th shining ones and Father Satan wears white, I once made the mistake of cursing sumone by msm, the cops found it very hard to get me, they could only give me a caution on harrassment, but threatned to spread it to their xian media if i did it again, which I won't. But needless to say the curse worked. I duno how many times me or my friends have been threatned, told were guna be killed or jumped ect, but th cops never do out to protect us! I wore a white crisp shirt, with my blue eyes and clean cut apperance it really, really upset them! The pope wears white to deflect psychic attacks I reckon, and you can bet your bottom doller when they do their secret week magick against us they wear
black, copying us as usial, black absorbs energy, so if people psychicly want to attack the pope, aim for his 3rd eye and in2 his 6th chakra.

Hail Satan! and all of his gods and goddesses

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:00 BST Witchpower Halo wrote:

You could go back to that church and tape a anti-xian tract to the front door,
BUT wear some thick latex gloves when you use the tape so you are SURE that you
didn't leave you're finger prints behind. I personally want to do this myself,
but it will be better when It's cold, so I can wear a fleece and a hat in case
their are any security cameras. There are so many cameras in the area I live in,
every traffic light, every business. I hate felling like "big brother" is
watching my every move. I guess that's the price I pay for living in and around
a city as big as Houston.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud
enough to post about it

I started all this about 2 days ago and I'm really into everything about this
spiritual satanism aka ancient paganism.

There is a catholic church literally 2 blocks away from my house (filthy Xians
polluting my neighborhood with their filth)but today i took aim and fired.

When everyone was asleep I snuck out of my house and went up to the front of the
church. It's funny how absent those "holy" grounds really are of anything
spiritual. There are stone steps that lead up to the front doors. I found a rock
and carved this right at the center in BOLD ass white chalk letters:

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

and then i took a cross i used to wear back when i was an unenlightened Xian
broke it into two pieces and put them in the center.

Lucifer Himself congratulated me and said that I did good work :) It was the
first time He used His voice in the telepathy instead of using my own.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Yeah, my handwriting sucks, that's why I print all the tracts I deliver. No one could read it if I hand wrote them. I just put about 20 in my local grocery store. I should have brought more in with me, next time I will.

Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 12:08:30 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud enough to post about it

Yes, well done but be careful the enemy don't try and recognise your hand writing, another wepone you to can use that I do is when people know your a spiritual Satanist, wear white it realy works wth me after all we are the ones in the right and our gods where known as th shining ones and Father Satan wears white, I once made the mistake of cursing sumone by msm, the cops found it very hard to get me, they could only give me a caution on harrassment, but threatned to spread it to their xian media if i did it again, which I won't. But needless to say the curse worked. I duno how many times me or my friends have been threatned, told were guna be killed or jumped ect, but th cops never do out to protect us! I wore a white crisp shirt, with my blue eyes and clean cut apperance it really, really upset them! The pope wears white to deflect psychic attacks I reckon, and you can bet your bottom doller when they do their secret week magick against us they wear
black, copying us as usial, black absorbs energy, so if people psychicly want to attack the pope, aim for his 3rd eye and in2 his 6th chakra.

Hail Satan! and all of his gods and goddesses

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:00 BST Witchpower Halo wrote:

You could go back to that church and tape a anti-xian tract to the front door,
BUT wear some thick latex gloves when you use the tape so you are SURE that you
didn't leave you're finger prints behind. I personally want to do this myself,
but it will be better when It's cold, so I can wear a fleece and a hat in case
their are any security cameras. There are so many cameras in the area I live in,
every traffic light, every business. I hate felling like "big brother" is
watching my every move. I guess that's the price I pay for living in and around
a city as big as Houston.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud
enough to post about it

When everyone was asleep I snuck out of my house and went up to the front of the
church. It's funny how absent those "holy" grounds really are of anything
spiritual. There are stone steps that lead up to the front doors. I found a rock

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

lol i usaly have a box of white chalk in my pocket

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Parkey <panzerausv@... wrote:

all churches are underdecorated and i am the person who uses daylight to do this
stuff its better to do it on Sunday and when everyone comes out from services
they will see that and flip out.

Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 1:35:38 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I just took my first shot at the enemy and I'm proud
enough to post about it

That is awesome to hear, and encouraging. Makes me want to go out and buy some
nice white chalk of my own...

undecorated.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "war4pacifism" <war4pacifism@ wrote:

When everyone was asleep I snuck out of my house and went up to the front of
the church. It's funny how absent those "holy" grounds really are of anything

"FUCK JESUS"

"HAIL ENKI"

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back