Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i feel like i was born abandon from satan and his demons.

masterfulsatan

i feel as if satan and his demons want nothing to do with me,
i feel very alone and empty inside due to my increasing self-awareness,

is it possible that in a past life,
i had done something to forever force him out of my reach?
like a special ritual or dedication of some sort that would permanently bind me to the right-hand-path?

No you didn't. The dedications/rites, etc. of xianity & other right-hand paths have little to no power and are not binding. How do you bind yourself to a thoughtform? They have no legitimacy so don't worry about that.

What you are likely experiencing is called in some circles the "dark night of the soul." It happens to virtually "everyone" from time to time and it can be very discouraging and frustrating because you either feel like you're just treading water or, worse, going backwards.

The good news: it's not permanent, although it can last for anywhere from days to months. Keep on with your power meditations EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS THEY'RE DOING NO GOOD and it feels like you are just going through the motions. This is important. You WILL come to the end of the tunnel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

like a special ritual or dedication of some sort that would permanently bind me to the right-hand-path?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

The enemy tries to manipulate You.Satan is very loving and generous towards anyone.He has been there for Me anytime,anyplace,anywhere.From help inside dreams , to help into reality . From My own self made cages , to the traps of the enemy . He has been there all along for Me , as long as I wanted to help Myself.Satan answers our prayers,even the untalked ones.Satan is always here.Right inside of Our soul.

The "loneliness" feeling has nothing to do with Satan.Its because You start to realize Yourself.We experiance ups and downs.Some downs are plain illusionary and planetary/self inflicted.Most times WE cause depression ourself , because when We start to feel destructive , we just sit our lap and don't find why , how , and most of all , the solution . This whole "past life betrayal" is just plain off , and a tactic of the enemy . They tried to deter Me from the woman I love many times . We are never "alone" in a sense of being alone without help . We may feel alone in a sense that its us and ourself in the present moment . Void meditation , aura cleaning , cutting any cords of the enemy will change that instantly. Ask Satan to guide You to the cause . I did that many times in the past . Also , make sure to invoke Satanic energy daily . I never feel alone because I ask humbly for Satan to let Me put His energy into My soul . You can do it too .

Loneliness is an Illusion of the enemy.We are NEVER alone.Whether we feel like it or not.

P.S : Rites of the enemy are completely powerless,and they will try to convince You that they are "bidding",and that can have as a result making a belief to trap Your own self inside. They are NOT , they are mere stupidities. We know most xians have been "baptized" (Again,stolen from the Egyptian Baptism) but if they really had a connection with a "god" they wouldn't be atheists or "stray sheep" . The enemy thoughtform is powerless against the Real God, Satan. Never forget that . In Satanism we do not "leave" or "quit" . The Dedication is the only pernament rite there is. We all know what happens to traitors , what happens to cowards - they open themselves up to the enemy and they mangle them forever . Satan does not punish people who leave Him - But,the people who leave Satan's Side (the dedicated ones) are like marked sheep,and the enemy will find great pleasure in making them rot.They always fail,because Satan leaves only those who want to leave Him.

You're with Satan,He's with You.

-Vovin Lucfitian

HAIL SATAN!

How long have you been dedicated? Do you use a power meditation program, daily? Are all your chakra's open, being cleaned and spun daily? Aura being cleansed & empowered often? These are extremely important things necessary for spiritual hygiene/growth. I am trying to give as many possibilities as I can think of as I myself have felt this way all too often and understand how horrible it feels to be unable to communicate; or be "seemingly" cut off from the most important "person" in your life; the ONE you KNOW to be your only hope (from this point on I may be speaking only of myself) in your life, the ONLY one who truly loves you unconditionally. So easy for most to reach, but for you, no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, is always just out of reach. I'll have to stop here, as the gravity of life is pulling my down. I sincerely apologize for allowing all this negativity into the group, its just that I can't bury it forever...Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:04:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i feel like i was born abandon from satan and his demons.

i know exactly what u mean. It's like sometimes you'e not even sure if you're ever going to be able to advance or have experiences with satan or the astral. it's a very unfair part of spiritual advancement, when you're a complete novice. sometimes you even question your beliefs because there's so many out there. in those "dark days" what happens is that i usually just blank out. i try and blank the feelings out and focus on life and try and do something that makes me feel happy, like watch a fave tv program or eat something i enjoy etc.then all of a sudden satan speaks to me and i feel better.
i feel like that a lot, even more so now because am planning to completely cut all ties from the xtian religion through doing that special rite of blasphemy which av been meaning to do since the beginning of this year.at first i didn't think it was necessary, because i only dedicated last year and thought that life would be peachy but there's so much more work to be done on myself.One thing about satanism is that the work you put in guarantees the results you get. thats what makes it so hard esp if you're not as open as the others, or still getting attacked psychologically by negative beings esp the enemy (your previous religion if it greatly affected you and your beliefs.)
av even set a date for the rite and as i near the date am getting more aggravated, not just with myself but also others and getting more sensitive and teary because am also doing some research to give myself some intellectual basis as to why am doing it as well as spiritual basis so i don't falter. The reason why am getting teary is because it's something i've considered but never had the courage to do it till now, and i know it will really change my life as well.
Deep down it feels so good because i feel like am actually doing something good, like am letting go of a past of loneliness and grief and being chained down by doctrines for a life where i finally have the freedom to think for myself and no longer afraid of death and hell and embrace greater truths- i still can't believe how hardcore a kike i was lol!
i believed all those things about the bible but the farther i go away from xtianity the more i feel like myself- my natural self, not the clone of some jewish zombie. i do hells army meditations, and am not even always able to do meditations or other "spiritual activities i set out to do because during the week am doing more research or am working or i got other errands to run. Also sometimes i lose hope, or am tired or even forget because of all the other things am doing. I know am not the "perfect satanist" but sometimes i get the feeling that satan understands, he knows am trying because am not open enough i sometimes get discouraged, but that's the satanic path i guess.

Nobody is better than anybody. We're all on the same boat and aiming for the same goal, just at different stages and points of progress. someone's progress might be slower than someone else's, but doesn't mean they're rubbish just means they need more time. work is very tiring and breathing exercises do wear me out sometimes but the feeling you get after is phenomenal.MAYBE YOU SHOULD AIM FOR THAT "HAPPY FEELING" YOU GET. TRUST ME IT'S ADDICTIVE, ESP WHEN YOUR STOMACH GETS THAT FEELING LIKE WORMS ARE CRAWLING INSIDE OR THRES LOADS OF BUTTERFLIES DANCING AROUND INSIDE IT. i agree with the person who said meditate on satan- his energy is powerful- if you meditate on him you feel like you can kill a lion or something.
i experienced that once the next day after meditating on satan and felt like i was on the highest summit or the edge of a cliff and i cud jump off and float for ages. today i had an online argument with an ex-satanist who claims i will have an afterlife with astral neg beings etc which greatly pissed me off. internet forums are not good for me right now because of all the a-holes you meet on there who like to impose their philosophies and christian values on you, but it's all part of my research and quest to rid myself of christianity for good,unfortunately and not just that, a life of anguish and what may be regret as well for all the bad choices i made and people i put my trust in.
we all make mistakes; we're human beings but satan is one of those gods who are like it doesn't matter they'll give you a hug or comfort you no matter how you feel or what you've done you'll be accepted. it's not like the xtian god who accepts you on the condition that you're "blameless" in his sight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back