Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Don't Understand

shadowdancer06

For a long period of time, I haven't meditated or made any progress with my advancement at all. But recently, I got back on my meditation program and I really have been trying to provide any service I can to Father Satan. I've made a post similar to this before, explaining that I love with my abusive alcoholic father. Just a moment ago, he said that he would no longer allow me to perform any rituals in the house. I'm aware that I can just start using my astral temple for rituals, but given that I'm not very advanced I feel like it will be a long time before I'm able to use it. Performing the standard rituals makes me very happy, and it's always a good way for me to communicate with Satan. I feel like my father knew that and intentionally wanted to hurt me. He always does this. But what I don't understand is this...I've asked Satan to protect me from him prior to this. I still love Father Satan, and I have no intentions of leaving him. I'm just extremely upset, and I just want to know why this happened, if possible. Did I do something that angered him?

Do you do the aura of protection daily? Why not perform rituals at quietly at night or early morning when everyone’s asleep?

If you can, maybe do a binding ritual against the abuser to prevent him from hurting you, or program your aura to repel him and his abuse.

Do you do any spiritual warfare for Satan? If not, you should help out. It’s really important
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 7ed0157d15

Could have been enemy influence affecting ur dads thoughts to hurt u were it counts most to try and break ur dedication?Or it could be a test by satan of ur faith? Who really knows tho anything is possible. Stay strong

i never go back now just help to me in joining 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 7:52 am, dylanbartone@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Could have been enemy influence affecting ur dads thoughts to hurt u were it counts most to try and break ur dedication?Or it could be a test by satan of ur faith? Who really knows tho anything is possible. Stay strong

what can u for join ?

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 9:47 pm, deepak raj deepakraj436@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:    i never go back now just help to me in joining 

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 7:52 am, dylanbartone@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Could have been enemy influence affecting ur dads thoughts to hurt u were it counts most to try and break ur dedication?Or it could be a test by satan of ur faith? Who really knows tho anything is possible. Stay strong

Colour meditation is really easy to pull off with the notice of others!
You may wanna go to your local regional park to perform the meditation just make absolutely sure the place you choose is seldom visited by others and that your voice doesn’t travel to far… also watch out for snakes!… but generally snakes stay away from noise such as with vibrations so you should be fine! By going to the park under the guise of exercise he probably question it to much… also I doubt Satan would test you in that way… I have noticed a lot of people… will have a go at you thinking your wasting your life with these delusion… when they in fact are just too fearful or ignorant to truly understand how advanced you are!

Um, I don't think I understand your question. Sorry. 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy, powered by Cricket Wireless
-------- Original message --------From: "deepak raj deepakraj436@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/2/18 12:21 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Don't Understand
  what can u for join ?

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 9:47 pm, deepak raj deepakraj436@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:    i never go back now just help to me in joining 

Do This www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/F ... _Back.html
Do not start in on a void moon.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 16:55, shadowdancer06@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   For a long period of time, I haven't meditated or made any progress with my advancement at all. But recently, I got back on my meditation program and I really have been trying to provide any service I can to Father Satan. I've made a post similar to this before, explaining that I love with my abusive alcoholic father. Just a moment ago, he said that he would no longer allow me to perform any rituals in the house. I'm aware that I can just start using my astral temple for rituals, but given that I'm not very advanced I feel like it will be a long time before I'm able to use it. Performing the standard rituals makes me very happy, and it's always a good way for me to communicate with Satan. I feel like my father knew that and intentionally wanted to hurt me. He always does this. But what I don't understand is this...I've asked Satan to protect me from him prior to this. I still love Father Satan, and I have no intentions of leaving him. I'm just extremely upset, and I just want to know why this happened, if possible. Did I do something that angered him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back