Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I done it

Yeah! I done it. I have officially dedicated my soul to Father Satan <3
I could not get enough blood out of my left index finger, does that still count or do I have to do it again ? please let me know (^_^)
Im getting tired, getting blood from my left index finger has drained some of my energy and im tired. I will do my breathing exercises and meditations tomorrow morning. I live in the United Kingdom (^_^)
Good Night fellow brothers and sisters of joyofsatan (^_^)

amount of blood does not matter.
as long as you did your best and you did what is in your heart then that is all that matters.
so yeah it counts.
they told me after i did mine to work on opening my 3rd eye.
so that and the breathing exercises and power meditation is good.  start with working on that.
and

Welcome to the family
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I done it

I could not get enough blood out of my left index finger, does that still count or do I have to do it again ? please let me know (^_^)
Im getting tired, getting blood from my left index finger has drained some of my energy and im tired. I will do my breathing exercises and meditations tomorrow morning. I live in the United Kingdom (^_^)

<td val[/IMG]Congrats!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, May 29, 2012 9:35:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah! I done it. I have officially dedicated my soul to Father Satan <3

[/TD]

It's your intention that matters, not how much blood you get.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princessofdarkness492" <princessofdarkness492@... wrote:

I am glad to greet you as a sister in Satan! Congrats on your dedication!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND EVER MORE!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princessofdarkness492" <princessofdarkness492@... wrote:

I used blood out of my left leg....i hate needles and sharp stuff...so I used my shaving razor to make little cuts on my leg...i dipped the tip of the pen in the little blood that came out and I signed my name...it was mostly signed with ink tho n I was a little worrdied so I rubbed the paper on my leg and smeared some blood on it. I recited tge prayer and burned it in the candle. That paper caught on fire and turned to ashes in like 5 seconds tops! So I know he heard me :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

as long as you did your best and you did what is in your heart then that is all that matters.

so yeah it counts.

so that and the breathing exercises and power meditation is good.  start with working on that.

and

Welcome to the family

hi well im still new here but congrats! :)
Hail Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:49:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I done it

so yeah it counts.
and

Welcome to the family
To: [email protected]

If you want to make serious and fast spiritual progress, you need to follow the entire eightfold path of Astaroth, not only power meditations or breathing exercises.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Kundalini yoga combines many different techniques so you're pretty much following the entire eightfold path if you're doing different kundalini yoga exercises every day.

HPS Maxine also posted some powerful mantras to vibrate every day:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/34744

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

so yeah it counts.

and

Welcome to the family

Oops wrong second link. I meant this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28748

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If you want to make serious and fast spiritual progress, you need to follow the entire eightfold path of Astaroth, not only power meditations or breathing exercises.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Kundalini yoga combines many different techniques so you're pretty much following the entire eightfold path if you're doing different kundalini yoga exercises every day.

HPS Maxine also posted some powerful mantras to vibrate every day:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/34744

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

so yeah it counts.

and

Welcome to the family

<td val[/IMG]Congrats & welcome to Father's Family.
Hail Father Satan & Gods of Duat.

--- On Wed, 5/30/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I done it
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "princessofdarkness492@..." <princessofdarkness492@...
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 2:36 AM

<td val[/IMG]Congrats!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, May 29, 2012 9:35:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah! I done it. I have officially dedicated my soul to Father Satan <3

[/TD]
[/TD]

Thanks (^_^)

I will not do the ritual for a second time as I am aware that the ritual should only be done once (^_^)

Earlier on today I properly used an ouija board to find out the name of my guardian demon, The planchette spelt out IPOS aka ANUBIS.

I went on to the joyofsatan website and looked up Anubis on the website and it says:

Zodiac Position: 15-19 degrees of cancer
July 8th-12th
Tarot Card: 3 Of Cups
Planets: Mars/Pluto
Element: Water
Candle color: Dark Blue
Plant: Sandalwood
Metals: Iron/Plutonium
IPOS is a day demon and rules 36 legions of spirits

IPOS makes one charismatic and bold. He helps one to keep friends and make new ones and can fortell the future and discern the past.

That ouija board was accurate because before I done the ouija board I had a strong connection with IPOS as my birthday is 12th July (^_^)

Have an excellent day to all brothers and sisters of joy of satan (^_^)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back