Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I do not think that Enki is Satan (theory).

WoadWarrior

it has been commonly accepted here that Satan is Enki and Zeus is Enlil, however based off recent revelations I think this is flawed, I believe Satan is the Sumerian God An, An is the "Supreme" God of the sky, representing boundless upwards power, he is the highest ranking of all Gods and had ultimate authority in the divine world of the Gods, he however focused mostly on non Earthly matters leaving those to Enlil and Enki (more on those two later), An was the "father" of all Gods though he delegated much of his authority of the human realm to Enlil as An was a more overarching authority over the wider cosmos, the parallels to Satanas is clear and direct in my opinion.

Further this the fact that Satanas has direct spiritual relation to the letter "A" and An is simply A+N though weak evidence I do think further supports my overarching point, Satan has always been associated with the letter A and An is the God of Gods and we know the Sumerian Pantheon is Satanic due to the power of the names of those Gods and clarification from high ranking Satanists.

And as we know from the Al-Jiwah "Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn." this granting of office and affairs' to "Enlil" is entirely within Satan's stated modus operandi, we also know that Zeus is "master" of this world and from HPHC recent writings we also know that Baal is Zeus, Posideon and Hades all at once, and thus to me it stands to reason Baal is also Enlil God of Storms(Zeus) Enki God of the oceans and wisdom (Posideon) and Nergal God of the Underworld(Hades), in fact to me the evidence seems overwhelming, as such it is not accurate to describe Enki as Satan.

There is a lot more similarities to the "Big Three" of the Greek Pantheon and the Big Three of the Sumerian Pantheon but I will expand upon those at a later date if people find what I have to say compelling, but lets say for now that its quicker to describe their differences than their similarities.

I hope people enjoyed this, I would love feedback especially from higher ranked Satanists and those with higher occult knowledge but based off my research I do think I am correct, though this topic was mostly posted to spark discussion and learning, not to prove or disprove anything one way or the other.

All this information comes from me, the Gods may have guided me to it if what I said is correct, but I do not claim that a Demon or Gods has directly verified my claims.

it has been commonly accepted here that Satan is Enki and Zeus is Enlil, however based off recent revelations I think this is flawed, I believe Satan is the Sumerian God An, An is the "Supreme" God of the sky, representing boundless upwards power, he is the highest ranking of all Gods and had ultimate authority in the divine world of the Gods, he however focused mostly on non Earthly matters leaving those to Enlil and Enki (more on those two later), An was the "father" of all Gods though he delegated much of his authority of the human realm to Enlil as An was a more overarching authority over the wider cosmos, the parallels to Satanas is clear and direct in my opinion.

Further this the fact that Satanas has direct spiritual relation to the letter "A" and An is simply A+N though weak evidence I do think further supports my overarching point, Satan has always been associated with the letter A and An is the God of Gods and we know the Sumerian Pantheon is Satanic due to the power of the names of those Gods and clarification from high ranking Satanists.

And as we know from the Al-Jiwah "Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn." this granting of office and affairs' to "Enlil" is entirely within Satan's stated modus operandi, we also know that Zeus is "master" of this world and from HPHC recent writings we also know that Baal is Zeus, Posideon and Hades all at once, and thus to me it stands to reason Baal is also Enlil God of Storms(Zeus) Enki God of the oceans and wisdom (Posideon) and Nergal God of the Underworld(Hades), in fact to me the evidence seems overwhelming, as such it is not accurate to describe Enki as Satan.

There is a lot more similarities to the "Big Three" of the Greek Pantheon and the Big Three of the Sumerian Pantheon but I will expand upon those at a later date if people find what I have to say compelling, but lets say for now that its quicker to describe their differences than their similarities.

I hope people enjoyed this, I would love feedback especially from higher ranked Satanists and those with higher occult knowledge but based off my research I do think I am correct, though this topic was mostly posted to spark discussion and learning, not to prove or disprove anything one way or the other.

All this information comes from me, the Gods may have guided me to it if what I said is correct, but I do not claim that a Demon or Gods has directly verified my claims.
Thank you for your research but there are some points you missed.

Not every "God of Gods" is Satan in mythologies. Satan is Dionysus in Greek mythology, not Zeus (Zeus is Baalzebul). We know Satan is Dionysus because of many things;
Dionysus is the God of creation, death and re-creation according to Orphic Mystery Schools. "Satanama" means The same: Sa=Birth Ta=Life Na=Deathh and Ma=Rebirth
Dionysian Cult is also always associated with roots of alchemy. When you look into Lesser known sigil of Lucifer, it symbolises diagram of Magnum Opus (ultimate goal of Alchemy).
Dionysus is also the essence of creation in Orphic myths. Same goes for the Satan.

As I said, not all "God of Gods" are Satan. But even if they are that doesn't mean Satan is Anu. Anu in Sumerian mythology originally known as Father God or Creator God. But he wasn't a figure majorly worshipped by Sumerian people. Sumerian people focus their worship and energy on Enki and his brother Enlil. Anu was just an archetypical being to them, same as Chaos of Ancient Greeks. So still, Satan can't be Anu.

Also most of the Spiritual Satanists and HPs ask Satan himself and the answer they all got was the same: Satan is Enki

I appericate your Work and research, please keep reading and writing, it is interesting to hear other ideas.

It is a very interesting and convincing theory, although I disagree with what you said about Enki, since Satanas is also related to the oceans.

I recommend you to read this HPS Lydia's sermon:

It should be clarified that I am not an advanced member, but in the case of being true what you say, then it could be said that Satanas is both An and Enki.

It is a very interesting and convincing theory, although I disagree with what you said about Enki, since Satanas is also related to the oceans.

"I will explain all of this in Satanic Cosmology. But the situation is, that Zeus is actually Poseidon and Hades [3 in 1] and that these are three sub-divisions of the same power that is referred to as Zeus.

Zeus leads the Supernal realm
Poseidon, is on the world of "Idols" or the existing world (middle dimension, earth, astral realm)
Hades (underworld).

Beelzebul is the leader of the universe and created order. Satan rules beyond this, as the force of forces, the "One God" that is mysteriously and constantly referred to. As such, he is associated in Yoga as the "Ultimate Reality", "Existence beyond bounds", "The primary light" or the "Primary Darkness" and in short, Ultimate Truth also.

These two are simultaneous realities."

Thank you for your research but there are some points you missed.

Not every "God of Gods" is Satan in mythologies. Satan is Dionysus in Greek mythology, not Zeus (Zeus is Baalzebul). We know Satan is Dionysus because of many things;
Dionysus is the God of creation, death and re-creation according to Orphic Mystery Schools. "Satanama" means The same: Sa=Birth Ta=Life Na=Deathh and Ma=Rebirth
Dionysian Cult is also always associated with roots of alchemy. When you look into Lesser known sigil of Lucifer, it symbolises diagram of Magnum Opus (ultimate goal of Alchemy).
Dionysus is also the essence of creation in Orphic myths. Same goes for the Satan.

As I said, not all "God of Gods" are Satan. But even if they are that doesn't mean Satan is Anu. Anu in Sumerian mythology originally known as Father God or Creator God. But he wasn't a figure majorly worshipped by Sumerian people. Sumerian people focus their worship and energy on Enki and his brother Enlil. Anu was just an archetypical being to them, same as Chaos of Ancient Greeks. So still, Satan can't be Anu.

Also most of the Spiritual Satanists and HPs ask Satan himself and the answer they all got was the same: Satan is Enki

I appericate your Work and research, please keep reading and writing, it is interesting to hear other ideas.
Thank your your response, I actually already went over a theory regarding Satan and Dionysius in a separate theory where I largely agree but I think Dionysius is actually a representation of the union of Satan and Lilith, as for Baal being Zeus you may have missed that I wrote in this theory:

"HPHC recent writings we also know that Baal is Zeus, Poseidon and Hades all at once"

So I already acknowledged that Zeus is Baal though I should have made that clearer in the text, as for An being a representation of the primordial I really dont think that An (Anu is the Akkadian version) is a primordial force equivalent to Chaos, because there is a clear parallels in how Zeus was the top of the Greek Pantheon meanwhile as we know Satan is Dionysius whom as we know was not worshipped more than Zeus, I think this is intentional as Zeus is the ruler of Earth and so to me it would make sense that while the Sumerians would acknowledge Satan as the God of Gods (An) the chief focus of their worship would be Enki as it is he that has dominion over them, much like how in the Grand Ritual we petition Zeus as he is the direct ruler of Earth.

I will admit the fact that An is not the chief focus of worship is evidence opposed to my theory but the same is true of the Greek Pantheon, it may simply be that Zeus is the chief God of humanity and Satan remains God of Gods as such it would make sense past cultures would focus their worship on the God most involved in our affairs.

My writing style is a bit rambling and could use some work to increase clarity, going forward I will try to separate my points more clearly to improve readability, thank you for your reply.

As for this, I do admit runs contrary to my research but the Gods sometimes give answers to questions in order for us to develop our understanding and grow, perhaps their is knowledge in the statement that Satan is Enki even though from my understanding he is Enki and thus is Zeus, perhaps it speaks to the nature of Satan's power how he is master of all domains and thus all Gods can be seen as him or extensions of him or at least what he represents? Though that would require a lot more research on my part to begin to understand.

It should be clarified that I am not an advanced member, but in the case of being true what you say, then it could be said that Satanas is both An and Enki.
Satan being Poseidon appears to have been wrong according to HPHC, whom stated that Baal is in fact Zeus + Hades+ Poseidon.

Thank your your response, I actually already went over a theory regarding Satan and Dionysius in a separate theory where I largely agree but I think Dionysius is actually a representation of the union of Satan and Lilith, as for Baal being Zeus you may have missed that I wrote in this theory:

"HPHC recent writings we also know that Baal is Zeus, Poseidon and Hades all at once"

So I already acknowledged that Zeus is Baal though I should have made that clearer in the text, as for An being a representation of the primordial I really dont think that An (Anu is the Akkadian version) is a primordial force equivalent to Chaos, because there is a clear parallels in how Zeus was the top of the Greek Pantheon meanwhile as we know Satan is Dionysius whom as we know was not worshipped more than Zeus, I think this is intentional as Zeus is the ruler of Earth and so to me it would make sense that while the Sumerians would acknowledge Satan as the God of Gods (An) the chief focus of their worship would be Enki as it is he that has dominion over them, much like how in the Grand Ritual we petition Zeus as he is the direct ruler of Earth.

I will admit the fact that An is not the chief focus of worship is evidence opposed to my theory but the same is true of the Greek Pantheon, it may simply be that Zeus is the chief God of humanity and Satan remains God of Gods as such it would make sense past cultures would focus their worship on the God most involved in our affairs.

My writing style is a bit rambling and could use some work to increase clarity, going forward I will try to separate my points more clearly to improve readability, thank you for your reply.
I think I explained myself wrong;
I remember your post about Dionysus symbolises union of Lilith and Lucifer, I talked about it under your post as well.
So about this post: I didn't mean to say An is Chaos but their role is similar becuase of the lack of worship and focus and just being a centeral state/deity that originated Gods.

About other things I really reccomend looking into Anthropology and interpretation of Mythology: Every culture has their own perspective about Gods. For example Zeus (Baalzebul) is being Main God of Greeks because of their cultural aspect is usually turning around manhood and politics, Odin (Satan) is being the Main God of Germans because of their cultural aspect turns around war, union of masculine and feminine aspects etc. And Ra (Azazel) is the Main God of Egyptians, simply because of the Sun Cult.

Geography and culture is important when we talk about mythology. Just because Odin is the Main God we can not say he is same as Zeus and Ra (or Horus) because they are the Main Gods as well.

About other things I really reccomend looking into Anthropology and interpretation of Mythology: Every culture has their own perspective about Gods. For example Zeus (Baalzebul) is being Main God of Greeks because of their cultural aspect is usually turning around manhood and politics, Odin (Satan) is being the Main God of Germans because of their cultural aspect turns around war, union of masculine and feminine aspects etc. And Ra (Azazel) is the Main God of Egyptians, simply because of the Sun Cult.

Geography and culture is important when we talk about mythology. Just because Odin is the Main God we can not say he is same as Zeus and Ra (or Horus) because they are the Main Gods as well.
Very good points, but with Enki I think it is different as the Enki Enlil Nergal triad is just so incredibly similar to the Zeus Poseidon Hades triad including with Hades/Nergal having a huge importance placed upon their wives, that it seems very unlikely to me that its a coincidence.

As for Odin, honestly there is once more a very strong parallel between Odin slaying Yimir and creating a new order and Zeus slaying Cronus and creating a new order, both these mythos suggest a forging of the world as we know it from some primordial force, HPHC has refenced Baal as having created order this suggests a common theme to identify Baal in Pagan religions as the God whom created order for the benefit of his children, Humanity.

However I have not done nearly enough research into the Norse Pantheon to dispute if Odin is in fact Baal, because almost certainly Baal is Thor, that is not to say he could not also be Odin as part of another triad representation but I am unsure whom the third member of the triad would be, furthermore I am not sure who Satan would be in the Norse Pantheon if not Odin, as Odin and Satan clearly have extremely strong similarities, I wonder if Odin is Baal + Satan representing them as twin powers in one form much like my theory about Dionysius being Satan + Lilith.

I should also point out when it comes to An, he isn't just the "Chief" God of the Sumerian Pantheon he was also the father of Ishtar (Inanna/Astarte) we know that Satan is the father of Astarte.

Thanks for all the feedback as I said this is just a theory I am working on, I could easily be 100% wrong and I am glad it got any engagement at all.

W
Very good points, but with Enki I think it is different as the Enki Enlil Nergal triad is just so incredibly similar to the Zeus Poseidon Hades triad including with Hades/Nergal having a huge importance placed upon their wives, that it seems very unlikely to me that its a coincidence.

As for Odin, honestly there is once more a very strong parallel between Odin slaying Yimir and creating a new order and Zeus slaying Cronus and creating a new order, both these mythos suggest a forging of the world as we know it from some primordial force, HPHC has refenced Baal as having created order this suggests a common theme to identify Baal in Pagan religions as the God whom created order for the benefit of his children, Humanity.

However I have not done nearly enough research into the Norse Pantheon to dispute if Odin is in fact Baal, because almost certainly Baal is Thor, that is not to say he could not also be Odin as part of another triad representation but I am unsure whom the third member of the triad would be, furthermore I am not sure who Satan would be in the Norse Pantheon if not Odin, as Odin and Satan clearly have extremely strong similarities, I wonder if Odin is Baal + Satan representing them as twin powers in one form much like my theory about Dionysius being Satan + Lilith.

I should also point out when it comes to An, he isn't just the "Chief" God of the Sumerian Pantheon he was also the father of Ishtar (Inanna/Astarte) we know that Satan is the father of Astarte.

Thanks for all the feedback as I said this is just a theory I am working on, I could easily be 100% wrong and I am glad it got any engagement at all
We know that Greek Mythology mostly influenced by Sumerian mythology. For example Aphrodite comes from İnanna, even their myths are the same (such as Adonis). Same goes for Nergal and Ereshkigal. When you look at the Nergal and Hades their myths are different.

Also Nergal, Enki and Enlil are not seem as a major Triad usually.

Thanks for all the feedback as I said this is just a theory I am working on, I could easily be 100% wrong and I am glad it got any engagement at all.
Oh and about Odin;
Myths like Ymir and Cronus are comes from Proto-Indo-European dualistoc belief system and main Proto-European sky God Dyeus. Academicians agreed that Dyeus evolve into Zeus, Thor, Indra and Perun (all of them are Baalzebul because Dyeus is BaalZebul). Just like Dyeus means God, Baal means God/Lord as well.

Zeus is not the Ruler of Death, what is going on on this forum lately with all of those information's??????
Zeus is Baalzebul , HADES Is HADES which is Satan's SON and Posedion is Satan and Satan/Enki is the ruler of the Eath.

In HP Cobra's post about two as one he is reffering to just two as per the title of the topic and there's no Hades in it.
I think I explained myself wrong;
I remember your post about Dionysus symbolises union of Lilith and Lucifer, I talked about it under your post as well.
So about this post: I didn't mean to say An is Chaos but their role is similar becuase of the lack of worship and focus and just being a centeral state/deity that originated Gods.

I don't think Ra is Azazel are you reffering to Amon Ra to RA God of Sun? That's another God Son of Satan.

The reason that Zeus[Beelzebul] is associated with Satan as one ,it's two different GOD'S different Begins but very connected.

Zeus is not the Ruler of Death, what is going on on this forum lately with all of those information's??????
Zeus is Baalzebul , HADES Is HADES which is Satan's SON and Posedion is Satan and Satan/Enki is the ruler of the Eath.

In HP Cobra's post about two as one he is reffering to just two as per the title of the topic and there's no Hades in it.

I don't think Ra is Azazel are you reffering to Amon Ra to RA God of Sun? That's another God Son of Satan.

The reason that Zeus[Beelzebul] is associated with Satan as one ,it's two different GOD'S different Begins but very connected.
Ra and Amon Ra are two different Gods.
JoS didn't officially said Ra is Azazel but I believe they are similar, and even tho Azazel and Ra are not the same my point is still valid about the Enki being Satan (at least I believe so).

What is sure, Satan is Enki.
And I think what HP Cobra mentioned earlier about Zeus' (Baalzebul) connection to Satan was very logical.

"what is going on on this forum lately with all of those information's??????"

I just wanted to ask the same...
Recently almost anytime I check the new topics and posts here, I feel as if it was a total different forum where I just clicked accidentally...

This and other similar weird ass topics and "argues" come up on daily basis now.
Of course everyone is cute and only "confused" or "newby" and "uneducated" etc and there is absolutely no signs of subversion or any bad intent here... 😂
Everything is ok! 😉

And I think what HP Cobra mentioned earlier about Zeus' (Baalzebul) connection to Satan was very logical.

Recently almost anytime I check the new topics and posts here, I feel as if it was a total different forum where I just clicked accidentally...

This and other similar weird ass topics and "argues" come up on daily basis now.
Of course everyone is cute and only "confused" or "newby" and "uneducated" etc and there is absolutely no signs of subversion or any bad intent here... 😂
Everything is ok! 😉
No ideea neither. Some informations got change then they say Maxine was wrong with some stuff which She might have been. Then some theories complelty change , I have no ideea anymore, one mf my post has been declined saying its more then half wrong and not even a word back of why is wrong or if it will ever be approved , NO IDEEA WHAT IS GOING ON.

I hope at least HP Cobra from all of them would do better

Everything is ok! 😉
If your going to accuse me of something, do it directly, you want to know where this information comes from?
Gee if only there was some mechanism or method known as reading through which you could somehow, through some method read my post or indeed AFODO's reply with the source of this information, but clearly this is beyond you, so let me put it plainly.

"I will explain all of this in Satanic Cosmology. But the situation is, that Zeus is actually Poseidon and Hades [3 in 1] and that these are three sub-divisions of the same power that is referred to as Zeus."

Why I had to copy and paste AFODO's reply is beyond me, perhaps he wrote it in some unknown language that only I and everyone else here could read, but you somehow could not.

I get it reading is hard, its really hard, you would have to pay some slight level of attention in order to do it, it could take moments maybe even seconds out of your day to do so, much better to ask where the information is coming from and accusing me of subversion instead of simply reading and finding out for yourself.

"Weird ass topics" your right every post on these forums should be the same utter dredge "wahh I cant get pussy! wahh I dont want to take a shower! wahh women evil! wahh am I a God yet?" May the Gods forgive me for trying to bring in some theological discussion, with the literal pretext of me saying that its just a theory and that none of the information comes from the Gods directly, apparently this is not enough to highlight this post was just meant to encourage discussion and deeper thought on the Gods, clearly nobody here can write anything that has not already been written down on these forums, fantastic sounds like a place of spiritual learning and development and totally not like a typical xian deathcult.

Want to accuse me of something? do it openly anything less is cowardice.

Sure when I make such topics to spark discussion its subversion, couldn't possibly be your just ignorant?

And before you get uppity about the nature of my reply, remember this, you could have just asked for my sources politely or as I mentioned read the topic, or indeed read HPHC's writings so that you were up to date, none of these things are difficult, instead of sneakily implying I am spreading subversion, indeed if I am right on this, then it is my duty to shed light on the Gods no less than its HPHC's the only difference is he can speak with authority and I can at best start a discussion so thats what I did, with every clarification that I am not an authority that I could write down, yet somehow that was not enough.

Explain to me in detail why Satan the Divine Authority is not An the Divine Authority? Why Satan Father of Divinity is not An Father of Divinity? Why Satan who rules an empire extending beyond Earth is not An who oversaw matters beyond Earth? Why Satan Father of Astarte is not An Father of Inanna? What exact part of my post did you have a problem with beyond accusing me of subversion? Why would Enki be Satan when Poseidon is not, seeing as how your so wise and learned compared to ignorant newby, uneducated me, perhaps you could do as Padme did and actually counter my points?

Do you even know anything about Sumerian Mythos? Akkadian? Anything at all?

Notice how me and Padme had a good back and forth with no disrespect despite clearly disagreeing with me, we both came away with something to think about and more to learn.

I should have posted my sources for HPHC's writing's but honestly I just assumed everyone here had the sense to keep up to date with what our High Priest had to say, clearly I was wrong and people had much better things to do like wank and play vidya games, then when I saw AFODO did that for me I felt even less need as I assumed people here could read, I have learned much that those two expectations incorrect, noted.

Heres my next post, much more in line with what you want:

ME HORNY HOW DO ME MAKE SEX RITUAL MAKE WIFE VIRGIN SEXY TIME??!!?:!?!?

The Ancients would be proud.

Do we want these forums to be a place of discussion of our Gods and exploration of theology or do we just want to be a lifestyle advice forum? Was this post really truly that out of line with the culture here? And yes discussions mean that sometimes someone is wrong, I am happy to be corrected by the clergy because the more we discuss these topics the closer to we get to our Gods, being wrong and being ignorant are two separate things, and only one of them is a choice, I am happy to be wrong but I refuse to be ignorant.

If your going to accuse me of something, do it directly, you want to know where this information comes from?
Gee if only there was some mechanism or method known as reading through which you could somehow, through some method read my post or indeed AFODO's reply with the source of this information, but clearly this is beyond you, so let me put it plainly.

"I will explain all of this in Satanic Cosmology. But the situation is, that Zeus is actually Poseidon and Hades [3 in 1] and that these are three sub-divisions of the same power that is referred to as Zeus."

Why I had to copy and paste AFODO's reply is beyond me, perhaps he wrote it in some unknown language that only I and everyone else here could read, but you somehow could not.

I get it reading is hard, its really hard, you would have to pay some slight level of attention in order to do it, it could take moments maybe even seconds out of your day to do so, much better to ask where the information is coming from and accusing me of subversion instead of simply reading and finding out for yourself.

"Weird ass topics" your right every post on these forums should be the same utter dredge "wahh I cant get pussy! wahh I dont want to take a shower! wahh women evil! wahh am I a God yet?" May the Gods forgive me for trying to bring in some theological discussion, with the literal pretext of me saying that its just a theory and that none of the information comes from the Gods directly, apparently this is not enough to highlight this post was just meant to encourage discussion and deeper thought on the Gods, clearly nobody here can write anything that has not already been written down on these forums, fantastic sounds like a place of spiritual learning and development and totally not like a typical xian deathcult.

Sure when I make such topics to spark discussion its subversion, couldn't possibly be your just ignorant?

And before you get uppity about the nature of my reply, remember this, you could have just asked for my sources politely or as I mentioned read the topic, or indeed read HPHC's writings so that you were up to date, none of these things are difficult, instead of sneakily implying I am spreading subversion, indeed if I am right on this, then it is my duty to shed light on the Gods no less than its HPHC's the only difference is he can speak with authority and I can at best start a discussion so thats what I did, with every clarification that I am not an authority that I could write down, yet somehow that was not enough.

Explain to me in detail why Satan the Divine Authority is not An the Divine Authority? Why Satan Father of Divinity is not An Father of Divinity? Why Satan who rules an empire extending beyond Earth is not An who oversaw matters beyond Earth? Why Satan Father of Astarte is not An Father of Inanna? What exact part of my post did you have a problem with beyond accusing me of subversion? Why would Enki be Satan when Poseidon is not, seeing as how your so wise and learned compared to ignorant newby, uneducated me, perhaps you could do as Padme did and actually counter my points?

Notice how me and Padme had a good back and forth with no disrespect despite clearly disagreeing with me, we both came away with something to think about and more to learn.

I should have posted my sources for HPHC's writing's but honestly I just assumed everyone here had the sense to keep up to date with what our High Priest had to say, clearly I was wrong and people had much better things to do like wank and play vidya games, then when I saw AFODO did that for me I felt even less need as I assumed people here could read, I have learned much that those two expectations incorrect, noted.

Do we want these forums to be a place of discussion of our Gods and exploration of theology or do we just want to be a lifestyle advice forum? Was this post really truly that out of line with the culture here? And yes discussions mean that sometimes someone is wrong, I am happy to be corrected by the clergy because the more we discuss these topics the closer to we get to our Gods, being wrong and being ignorant are two separate things, and only one of them is a choice, I am happy to be wrong but I refuse to be ignorant.

These topics are fine and good to discuss. Please do be too upset about other people sharing contrary opinions, or let negative responses make you refrain from opening or participating in such discussion again in the future. These are appreciated topics.

On the subject of your post itself. I'm not certain at the moment about this conjecture, however one thing I would like to give attention to, is that it is possible for Enki to be An/Anu and Enki simultaneously. And also for Enki to be Both Enki and Enlil simultaneously. Like how Satan and Baalzevulon can be seen as a One and a Duality simultaneously.

There is nothing "wrong". The unfortunate truth people will have to endure to listen to, based on all the Ancient manuscripts, is that actually Beelzebul is in charge of the universe and that Zeus was divided in three aspects (and also, another 300+ aspects). Ancients knew this to be the case.

The things that were later generated from the LHP, are things we worked on at the time. Satan is a more mystical situation than the above. There were two transitional Aeons (Saturn's Time or the Golden Age, Satan's Age) and then the second age, Beelzebul had to take in charge, to set the order straight again.

The Gods don't beef over these topics like petty humans for superiority, like "I wuz fightin my brotha n shiet". They are united consciousness and higher beings. If something goes bad, the President sends the Military Commander to set order. The President has nothing against the Military Commander.

The stories people read from Mythology, or even the LHP, are symbolic stories, not literal. Rabbis wrote garbage and many people took these literally, without even going back to original sources with actual knowledge.

So since many are believing in jewish fairytales, if you want the facts, you have to go back. And that is what the Ancients knew to be the case. The original trinity is stolen among many other Gods, from the tripartial nature of Zeus:

Zeus - Elysian - Heaven
Poseidon - Earth - World
Hades - Underworld - Realm of the Dead.

Satan is actually Enki, but in the Myths, the Gods "fight" and so on - these are not literal things, they are symbolic things that are initiation secrets. They are instructed to regular humans in stories, to hide certain things in them. This was well known.

Wrong outcomes arise when people take them as literal, because they are not literal events. They are called Myths for a reason, they serve as vehicles to understand certain topics.

This other dumb stuff that animals wrote that "Enki and Enlil were at war because bad daddy Anu", is another oversimplified jockery by people who literalize the myths. These are the same people that say that Zeus turned into a bull or something.

The above is not a spiritual way to look into things, it's taking certain myths literally while those who wrote them even explained they are mythological symbolism.

There were also sayings that Zeus kidnaped Hade's niche and rape her and then somehow Zeus had to agree because there's some kind of universal deal where if one go in the underworld can never be back and then she could be 50% of time out of that world and back there to Hades as part of the agreement . This is not literal thing that happened. You really think someone like Zeus guys would really need to take from all the possible beings exactly that one and honestly rape as well? That's bullshit and with meditation,time and many other things it would be easier for everyone to spot on the truth about things. Some thins are just simple common sense like the one I have said now about how the story of Zeus is bullsiht.

There were also sayings that Zeus kidnaped Hade's niche and rape her and then somehow Zeus had to agree because there's some kind of universal deal where if one go in the underworld can never be back and then she could be 50% of time out of that world and back there to Hades as part of the agreement . This is not literal thing that happened. You really think someone like Zeus guys would really need to take from all the possible beings exactly that one and honestly rape as well? That's bullshit and with meditation,time and many other things it would be easier for everyone to spot on the truth about things. Some thins are just simple common sense like the one I have said now about how the story of Zeus is bullsiht.

All the Ancients who wrote these "myths", they knew them to be not literal. The writers knew this. Plato goes in-depth about this topic, everyone knew it was symbolism and not literal.

Rape was punishable by execution or imprisonment in many cases in the Ancient Greek world, if we are to talk about literal things.

Plato also goes in depth on how certain stupid people who made "myths" also became famous (like the Jews who write literary garbage) and how that is a sin against the Gods, which misguides people and makes them retarded. Not everyone was "good" in writing things in the Ancient world either, so not all sources have the same value.

These topics are fine and good to discuss. Please do be too upset about other people sharing contrary opinions, or let negative responses make you refrain from opening or participating in such discussion again in the future. These are appreciated topics.

On the subject of your post itself. I'm not certain at the moment about this conjecture, however one thing I would like to give attention to, is that it is possible for Enki to be An/Anu and Enki simultaneously. And also for Enki to be Both Enki and Enlil simultaneously. Like how Satan and Baalzevulon can be seen as a One and a Duality simultaneously.
I didnt get upset that people disagreed, but that person clearly implied I was acting in bad faith, I wanted to just spark some discussion but clearly I went about it the wrong way and I wont be doing so in the future regardless as its simply not worth it whether I am right or wrong, but its a bit much to expect me to let people snidely call me a traitor, but clearly I let my emotions get the better of me in my response, but I did tag my own comment for deletion using the report feature before it got posted while it was awaiting approval as I realized it would only aggravate things further. Thank you for your response

There is nothing "wrong". The unfortunate truth people will have to endure to listen to, based on all the Ancient manuscripts, is that actually Beelzebul is in charge of the universe and that Zeus was divided in three aspects (and also, another 300+ aspects). Ancients knew this to be the case.

The things that were later generated from the LHP, are things we worked on at the time. Satan is a more mystical situation than the above. There were two transitional Aeons (Saturn's Time or the Golden Age, Satan's Age) and then the second age, Beelzebul had to take in charge, to set the order straight again.

The Gods don't beef over these topics like petty humans for superiority, like "I wuz fightin my brotha n shiet". They are united consciousness and higher beings. If something goes bad, the President sends the Military Commander to set order. The President has nothing against the Military Commander.

The stories people read from Mythology, or even the LHP, are symbolic stories, not literal. Rabbis wrote garbage and many people took these literally, without even going back to original sources with actual knowledge.

So since many are believing in jewish fairytales, if you want the facts, you have to go back. And that is what the Ancients knew to be the case. The original trinity is stolen among many other Gods, from the tripartial nature of Zeus:

Zeus - Elysian - Heaven
Poseidon - Earth - World
Hades - Underworld - Realm of the Dead.

Satan is actually Enki, but in the Myths, the Gods "fight" and so on - these are not literal things, they are symbolic things that are initiation secrets. They are instructed to regular humans in stories, to hide certain things in them. This was well known.

Wrong outcomes arise when people take them as literal, because they are not literal events. They are called Myths for a reason, they serve as vehicles to understand certain topics.
Thank you HPHC, but my theory is not due to the allegorical stories regarding the Sumerian Gods but instead by the presence of An in the Sumerian Pantheon, the similarities to Satan to me seem striking to say the least, not to mention Poseidon being Enki would once more reinforce the 3 - 1 nature of Zeus in yet another Pagan Pantheon, I understand most of the stories are allegorical but the story of An seems so incredibly similar to Satan, they both are the fathers of divinity, they both are the God of Gods, they both represent an outer power or truth beyond our material universe as while Enki and Enlil and Nergal/Ereshkigal whom combined represent what the Sumerians believed to be the "Firmament" of our world, yet An ruled beyond this, which to me correlates really strongly with what we know about Satan, I am not trying to say I am right or whatever, but the enemy went to great lengths to scrub knowledge of An from the records.

Most of the knowledge of Sumerian belief have been melded with Akkadian but when we simply observe Pre-Akkadian beliefs I cant help but notice startlingly similarities between the Baal/Zeus Triad in Greece and my hypothetical triad in Sumeria.

This topic flew off the rails, I never wanted it to start arguments only greater research and discussion, but I put a lot of effort into this research and right or wrong it did not deserve to be suggested as being subversive, at the worst its wrong, but how can I learn unless I learn from my mistakes? How could I understand that my theory was incorrect unless I posted it?

I will trust your judgement on the matter and if you say Satan is Enki that is the final word on it as far as I am concerned, but the story of An is just so similar to what we know of Satan, even down to his familial ties.

Where is this coming from?! Where did I say this?! Common sense would also ask that you quote me where exactly I said this or even implied this.

What part of my theory relied on allegories? If An is not Satan then who is An? What does An have to do with to do with the story of Persephone? Why bring this up?

Also in your comment earlier you claimed Hades is the son of Satan and that Baal is not Hades, yet as HPHC has mentioned twice now, Baal is Hades and Posiedon and Zeus 3 in 1.

Literally none of my theory was based on the allegorical stories instead it was based upon what the Sumerians believed to be the rulerships of these deities, An is the God of Gods the great Father, whom gave rule of this world to Enlil e.g Zeus...Exactly the same way Satan did Baal, this is a coincidence? Fine whatever I am wrong, but dont make an argument that I misunderstood something by making up something I havent said, if An is not Satan its hardly common sense for me not to know this when his rulership's are nearly identical.

Zeus and Thor hardly have the same mythos surrounding them, because its not the stories that are important its the rulerships and thats what I investigated.

You are free to say anything you want, everyone is, and then we just exchange information and everyone can have their conclusion. That's all good, and with extra information, things always are better.

This other dumb stuff that animals wrote that "Enki and Enlil were at war because bad daddy Anu", is another oversimplified jockery by people who literalize the myths. These are the same people that say that Zeus turned into a bull or something.

The above is not a spiritual way to look into things, it's taking certain myths literally while those who wrote them even explained they are mythological symbolism.
With all due respect, I did not rely on any of these stories, most which are come from the Akkadian period or later I researched Sumerian texts, An is the Sumerian word for Sky, he represented boundless power, the power beyond the world as the Sumerians understood it, I am not basing this off some story, but off the MUL.APIN texts, An was granted the largest domain in the sky, beyond Enki or Enlil.

The term for the Sumerian Pantheon was Anunnaki meaning "offspring of An" is the same not true of Satan that all the Gods are one way or another his children either by blood or guidance?

For instance Enlil was literally called the "supreme lord of the univerise" by Sumerian Hyms, he was the "Father" and the "King" and a being of utmost judgement "Enlil who sits broadly on the white dais, on the lofty dais, who perfects the decrees of power, lordship, and princeship," there is no doubt that Enlil is Zeus none, this prayer is very similar in fact to the wording of the Grand Ritual

However, An was described as the origin from which all authority derives, he was held in the highest position of the Sumerian Pantheon he was the one that maintained Cosmic Order, he was considered more distant to us than Enlil yet his authority was the authority from which all other Gods derived, which God could possibly fit that description if not our Lord Satan?

I will accept going forward that Satan is in fact Enki but it does seem more of an Akkadian interpretation of the Sumerian Pantheon.

With all due respect, I did not rely on any of these stories, most which are come from the Akkadian period or later I researched Sumerian texts, An is the Sumerian word for Sky, he represented boundless power, the power beyond the world as the Sumerians understood it, I am not basing this off some story, but off the MUL.APIN texts, An was granted the largest domain in the sky, beyond Enki or Enlil.

The term for the Sumerian Pantheon was Anunnaki meaning "offspring of An" is the same not true of Satan that all the Gods are one way or another his children either by blood or guidance?

My replies are in general, not personal.

For instance Enlil was literally called the "supreme lord of the univerise" by Sumerian Hyms, he was the "Father" and the "King" and a being of utmost judgement "Enlil who sits broadly on the white dais, on the lofty dais, who perfects the decrees of power, lordship, and princeship," there is no doubt that Enlil is Zeus none, this prayer is very similar in fact to the wording of the Grand Ritual

However, An was described as the origin from which all authority derives, he was held in the highest position of the Sumerian Pantheon he was the one that maintained Cosmic Order, he was considered more distant to us than Enlil yet his authority was the authority from which all other Gods derived, which God could possibly fit that description if not our Lord Satan?

I will accept going forward that Satan is in fact Enki but it does seem more of an Akkadian interpretation of the Sumerian Pantheon.

Enlil or Beelzebul, is literally this.

Many people just read LHP nonsense like Bilzibub de smol goy god, who wus nutin n shiet.

However Beelzebul was objectively the lord of the Universe and the former of the Universe, there is no dispute about this in any Ancient religion. They also just openly say it was he that created humanity and everything else.

In the "Revelations", the jews whine that "Satan's Throne in Pergamum" - this is where the Statue of Zeus was in the Ancient World, largest temple of Zeus in Asia. They call him Satan there.

Satan and Beelzebul are so close they are inter-changeable, the enemy knows this very well, only children who read only the LHP do not know this.

As I bring this info it must be understood it's what is very well known, not personal preference of mine.

"AN" is actually something more sublime, it's a state of consciousness. But yes, Satan could classify in this category and Enki also.

Enlil or Beelzebul, is literally this.

Many people just read LHP nonsense like Bilzibub de smol goy god, who wus nutin n shiet.

However Beelzebul was objectively the lord of the Universe and the former of the Universe, there is no dispute about this in any Ancient religion.

"AN" is actually something more sublime, it's a state of consciousness. But yes, Satan could classify in this category and Enki also.
Thank you, but I am actually agreeing with you about Baal, I have been this entire time, this theory stemmed from the knowledge that Baal was the 3 in 1 as such I saw a similar pattern amongst the Vedic Gods but I wanted more time to explore that and more pressingly I knew that you would already know that as your knowledge of the Veda clearly outstrips mine, but when it came to the Sumerian Pantheon I saw the triad of Zeus reappear or at least I thought I did, this theory in no way diminishes the place of Zeus, instead it place him as the whole ruler of this world as once more the 3 in 1, all I wanted to do was show people that this pattern is persistent across Pre-Abrahmic Pantheons by using Pre Akkadian Sumeria as an example, this topic was not to say Satan is not Enki it was more to say that Zeus is Enki and that Satan is An, e.g I was not trying to take things away from the Gods but only see everything put in its proper place according to how I understood it.

But if An is more akin to a force or a state that would also make sense, if its a spiritual state of power than the refences to An could be analogous to the refences of the serpent across ancient cultures.

But this sort of thing is exactly what I wanted out of this topic, an exploration of these themes, I have learned a lot, thank you.

I will say this during my research I couldn't help but see the following:

Sat= Perfect/Truth An= God of Gods in Sumeria/ As To be/IS

An is Perfect/ An is Truth

Satanas could then be seen as a one word mantra of An though I will of course admit that this is a massive stretch as I am combing two different languages in Sumeria and Sanskrit, but it did make my heart flutter a bit thinking about it, though its likely a coincidence. But An does reappear in the mantras of Satan, this name/deity is IMO worth researching, I have explored with the Mantra AN a little and the results were seemingly very positive.

Where is this coming from?! Where did I say this?! Common sense would also ask that you quote me where exactly I said this or even implied this.

What part of my theory relied on allegories? If An is not Satan then who is An? What does An have to do with to do with the story of Persephone? Why bring this up?

Also in your comment earlier you claimed Hades is the son of Satan and that Baal is not Hades, yet as HPHC has mentioned twice now, Baal is Hades and Posiedon and Zeus 3 in 1.

Literally none of my theory was based on the allegorical stories instead it was based upon what the Sumerians believed to be the rulerships of these deities, An is the God of Gods the great Father, whom gave rule of this world to Enlil e.g Zeus...Exactly the same way Satan did Baal, this is a coincidence? Fine whatever I am wrong, but dont make an argument that I misunderstood something by making up something I havent said, if An is not Satan its hardly common sense for me not to know this when his rulership's are nearly identical.

Zeus and Thor hardly have the same mythos surrounding them, because its not the stories that are important its the rulerships and thats what I investigated.
I never said you said this, relax I was just saying about this myth as well , it had nothing to do with you, chill man

No, it seems. If you do not fit the above category I referred then it is NOT about you then. You rather should not even have reacted then if you are not a subverter or anything.
If it is better to you then I am saying sorry now for not giving a more exact reply, maybe it could be misunderstood really. And yes, you are right, I did not have time to check AFODO's reply unfortunately. Also I could not follow the other or newer replies here. Sorry.

But to me your topic/post is still sort of weird, as it is already known that Satan is Enki. An or Anu is not an actual being, at least earlier this was said.
When I have time I try to find that older sermon then, where the conception of Anu was explained...

"...couldn't possibly be your just ignorant?"
What does it mean? You rather wanted to write "you're"?
No, I do not think I am ignorant.

I was talking generally anyways. About weird and other "interesting" posts lately...many posts/topics come up very similarly, looking like innocent discussions, sometimes just questions, but sometimes subverting-like theories or ideas are being pushed slightly in these topics. Of course there are exceptions.
So I was not and am not exactly saying that your topic must be a subversion here, as I said I found it weird and started to talk about the things I see recently here.

Also, of course you can believe what you would like.

Your reply is extreme informative and a topic of high importance in itself. Now, in regards to the "Anu", "Anu" was falsely attacked here because of the stupidity of the Jew Zecharia Stichin, and due to inferior understanding of the myths.

It is very revealing that Anu is the Mother Goddess, typically because she retains the same core meaning of the "Anu" as a Sumerian sky god, both being generative and giving existence to the "Divine Beings".

As stated, "Anu" is this generative principle of the Aether. The letters are also relating to this very principle by unbreaking bond. AUM, given sometimes as AUN, is only more revealing of this very fact.
It is a quoted reply of HP Cobra on Arcadia's interesting comment, from this sermon:

No, it seems. If you do not fit the above category I referred then it is NOT about you then. You rather should not even have reacted then if you are not a subverter or anything.
If it is better to you then I am saying sorry now for not giving a more exact reply, maybe it could be misunderstood really. And yes, you are right, I did not have time to check AFODO's reply unfortunately. Also I could not follow the other or newer replies here. Sorry.

But to me your topic/post is still sort of weird, as it is already known that Satan is Enki. An or Anu is not an actual being, at least earlier this was said.
When I have time I try to find that older sermon then, where the conception of Anu was explained...

"...couldn't possibly be your just ignorant?"
What does it mean? You rather wanted to write "you're"?
No, I do not think I am ignorant.

I was talking generally anyways. About weird and other "interesting" posts lately...many posts/topics come up very similarly, looking like innocent discussions, sometimes just questions, but sometimes subverting-like theories or ideas are being pushed slightly in these topics. Of course there are exceptions.
So I was not and am not exactly saying that your topic must be a subversion here, as I said I found it weird and started to talk about the things I see recently here.

Also, of course you can believe what you would like.
Thank you, I apologies too, I fly off the handle way too easily and its not the first time in the forums I have done so, I need to work on keeping my temper in check and not getting so easily offended by people disagreeing with me/ criticism. And looking back I should have provided the sources for what I was saying ion my initial comment its kind of unreasonable for me to expect a person to read other comments to know what my post is even about, especially as the information is very new.

Plato also goes in depth on how certain stupid people who made "myths" also became famous (like the Jews who write literary garbage) and how that is a sin against the Gods, which misguides people and makes them retarded. Not everyone was "good" in writing things in the Ancient world either, so not all sources have the same value.
Do you happen to know some popular myths that were made by some of these stupid people?
There are some myths that to me they seem to paint our Gods in a bad light, and it's hard to tell whether it is because of misinterpretation (by my own ignorance), mistranslation, corruption by the enemy, or if the myth itself is just poor in its content.

Innocent people react to baseless accusations like that. Guilty people deny and make up stories. So their approach was just about right.
Very true, this is a technique used in interrogation.
When faced with very serious accusations, the natural reaction of someone innocent is disgust.
Imagine you were in a perfectly normal conversation, and out of the blue you are asked if you have ever had sex with a child. Someone who is innocent will instantly jump at the question, with disgust, and be confused about why you'd even ask that. Someone guilty would, relatively calmly, explain why they are innocent. No instant gut reaction means that the subject matter doesn't surprise you, and that you were prepared to answer a question like that.

I suppose for example Ganimedes myth by Theognis, which according to this historian, Plato condemned for depicting Zeus as an homosexual pederast only for the sake of justifying Theognis' own sexuality and nothing else (you can turn the subtitles on, timestamp 22:37):

Do you happen to know some popular myths that were made by some of these stupid people?
There are some myths that to me they seem to paint our Gods in a bad light, and it's hard to tell whether it is because of misinterpretation (by my own ignorance), mistranslation, corruption by the enemy, or if the myth itself is just poor in its content.
All the Ancients who wrote these "myths", they knew them to be not literal. The writers knew this. Plato goes in-depth about this topic, everyone knew it was symbolism and not literal.

Rape was punishable by execution or imprisonment in many cases in the Ancient Greek world, if we are to talk about literal things.

I suppose for example Ganimedes myth by Theognis, which according to this historian, Plato condemned for depicting Zeus as an homosexual pederast only for the sake of justifying Theognis' own sexuality and nothing else (you can turn the subtitles on, timestamp 22:37):
I can't find the relation between the Ganimedes myth and the poet Theognis by looking up online, weirdly enough.

I can't find the relation between the Ganimedes myth and the poet Theognis by looking up online, weirdly enough.
Theognis, Fragment 1. 1345 (trans. Gerber, Vol. Greek Elegiac) (Greek elegy C6th B.C.) :
"There is some pleasure in loving a youth, since once in fact even [Zeus] the son of Kronos (Cronus), king of the immortals, fell in love with Ganymedes (Ganymede), seized him, carried him off to Olympos (Olympus), and made him divine, keeping the lovely bloom of boyhood."

Plato, Laws 636c (trans. Bury) (Greek philosopher C4th B.C.) :
"One certainly should not fail to observe that when male unites with female for procreation the pleasure experienced is held to be due to nature, but contrary to nature when male mates with male or female with female, and that those first guilty of such enormities were impelled by their slavery to pleasure. And we all accuse the Kretans (Cretans) of concocting the story about Ganymedes (Ganymede). Because it was the belief that they derived their laws from Zeus, they added on this story about Zeus in order that they might be following his example in enjoying this pleasure as well."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back