Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I did my dedication today

eshwar eshwar

Well brother I just want to share my experience of today. I was doing the meditations because I really want to l know my Guardian but I wasn't dedicated yet because I was afraid not afraid of father or the other gods but afraid of change because I knew that this was a big step but I thought that it was very disrespectful to ask father to help me find my guardian if I dont even bother in doing the proper dedication ritual but today I feel like doing it so I took a bath dress myself in black make the dedication prayer then I light 2 blue and 1 red candle and sIgned the paper with my blood I tought it would be more difficult to squeeze the blood but it actually came out really easy and the wound  closed quickly the paper burned very quickly and vigorously then I meditated for a while and end the ritual. I hope I didn't bother you with my story and I hope father helps me find my guardian it's like this urge to find him/her it's his/her way of calling me because I never felt this way before I never were so anxious to find or meet someone. Thanks for givIng me some of your time brothers and sisters. Hail father Lucifer

It doesn't bother us when you send emails to the groups, your our family. My brother and everyone's brother . Be free here, be open , express yourself like you've never done before. We are here to help and guide all of you and learn everyday.

To thee, O Satan, glory be, and praise,
In Heaven, once thy kingdom, the abyss
Of Hell, where, now, thou dreamest silently
Grant that my soul, one day, beneath the Tree
Of Knowledge, may rest near thee, when o'erhead,
Like a new Temple, its wide branches spread!

HAIL SATAN!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "xankriegor90" <xankriegor90@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:46:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I did my dedication today
  Well brother I just want to share my experience of today. I was doing the meditations because I really want to l know my Guardian but I wasn't dedicated yet because I was afraid not afraid of father or the other gods but afraid of change because I knew that this was a big step but I thought that it was very disrespectful to ask father to help me find my guardian if I dont even bother in doing the proper dedication ritual but today I feel like doing it so I took a bath dress myself in black make the dedication prayer then I light 2 blue and 1 red candle and sIgned the paper with my blood I tought it would be more difficult to squeeze the blood but it actually came out really easy and the wound  closed quickly the paper burned very quickly and vigorously then I meditated for a while and end the ritual. I hope I didn't bother you with my story and I hope father helps me find my guardian it's like this urge to find him/her it's his/her way of calling me because I never felt this way before I never were so anxious to find or meet someone. Thanks for givIng me some of your time brothers and sisters. Hail father Lucifer

welcome to the family. continue with your power meditations. you will meet your GD when you are ready. Hail SATAN!
------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 1:48 AM PST will199313@... wrote:

It doesn't bother us when you send emails to the groups, your our family. My brother and everyone's brother . Be free here, be open , express yourself like you've never done before. We are here to help and guide all of you and learn everyday.

To thee, O Satan, glory be, and praise,
In Heaven, once thy kingdom, the abyss
Of Hell, where, now, thou dreamest silently
Grant that my soul, one day, beneath the Tree
Of Knowledge, may rest near thee, when o'erhead,
Like a new Temple, its wide branches spread!

HAIL SATAN!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:46:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I did my dedication today

Well brother I just want to share my experience of today. I was doing the meditations because I really want to l know my Guardian but I wasn't dedicated yet because I was afraid not afraid of father or the other gods but afraid of change because I knew that this was a big step but I thought that it was very disrespectful to ask father to help me find my guardian if I dont even bother in doing the proper dedication ritual but today I feel like doing it so I took a bath dress myself in black make the dedication prayer then I light 2 blue and 1 red candle and sIgned the paper with my blood I tought it would be more difficult to squeeze the blood but it actually came out really easy and the wound  closed quickly the paper burned very quickly and vigorously then I meditated for a while and end the ritual. I hope I didn't bother you with my story and I hope father helps me find my guardian it's like this urge to find him/her it's his/her way of calling me
because I never felt this way before I never were so anxious to find or meet someone. Thanks for givIng me some of your time brothers and sisters. Hail father Lucifer

<td val[/IMG]One thing I can say is you are taking it seriouslly and that is a good thing.IMO it was the most serious decision I personally have ever made.As I posted before I never had to find my GD because she came to me when I needed her most.So I would suggest continuing with you power meditations and Yoga and working very had on your penal gland.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I did my dedication today
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 6:46:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Well brother I just want to share my experience of today. I was doing the meditations because I really want to l know my Guardian but I wasn't dedicated yet because I was afraid not afraid of father or the other gods but afraid of change because I knew that this was a big step but I thought that it was very disrespectful to ask father to help me find my guardian if I dont even bother in doing the proper dedication ritual but today I feel like doing it so I took a bath dress myself in black make the dedication prayer then I light 2 blue and 1 red candle and sIgned the paper with my blood I tought it would be more difficult to squeeze the blood but it actually came out really easy and the wound  closed quickly the paper burned very quickly and vigorously then I meditated for a while and end the ritual. I hope I didn't bother you with my story and I hope father helps me find my guardian it's like this urge to find him/her it's his/her way of calling me because I never felt this way before I never were so anxious to find or meet someone. Thanks for givIng me some of your time brothers and sisters. Hail father Lucifer

[/TD]

As was said, your Guardian will appear to you when the time is right and you are open enough Astrally. That is not to say, however, that your Guardian will not be there already guiding you. As Father Satan states in the Al JilWah, "I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means".

What you need to be doing now, is Meditating consistently in order to open yourself up to the Astral. I find many new comers spend much of their time worrying about who their Guardian is and when they will see them, so much so that this distracts them from Meditating and also brings them down if it has been say two months and they have not yet discovered who their Guardian is. Astral work takes time, and time needs to be dedicated to Meditations in order to open up to the Astral. The amount of time this will take is individual to every person. Rather begin your Meditations, work consistently, and do everything that you can do to Advance yourself and in time you will find out.

Like I said, your Guardian will be there already, guiding you.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

One thing I can say is you are taking it seriouslly and that is a good thing.IMO it was the most serious decision I personally have ever made.As I posted before I never had to find my GD because she came to me when I needed her most.So I would suggest continuing with you power meditations and Yoga and working very had on your penal gland.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 10:46 PM, "xankriegor90" <xankriegor90@... wrote:

Well brother I just want to share my experience of today. I was doing the meditations because I really want to l know my Guardian but I wasn't dedicated yet because I was afraid not afraid of father or the other gods but afraid of change because I knew that this was a big step but I thought that it was very disrespectful to ask father to help me find my guardian if I dont even bother in doing the proper dedication ritual but today I feel like doing it so I took a bath dress myself in black make the dedication prayer then I light 2 blue and 1 red candle and sIgned the paper with my blood I tought it would be more difficult to squeeze the blood but it actually came out really easy and the wound closed quickly the paper burned very quickly and vigorously then I meditated for a while and end the ritual. I hope I didn't bother you with my story and I hope father helps me find my guardian it's like this urge to find him/her it's his/her way of calling me because I never felt this way before I never were so anxious to find or meet someone. Thanks for givIng me some of your time brothers and sisters. Hail father Lucifer

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

congrats and welcome to the family
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 10:46 PM, "xankriegor90" <xankriegor90@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thank you my Brothers for your messages they mean a lot to me, and for the High Priestess and Brian thank you for your advice I know meeting your Guardian it's nothing that can be done in one day, I just feel like the anxiety of meeting him or her and I pointed that because to me it's weird I never felt this anxious to do something or meet someone, that's why I'm confused I dont know why i feel this urge to find him or her that's why i meditate every night. if you know why i feel this why that would mean a lot because I'm really confused. I want to make clear that it's not like I just want to meet him/her I have this feeling like I need to. and that is confusing.

Thank you all

Hail Father Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

As was said, your Guardian will appear to you when the time is right and you are open enough Astrally. That is not to say, however, that your Guardian will not be there already guiding you. As Father Satan states in the Al JilWah, "I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means".

What you need to be doing now, is Meditating consistently in order to open yourself up to the Astral. I find many new comers spend much of their time worrying about who their Guardian is and when they will see them, so much so that this distracts them from Meditating and also brings them down if it has been say two months and they have not yet discovered who their Guardian is. Astral work takes time, and time needs to be dedicated to Meditations in order to open up to the Astral. The amount of time this will take is individual to every person. Rather begin your Meditations, work consistently, and do everything that you can do to Advance yourself and in time you will find out.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

One thing I can say is you are taking it seriouslly and that is a good thing.IMO it was the most serious decision I personally have ever made.As I posted before I never had to find my GD because she came to me when I needed her most.So I would suggest continuing with you power meditations and Yoga and working very had on your penal gland.

Thank you my Brothers for your messages they mean a lot to me, and for the High Priestess and Brian thank you for your advice I know meeting your Guardian it's nothing that can be done in one day, I just feel like the anxiety of meeting him or her and I pointed that because to me it's weird I never felt this anxious to do something or meet someone, that's why I'm confused I dont know why i feel this urge to find him or her that's why i meditate every night. if you know why i feel this why that would mean a lot because I'm really confused. I want to make clear that it's not like I just want to meet him/her I have this feeling like I need to. and that is confusing.

Thank you all

Hail Father Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back