Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I can not wait

westleyply

I seriously can not wait to tell everybody off on the 21st. Seriosly this is gonna be halarious to the people who are probably gonna be to scared to get out of bed. My brother said he was calling off on his job that day, i could not help but to laugh at the remark, but the real reason why it was funny was because he was serious. He is not going to work on friday. oh, and whoever wants to earn some money, i bet there would be some people who would give away alot of their things away because they think we are going to die. Well, to those people, all i can say is to call me and i would be glad to take all your money and valuables. ;)

Seriously, i hope some people dont do this crap, unless the give their stuff to me, i can make a profit out off it :p Then i can just be satisfied with the peoples stupidiness and the fact that they might wake up from the control of the kikes. I can not wait for our people to raise, in greater numbers, millions instead of thousands. Billions instead of millions. I have no clue about you gus, but i can not wait for the BEGINING of the world

Hey if you get anything from the morons send me some stuff if you want I LOVE FREE STUFF! But I still think it's cool that it's my brother's and my dad's birthday on December 21st. So I will be enjoying some cake and ice cream as idiots are hiding in bomb shelters they purchased by using there entire fortune.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I can not wait

I seriously can not wait to tell everybody off on the 21st. Seriosly this is gonna be halarious to the people who are probably gonna be to scared to get out of bed. My brother said he was calling off on his job that day, i could not help but to laugh at the remark, but the real reason why it was funny was because he was serious. He is not going to work on friday. oh, and whoever wants to earn some money, i bet there would be some people who would give away alot of their things away because they think we are going to die. Well, to those people, all i can say is to call me and i would be glad to take all your money and valuables. ;)

Seriously, i hope some people dont do this crap, unless the give their stuff to me, i can make a profit out off it :p Then i can just be satisfied with the peoples stupidiness and the fact that they might wake up from the control of the kikes. I can not wait for our people to raise, in greater numbers, millions instead of thousands. Billions instead of millions. I have no clue about you gus, but i can not wait for the BEGINING of the world

Ghhh I got the shivers with the ending of your message, that's EXACTLY what I've been thinking... It's not the end of the world, it's the BEGINNING of the world! :D :DOooh man, imagine all the things humanity will be able to achieve as soon as all the jews are dead and christianity dies out (as a religion and all that shit). Imagine fighting next to your ex-nonSatanist friends... Imagine sharing experiences with them.No more needless talk about politics, no more needless talk about jobs and fears of losing them. Fuck that shit!
It's funny how, while I was doing the Destruction Working (I finished yesterday) I was imagining all of jews presidents and politicians (we've got many of them in Greece! D:<) dropping dead and our Gentile people watching them and realizing that there's some serious shit going on... I was imagining all the famous jews 'stars' (who have sucked more d*... than an average whore) dropping dead while on stage or in their daily lives and people REALIZING what the fuck is going on!!

Aaaah, it'll be awesome. We need this. The planet needs this!
But, thankfully my friends are in the 'okay' section regarding their brain activity (haha) so they do not think the world is coming to an end... :p
Απο: westleyply <westleyply@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 12:12 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2012
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] I can not wait

Tomorrow is going to be a great day because its Dec 21st 2012 and I will be going to work like any other Friday.Plus the 23rd will be Sunday,which I think is so ironic,and we are planning to do a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father on His day.But like I said,the other great day will be Jan 2nd,because that will be the day that everything gets back to normal.I have never really liked the Holidays because of what it stood for to the blind Gentiles.HAPPY YULE AND SATAN IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. :) Hail Satan
Brian 

here here
On Dec 20, 2012 6:10 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Tomorrow is going to be a great day because its Dec 21st 2012 and I will be going to work like any other Friday.Plus the 23rd will be Sunday,which I think is so ironic,and we are planning to do a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father on His day.But like I said,the other great day will be Jan 2nd,because that will be the day that everything gets back to normal.I have never really liked the Holidays because of what it stood for to the blind Gentiles.HAPPY YULE AND SATAN IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. :)  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!
On Dec 20, 2012 6:11 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
  here here On Dec 20, 2012 6:10 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Tomorrow is going to be a great day because its Dec 21st 2012 and I will be going to work like any other Friday.Plus the 23rd will be Sunday,which I think is so ironic,and we are planning to do a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father on His day.But like I said,the other great day will be Jan 2nd,because that will be the day that everything gets back to normal.I have never really liked the Holidays because of what it stood for to the blind Gentiles.HAPPY YULE AND SATAN IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. :)  Hail Satan
Brian 

It is time for the world to begin a new and break away from that xanity crap. Watch as all the non-believers are dead and Satan rules :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

I enjoy the holidays regardless of what meaning they have now had forced upon them. I see it as a time to learn and practice, to get ready.

On 21 Dec 2012, at 00:10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Tomorrow is going to be a great day because its Dec 21st 2012 and I will be going to work like any other Friday.Plus the 23rd will be Sunday,which I think is so ironic,and we are planning to do a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father on His day.But like I said,the other great day will be Jan 2nd,because that will be the day that everything gets back to normal.I have never really liked the Holidays because of what it stood for to the blind Gentiles.HAPPY YULE AND SATAN IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. :) Hail Satan
Brian 

Yes, a  new world is beginning. The non-believers will not be dead but they will become knowers. Knowers that Father Satan is the ruler of this world and the one and only true God (Satan).      Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], "kregoreut3" wrote:

It is time for the world to begin a new and break away from that xanity crap. Watch as all the non-believers are dead and Satan rules :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [email protected], "westleyply" westleyply@ wrote:

Meant that the non-believers would be dead to there own enveloped world and lies lol :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Yes, a  new world is beginning. The non-believers will not be
dead but they will become knowers. Knowers that Father Satan is the
ruler of this world and the one and only true God (Satan).

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kregoreut3" wrote:

It is time for the world to begin a new and break away from that
xanity crap. Watch as all the non-believers are dead and Satan rules :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" westleyply@ wrote:

I seriously can not wait to tell everybody off on the 21st. Seriosly
this is gonna be halarious to the people who are probably gonna be to
scared to get out of bed. My brother said he was calling off on his job
that day, i could not help but to laugh at the remark, but the real
reason why it was funny was because he was serious. He is not going to
work on friday. oh, and whoever wants to earn some money, i bet there
would be some people who would give away alot of their things away
because they think we are going to die. Well, to those people, all i can
say is to call me and i would be glad to take all your money and
valuables. ;)

Seriously, i hope some people dont do this crap, unless the give
their stuff to me, i can make a profit out off it :p Then i can just be
satisfied with the peoples stupidiness and the fact that they might wake
up from the control of the kikes. I can not wait for our people to
raise, in greater numbers, millions instead of thousands. Billions
instead of millions. I have no clue about you gus, but i can not wait
for the BEGINING of the world

I saw People buying Candles, Gas,and Much more, Some even ditched their own family and gone to the countryside,etc, lots of funny things happened. Yea when People hear of end their True Nature arises ;). Was Amusing to see such Twist of Personalities, Very Amusing,That is how it is.
Hail Enki!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 20 December 2012 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I can not wait

Hey if you get anything from the morons send me some stuff if you want I LOVE FREE STUFF! But I still think it's cool that it's my brother's and my dad's birthday on December 21st. So I will be enjoying some cake and ice cream as idiots are hiding in bomb shelters they purchased by using there entire fortune.

They ditched their families?! Wow... I... I don't even know what to say to that... I guess some assholes will be getting divorce papers for jewmass lmao!
On Dec 21, 2012 7:58 PM, "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:
  I saw People buying Candles, Gas,and Much more, Some even ditched their own family and gone to the countryside,etc, lots of funny things happened. Yea when People hear of end their True Nature arises ;). Was Amusing to see such Twist of Personalities, Very Amusing,That is how it is.
Hail Enki!
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, 20 December 2012 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I can not wait

Also Some People Do Meditations(their meditation is breathing and Void meditation) hahaha. They Meditate saying Growing Closer to Shrimanka? or some God,By Reciting some wierd sanskrit mantras and such, Well at least they have the Will to Evaluate themselves that is good,Though going through an Corrupted Teaching,That is Sad, I might do Lipservice for the powers of hell,Very soon but sadly My lips got attacked or something i dunno, My Lips are Wounded, i cant smile wholly if i do the wound opens, Do not know how i got it, They must have discovered i have an Silver Tongue. O.O. Anyway the Candle and Match companies had an Major Economical boost i guess, People are all Drama Actors nowadays aren't they. ;). Dem Pasty Smiles, especially the American and Europeans teachers i once had in my High school, Dem Pasty smiles truly freaks me out and disgusts me, I can see from their eyes they are Angry and Annoyed,Yet they forcefully Smile with a Wide Grin but their Temple Veins Bulging and such, Truly remarkable Sight to Behold while i am amused to troll them even more, Till they can finally pent it out and vent it out,go Crazy, I was such an Naughty Brat i guess. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back