Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I belong to satan

belloaderogba

I'm very thankful for been able to be among of world of demon which I have been dream for some years past,now I have join as I'm dreaming online,may Satan of evil help to make it possible in life and to make my dreams come true in the (JOS) joy of Satan.

Welcome to the groups!

You should study the main site, The Joy of Satan website, it has knowledge about the occult, Satan, Spiritual Satanism, Demons, meditation, magic and more. www.joyofsatan.org

After this, if you decide to dedicate, you should start a meditation program. The 40 day meditation program is a good place to start. It teaches the basics of meditation:

http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf

---In [email protected], <belloaderogba@... wrote :

I'm very thankful for been able to be among of world of demon which I have been dream for some years past,now I have join as I'm dreaming online,may Satan of evil help to make it possible in life and to make my dreams come true in the (JOS) joy of Satan.

@darkapparition - study and quit making false statements about the Gods! They and the SS don't like it! 
Lord Pazuzu is the Demon from the movie the Exorcist. 
Lord Pazuzu is a good God, often misunderstood due to joo-xion trash. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:21 PM, darkapparition@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Pazuzu is evil that I'm sure of. What do you know of him?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ONSII.html

Pazuzu has long been known as a protector Demon, especially of women in childbirth. Pazuzu gained fame with the movie "The Exorcist" where he was portrayed as the possessing Demon.Leroy Anderson relates his experience with Pazuzu: 
I contacted Pazuzu about 1 week ago, just mentally. I kept calling him and in a little while I could feel him. He's a very, very poweful and positive Demon. I asked him for a favor which he did in just 24 hours and has promised to help me with other things. He loves poetry and feels very strongly about serving Father. He inspires poets and loves being remembered. If you're friends with him he'll protect you and give you insights about what your enemies are doing. He's really really good company. I too felt drawn to him ever since I saw the movie, "The Exorcist." I just knew deep inside that he's not nasty as the movie shows him, and I was right. Right now he wants me to write a poem about him. He's a good friend. May Lord Satan Bless him.

The lesser Demons are protectors, such as the Sumerian Demon, Pazuzu who is a protector of children and also women in childbirth. Pazuzu got a bad rap in the 1973 movie "The Exorcist" written by Catholic "William Peter Blatty." This was the Christian retaliation against the 1968 movie "Rosemary's Baby" which depicted Satan in a somewhat positive perspective. "The Exorcist," frightened many away from Satan and pushed the belief in Demonic "possession." AGAIN, fear is used as a powerful tool to keep people spiritually enslaved and ignorant. Unlike the Christian "God" and his ilk, Satan and his Demons do not use coercion, nor do they push themselves upon anyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back