Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am seriously interested in the subject of 'astral childeren'.

buddy13az

Especially in depth information regarding their creation, gestation period, and programming, etc! Is there any additional information about this topic beyond what's described in 'Third Sex,' maybe in the ministry's sermons; or, any accurate works by independent authors? Another thing, are astral children created when masturbating, or just during sex? And what happens to astral children when one isn't aware that he or she is creating them, and because he or she isn't aware of creating them, doesn't program them? Does Father and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell program the astral children instead? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Hell Forever!!!!

While Aleister Crowley cannot be trusted for the most part, as he couldn't make his mind up between Paganism or Christianity, and the Jewish methods for summoning Demons, he did know a thing or two about yoga, yogic breathing [pranayama], and sex magick.  He was sick.  He was not a Satanist.  He was into all kinds of perverted shit that only the scum of the earth would be interested in.  He thought he was being "spiteful" and "rebellious" against traditional Christianity, but the shit he was into is the consequence of the filth of Jewish religions like Christianity and Islam.

Regardless, despite Kenneth Grant's anti-homosexual attitude, along with his involvement with the Jewish [false, stolen and corrupted] version of the Kabbalah, authors like Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant, as well as Donald Tyson, have written about the astral child[e]ren that sex magick gives birth to on the astral plane.  I wish I knew much more about this, but I will also do my best to study up on this.  I just have a whole lot of projects going right now.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Before anyone else wimps out and has a hissy fit over what I stated about Aleister Crowley, let me explain what I meant.

Crowley was a pervert in the sense that he stated that little blonde children make the ideal human sacrifice.  He was also into sex with animals and blood sacrifice.  He would stimulate a male goat to the point of orgasm and then slit its throat.

These are not Satanic practices in any way whatsoever.  He also wasn't against Christianity.  He was one of those pro-Jesus idiots who just couldn't stand Jesus' fan club.

We are Satanists.  We despise the worthless Nazarene and ALL of Christianity.  We preserve the life of Gentiles and revere our people as being of Satan, AND we respect all animals, as Satan is the God of Nature.  Crowley could not abide by any of this.  He was not Satanic in any way.  Sorry, folks.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

More truths about Crowley, from the JoS Forum: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1927.html  "Crowley believed himself to be the reincarnation of Levi and was a kabbalahist as well. He was Judeo-Christian ritual magician. That for some reason is called a Satanist by the multitude of dumb that is mainstream Christianity and its associated half truth, conspiracy movements. He called himself the "Beast 666" because his fundamentalist mother called him such because he was a stubborn child. So he liked to troll the squares."

"As HP Magesson said, Crowley used Jewish angel magick. When he finally got his own house, he used rituals from Abramelin. I read his 900 some page hagiography 3 years ago, and I learned one thing. That he was a dick. He was literally a troll who abused and manipulated others for his own gain. He was very narcissistic and regarded most people as complete idiots who were to be used selfishly. He was very demeaning towards women who he would usually drink with, hook up with, and then leave. As HP Magesson, he was just a stubborn child who just became a massive troll later in life. If you really want to waste your time reading his material, go for it. But I wouldn't recommend it."

"True, Crowley was also a Heroin addict most of his life and used others to support his habit. How much of his writings are just trying piss mommy off still, while wacked on smack. The only good thing to come from Crowley was that cool tune by Ozzy. The fact is Crowley is considered so famous for simply telling people to do whatever they want when they want, while high on drugs, with some esoteric sounding jibberish. That's really it."

So astral childe are only created when one does sex magick and not just by having sex with someone? Thank for letting me know about the ones that wrote about astral childe by the way. I'll be sure to research what they had to say once I'm able to. But I think I might stay clear of Aleister crowley's work. I know he might have some useful information about the subject, but I honestly don't want to have anything to do with that psychopath. Once again, thank you for letting me know about who wrote about astral childe. It was greatly appreciated. Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Duat for all eternity!

Yes, as far as I know, astral child[e]ren can also be created when having sex if the intention is made in the same way that it is made during sex magick.  I really need to study into this much more, as I am far from being an expert on it.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

What is an astral child persay? Are they your child like as in I would be their father. That would be nice but I'm unsure what 'use', lets call it, this would have. Can any of you think of some? I mean i guess because I'm third sex me and my lover could have a baby of our own.

On Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:46 PM, "hammerofthegods_666@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, as far as I know, astral child[e]ren can also be created when having sex if the intention is made in the same way that it is made during sex magick.  I really need to study into this much more, as I am far from being an expert on it.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

I know that you said that you don't know that much about astral children High Priest Jake Carlson, but I have more questions if that is alright. Does being able to create astral children depend on how powerful ones soul is, or can a person still create astral children even though his or her soul isn't that powerful? And when an astral child is created, is a spiritual link formed between the child and the one who created him or her, and does an astral child spiritually advance the more the one that created him or her spiritually advances? Once again, any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Hail Satan and the Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever!!!!

Yes, the strength of astral child(e)ren, thought-forms, and elementals depend on how powerful one's mind and soul are.  This is why just trying the meditations on the Joy of Satan website isn't enough, but sticking with a meditation program for good, will make a person powerful enough to achieve their physical and spiritual goals.  Satan doesn't place any limits on how powerful we are allowed to become.  This is one of the many bonuses of being a Dedicated Satanist.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back