Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am going to attempt to summon my first Demon tonight!

gonzalezedlyn

So I need quick suggestion!

What do Demons like to be offered? I know theyre all different so maybe they like different things? If so, what would be a good exchange? What do you guys offer?

The JoS site gives examples what to offer:

"Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against Christianity, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

Sorry, but I think it's weird that too many people keep asking this question even though it's in the same page about summoning Gods. It's like they read that page but skip the part which gives you examples what to offer as if they expecting a different answer. As if they expect to tell them that they have to do a blood sacrifice or some other enemy crap. This rant has nothing to do with you or your post personally, just it reminded me because I see that question every now and then in these groups.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

What do Demons like to be offered? I know theyre all different so maybe they like different things? If so, what would be a good exchange? What do you guys offer?

I did a summoning, had a sign which seemed to be right, and I offered some of my own energy and I obtained a sign which seemed to suggest that was a fine offering, so I did so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I did read that part, but I was also wondering wat it is any of you offer..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against Christianity, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon. "

Sorry, but I think it's weird that too many people keep asking this question even though it's in the same page about summoning Gods. It's like they read that page but skip the part which gives you examples what to offer as if they expecting a different answer. As if they expect to tell them that they have to do a blood sacrifice or some other enemy crap. This rant has nothing to do with you or your post personally, just it reminded me because I see that question every now and then in these groups.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

hmmm, your own energy huh? Thats something to think about :) uuummm, say if like I have a piece of paper and a pen with me during the summoning, do you think I could ask the Demon if he can write if hes okay with my offering? That way I can know forsure?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I did a summoning, had a sign which seemed to be right, and I offered some of my own energy and I obtained a sign which seemed to suggest that was a fine offering, so I did so

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

What I mean is you should not try to demand or ask for a confirmation that the offering is good. Just give an offering, that's it. Like I said before, your intention matters, not what you offer. An offering is not a "payment" or anything like that, just a gift for his/her help the way to say "Thank you". The Gods do not demand or beg for an offering, you just give it as a way to be polite.

Many people consider it rude to ask a friend if he liked his gift after you gave it to him. The same way with the Gods. If he/she wants to give you a sign they'll do so, but even if they don't it doesn't mean anything.

hmmm, your own energy huh? Thats something to think about :) uuummm, say if like I have a piece of paper and a pen with me during the summoning, do you think I could ask the Demon if he can write if hes okay with my offering? That way I can know forsure?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

I did a summoning, had a sign which seemed to be right, and I offered some of my own energy and I obtained a sign which seemed to suggest that was a fine offering, so I did so

Ooohh okay. Got it! Thanks man ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What I mean is you should not try to demand or ask for a confirmation that the offering is good. Just give an offering, that's it. Like I said before, your intention matters, not what you offer. An offering is not a "payment" or anything like that, just a gift for his/her help the way to say "Thank you". The Gods do not demand or beg for an offering, you just give it as a way to be polite.

Many people consider it rude to ask a friend if he liked his gift after you gave it to him. The same way with the Gods. If he/she wants to give you a sign they'll do so, but even if they don't it doesn't mean anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

Just do what you feel is right in your heart.
Hail Father Satan

Seriously, the offering is just something for your appreciation. The Gods do not demand or beg for it. What you said is disrespectful IMO, and so the guy who thought that the Gods vampirize our energy or something. They don't seek to use or drain our energy, so they don't need energy from humans.

<td val[/IMG]We have offered more time to the fight and planted flowers and non monitary things like that.Just give them something that you feel they would like or ask them if you are open enough to hear them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I am going to attempt to summon my first Demon tonight!
Sent: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 2:57:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I did read that part, but I was also wondering wat it is any of you offer..

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back