Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am coming to our Lord and Father Satan

sngrant96

Hello,
My name is Strickland Grant and today I have decided to change my life for the better. I have decided to embrace the truth of the universe by dedicating my life to Satan our Lord. I accept Him as my Father and Creator, and do give him all of my love, respect, and obedience. I am willing to serve my Lord Satan in exchange only for truth and love. I am new to Satanism and want to become a True Satanist. What should I do to become a devoted follower of Satan?

--Strickland

Read and study joyofsatan.org. Once you feel ready, dedicate your soul. 

---In [email protected], <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

Hello,
My name is Strickland Grant and today I have decided to change my life for the better. I have decided to embrace the truth of the universe by dedicating my life to Satan our Lord. I accept Him as my Father and Creator, and do give him all of my love, respect, and obedience. I am willing to serve my Lord Satan in exchange only for truth and love. I am new to Satanism and want to become a True Satanist. What should I do to become a devoted follower of Satan?

--Strickland

Wonderful, Strickland! I am a counselor for our Father. That's my appointment. Nothing more, nothing less. Ask Father personally where you should start, that'll be great start. He will show you. In the meantime, stay on the JOS site, and absorb and learn all you can. Start by reading the Al-Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan, and go from there. Remember, don't be discouraged, it takes time to learn and develop. We all go through it! I'm here to help if you need me! Ave!!~

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:31 PM, sngrant96 <luddy09stpats@... wrote:
  Hello,

--Strickland

Start the Spiritual Warfare training program on the JOS, it's on the "Join Hells Army" link. Do daily power meditations and yoga. When your ready you can start doing spiritual warfare as well. Welcome and congrats on dedicating!

Hail Satan!

On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:04 AM, "sngrant96" <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

Hello,

--Strickland

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Congratulations! I personally started with the spiritual warfare program and after that put together my own meditation program. Remember there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism, but you'll have a good time speaking to your brothers and sisters in Satan.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL CROCELL!

---In [email protected], <amaracer113@... wrote:

Start the Spiritual Warfare training program on the JOS, it's on the "Join Hells Army" link. Do daily power meditations and yoga. When your ready you can start doing spiritual warfare as well. Welcome and congrats on dedicating!

Hail Satan!

On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:04 AM, "sngrant96" <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

Hello,

--Strickland

Yahoo! Groups Links

I am glad to say that i have already read the Al-Jilwah and the other scriptures given on the JoS site. I have decided (probably because of Satan influencing me) that i should start by reading as much as i can and working on the breathing exercises and some of the beginner meditations. Its been only 4 days and I'm already noticing some progress.

the spiritual warfare program has been recommended to me by other members here and so i think ill get going with that soon too.

Hail Satan!

Hail the Mighty Lucifer and the Demons, Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Badger Flankston <bflankston@... wrote:

Wonderful, Strickland! I am a counselor for our Father. That's my appointment. Nothing more, nothing less. Ask Father personally where you should start, that'll be great start. He will show you. In the meantime, stay on the JOS site, and absorb and learn all you can. Start by reading the Al-Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan, and go from there. Remember, don't be discouraged, it takes time to learn and develop. We all go through it! I'm here to help if you need me! Ave!!~

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:31 PM, sngrant96 <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

Hello,

--Strickland

Okay i will do that! i thought though that i should become familiar with some of the meditation techniques and with cleaning my aura, aligning my chakras, etc. Im also keeping both a meditation log and what i call "A Satanist's Diarty" which is where i write down anything and everything that happens to me during the day or whatever i think about that in any way relates to our lord Lucifer. as i said i have been doing some mediations and I'm already feeling a difference in my life and i can feel the energy quite well.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mancunianninja@... wrote:

Congratulations! I personally started with the spiritual warfare program and after that put together my own meditation program. Remember there are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism, but you'll have a good time speaking to your brothers and sisters in Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL CROCELL!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <amaracer113@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:04 AM, "sngrant96" <luddy09stpats@ mailto:luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hello,

--Strickland

Yahoo! Groups Links

Okay i will do that! i thought though that i should become familiar with some of the meditation techniques and with cleaning my aura, aligning my chakras, etc. Im also keeping both a meditation log and what i call "A Satanist's Diarty" which is where i write down anything and everything that happens to me during the day or whatever i think about that in any way relates to our lord Lucifer. as i said i have been doing some mediations and I'm already feeling a difference in my life and i can feel the energy quite well.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mancunianninja@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL CROCELL!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <amaracer113@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:04 AM, "sngrant96" <luddy09stpats@ mailto:luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hello,

--Strickland

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL CROCELL!

Hail Satan!

Hello,

--Strickland

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back