Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am a bit lost

siddharthsharma.19

Actually due to my studies and obsessive laziness, i remained apart from my true creator. I did the dedication. I am a dedicated satanist.
Due to some circumstances, i had to follow some rituals of my previous religion.
Will my father forgive me and take me back?
What should i do?
How should i start again?
I know everything is written on JOS and have read almost every sermon. I also spread the beautiful wisdom of almighty to the chosen ones. I did everything possible to make him happy. I know he is seeing me.
But the question is.. what should i do first and how should i continue now for now i am totally ready to give 100%.
Regards.
Reply soon.

Don't worry about it so much. Of course he will "take you back" you are dedicated there is no leaving Father Satan now. With proper focus you would have come to this conclusion on your own. One rule is think for yourself, what does Satan want from us? 
1. He wants us to empower ourselves through power meditation and character building
2. He wants us to be individuals and wholly and completely create/destroy to our fullest capacity
3. He wants us to punish and destroy our enemies the reptillians, jews, and currently some wiccans and (((La Veyan Satanists))) so do RTRs and Returning Curses 1&2.
Satanism is the path of life and embracing life, there is no room for laziness once the soul has embraced this and is filled with this. Laziness is a rejection living, if you want to be "lazy" then relax and meditate instead. 
What I've said here is merely tips and suggestions, I am not perfect so take what I say and use what you will from it. Stay strong my fellow SS
Hail Satan

Adding to what I wrote earlier. All in all you should talk to Satan yourself. Just focus on his image or sigil and say what you want to say either out loud or in your mind. If you can't see or hear Satan this will still work. Look for positive coincidences and things out of the ordinary.

The Truth About Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

By reading answer from other members on related questions it all points towards the positive. :)

---In [email protected], <siddharthsharma.19@... wrote :

Actually due to my studies and obsessive laziness, i remained apart from my true creator. I did the dedication. I am a dedicated satanist.
Due to some circumstances, i had to follow some rituals of my previous religion.
What should i do?
I know everything is written on JOS and have read almost every sermon. I also spread the beautiful wisdom of almighty to the chosen ones. I did everything possible to make him happy. I know he is seeing me.
But the question is.. what should i do first and how should i continue now for now i am totally ready to give 100%.
Regards.
Reply soon.

You should do the RTR's daily. We got some other rituals now from HPS Maxine. Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

Simple guide for what to do is fighting the enemy, empower yourself, heal yourself and work towards your goals in life. :)

Starting Guide for New Satanists
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014

---In [email protected], <siddharthsharma.19@... wrote :

What should i do?
Regards.
Reply soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back