Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hydrocodone addiction

tfbailey1969

I, unfortunately, have bee addicted to Lortabs for 3 years now. I am tired of them running my life. I have come to the conclusion that I will never be a fully productive SS with them holding me down. I am coming to my family to look for advice. Have any of you ever gone though this? Can anyone offer a special power meditation to facilitate the cleansing or ease the withdrawal pains? Any tips of any kind would be appreciated. I just want to be whole again.

Hail Satan!!

The best way for me to deal with something like that is to be so busy that i cant feel sick. Find a good friend and have them stay the weekend or stay the weekend with them. Other than that know its a process and it takes time but you will feel better each day.

Hail Satan! Hail the pantheon of Hell!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011 12:55:19 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hydrocodone addiction

I, unfortunately, have bee addicted to Lortabs for 3 years now. I am tired of them running my life. I have come to the conclusion that I will never be a fully productive SS with them holding me down. I am coming to my family to look for advice. Have any of you ever gone though this? Can anyone offer a special power meditation to facilitate the cleansing or ease the withdrawal pains? Any tips of any kind would be appreciated. I just want to be whole again.

Hail Satan!!

You [/IMG]</var> for guidence on this.

Hail Satan!!

i'm sure this page can become of use:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html
Excerpt from a sermon of HP Maxine (i'm not sure where the exact msg is on the egroup, but I believe its called "Free the soul from the past)
"Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this
lifetime. Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9
times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.
For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power."
Obviously, you want your affirmation to suit YOUR needs, such as "I am free from the (i wouldn't say 'my' otherwise your accepting it as a part of you, the subconscious doesn't understand logic) hydrocodone addiction" or "I am free from all forms of addiction" or something around those lines. Though I would re-word it to be more exact and personal, sorry I can't think of one right now, but i hope you get the idea. To my understanding, you want your subconscious mind to believe you are healthy from it all. (example- you have a disease, don't say "my disease is gone" but instead "i am perfectly healthy in any and all ways".) Does that make sense?
This will not be easy, it will take time, dedication and patience on your behalf, but it will be worth it when you can advance without an addiction.
Obviously along with that, clean your aura and meditate, it will patch up the holes in your aura you get when addiction occurs and should help in the process.
I am no High Priest, and I'd be more than happy to have one or a more advanced member correct/add on to help your situation, but this should help you start out none-the-less.
Most importantly, ask Father Satan for help and always keep your faith in him and the powers of Hell.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 4:55 AM

Hail Satan!!

..Hail Satan!! My dear brother in Satan, i was at one point in my life a herion addict. which Lortabs are oppiates. I can seriously understand the pain of withdrawl from an oppiate. As i was not a Spititual Satanist{having found JoS] at the time i quit, all i can do is tell you my story. It happen right before i came to Satan. i put myself in rehab, and all i found there was 'pray to xian god' shit. which made me even more sick. so i left, and went through it on my own. I find anger can do wonders for the withdrawl pains. Think of what the kike filth has done to us, think of Father Satan battle to make us go beyond this garbage, NEVER is there a reason to be a SLAVE to the drugs the kike push at you to 'forget' your true self, which is of SATAN!! A few months after i went through this shit, i find JOS. Later, i get a great job, drawing blood{phlembotomist} which any drug addict can do. my point is please stay strong in Satan, you are BLESSED to find JOS and the info and the wonderful brothers and sisters on here to help you. I wish I would have find while I was going through the shit. SATAN BLESS YOU BROTHER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Tell them you dont want or need NA. NA has a xianity clause in it where it states something about how 'our only authority is a loving god as he expresses himself in our group conscience' NA is really just the gateway drug to reprogram people to xianity.

Hail Satan!

----------

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:32:46 AM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hydrocodone addiction

You might need to get yourself into a non-xian drug rehab program of some kind. As well using power meditations to heal yourself of this issue and its causes. Ask Satan and your GD for guidence on this.

Hail Satan!!

I got off meth with the help of NA... and my higher power... who happens to be our Father Satan. Having a higher power going in will make it much easier for you than most folks.

What HP Don said is sage advice. Get the help of some other addicts who have also been able to kick the habit, and by all means, rehab if necessary.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and meditations. Best of luck.

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

well meyself i have never dedicated myself yet (dedication ritual) but i had a problem with boze and abusing over the counter cold medicine before (only 1 kind i knew how to) to get messed up.
somehow i believed there was always a higher power looking out for me too.  even though i ahve not dedicated myself i jsut have faith and know he looks out for me.
how do i know this
well
i do not make a whole lot of money but am saving up to first do one of 2 things
dedication ritual (getting the supplies and then deciding on where to do it)
or
creating astral temple (if i do this first it is for the dedication ritual as i can in the future prolly do some rituals at home which is cuz i live with roommates and one claims hes a half jew).  i am probably at some point going to ask a question concerning both of these things so i can get more information on them.

my living arrangements are not the best ill admit but it better than being homeless at 28 (or any age for that matter).
the point is that im making here in general is without addiction you have money for more important things in life.
Especially Satanism  heck if i still had addiction problems i would in no way be on my way to Fathers path or at least i feel that way sometimes.

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 8:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hydrocodone addiction

I got off meth with the help of NA... and my higher power... who happens to be our Father Satan. Having a higher power going in will make it much easier for you than most folks.

What HP Don said is sage advice. Get the help of some other addicts who have also been able to kick the habit, and by all means, rehab if necessary.

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

Hail Satan!!

talk to me also if you wish
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:09 AM

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 4:55 AM

Hail Satan!!

I wonder if the Gods can heal your body of any damages this drug has caused???? If anyone knows if this is possible please say so!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

You might need to get yourself into a non-xian drug rehab program of some kind. As well using power meditations to heal yourself of this issue and its causes. Ask Satan and your GD for guidence on this.

Hail Satan!!

Attachments :
<ol>Buer_15739.gif</ol>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
if you know anythign about interacting with demons perhaps you can ask someone on if interacting with this one is possible.

ALCOHOL/DRUG ADDICTION:Buer

BUER [*]Zodiac Position: 15- 19 degrees of Taurus </li>[*]May 5th- 9th </li>[*]Tarot Card: 6 of Pentacles </li>[*]Candle color: Light blue </li>[*]Plant: Aloe </li>[*]Planet: Mercury </li>[*]Metal: Mercury </li>[*]Element of Earth </li>[*]Rank: President </li>[*]Buer is a Day Demon and rules over 50 legions of spirits </li> Buer heals all diseases, teaches moral, natural and logical philosophy.
He discourages drunkeness, and provides familiars.
He also teaches the properties of all herbs and plants.

i found this on the jos website.
i am new to satanism so i do not know how to interact with Buer but from this description it sounds like this demon may be able to provide some kind of answer or cure for drug addiction.  i mean sense addictions such as this are considered to the modern world as a disease after all.  if he really discourages drunkenness like it says then perhaps he discourages drug use also. well to me id think so as to me with my past alcoholism i just used booze getting drunk as a legal way to get high/messed up.

i put a pic of his sigil in this message just for the heck of it.
i am just posting this for you as i know not of any ideas or satanic ideas for curing this addiction.
you are right on one thing.  this will hold down your satanism or at least it makes sense to me as i myself dont make a whole lot of money myself and am trying to get into satanism.  i starting by researching a liitle bit of it each day i can (expect when with family and friends of course).  then i can get more into it but i must say when it comes down to it you if you are like me can afford either supplies needed for satanism or drug addiction not both.  i financially cannot afford both.
only thing i need to learn to quit now is smokeless tobacco.  i wish i could quit that and want to badly its just so addictive.  i am a dipper.

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hydrocodone addiction

Tell them you dont want or need NA. NA has a xianity clause in it where it states something about how 'our only authority is a loving god as he expresses himself in our group conscience' NA is really just the gateway drug to reprogram people to xianity.

Hail Satan!

----------

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:32:46 AM GMT-0800

Hail Satan!!

does AA, NA, [/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

Hail Satan!!

thats sux.....i  know what you mean about the addiction to opiates.  i have been taking hardcore meds since 18 now i am 26.   i take oxycodone and 100mcg fentanly patches. i have come to hate them, but at the same time need them...if giving the choice i would choose meds over breathing.  like you i hate it.  if anyone knows any ways to CONTROL PAIN PLEASE SHARE!

Here's what I did: hatha, lots and lots of hatha (back injury mine was) while slowly cutting down on the painkillers. Also look up the healing meditations on jos, they worked a treat, even though when I was new I was only able to meditate for 10 minutes at a time. Best of luck to everyone going through withdrawals.

Hail Satan ------------------From: Dustin Richard <richarddustin36@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:51:12 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hydrocodone addiction
  thats sux.....i  know what you mean about the addiction to opiates.  i have been taking hardcore meds since 18 now i am 26.   i take oxycodone and 100mcg fentanly patches. i have come to hate them, but at the same time need them...if giving the choice i would choose meds over breathing.  like you i hate it.  if anyone knows any ways to CONTROL PAIN PLEASE SHARE!

AA or any 12 step group is basically xtianism. Don't drink the kool aid. A few more AA quotes, "made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of god as we understood him, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out."

----------

Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:41:19 AM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hydrocodone addiction

does AA, NA, MA, MAA doesn't that control your life? I'm just curious.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

Hail Satan!!

well its nice they try to help people and all but it would be nicer if they were not connected to the false god of the buybul.  i mean its like with that and many other things especially in America alone people pray to the false god.
i mean ever wonder about the so called pledge of allegiance to the flag of the USA that allot of us had to do in school?  think about it one nation "UNDER GOD"!!!???
anyway

rehab is not a bad idea for those that need it but even then some RHP types of people are likely to be staffed there.  how do i know well i had to go to a rehab place for 30 days for my booze problems and i swear some of the prayers they said (like most they say that have to do with curing addiction problems) if not most or all of them they seem to once again pray to the false god.  Also there was one person staffed there that was Christian if my memory serves me right.

Point i am trying to make is even though i don't like it (and you might not either) you may have to swallow your pride and get help if necessary.  i know i had to at the time for myself as it was either stay there for 30 days or bail and be homeless for life as during that time i had no other place to go.

the name of the rehab place i went to is called SeaMar and its in Des Moines Washington. by the way.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:41 AM

does AA, NA, [/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

Hail Satan!!

Satan is not a loving god? I sponsor several people in NA, and as a Satanist myself I tell them they can have any higher power they want, including Satan. Heck, one of my sponsees started the doing power meditations as part of his step work!

While I might agree with you in the case of AA literature espousing Christianity, your argument doesn't hold water with NA literature.

Respectfully,

Your Brother in Satan

Brian C.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Paul if the idea of using Satan as a higher power in any of the '_____ Anonymous' programs freaks one out then there's always the alternative of Rational Recovery in larger cities. There just aren't as many meetings in most areas.

The important thing is not to try to tackle an addiction ALONE, to get some support, online if no other alternatives exist.

Respectfully,

Brian C.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

AA or any 12 step group is basically xtianism. Don't drink the kool aid. A few more AA quotes, "made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of god as we understood him, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out."

----------

Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:41:19 AM GMT-0800

does AA, NA, MA, MAA doesn't that control your life? I'm just curious.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

Brian C.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

I have to differ with you here free2bslm,Satan is a God of true love and guidance,as well as protection.He is the only one that has ever loved me for me,and has only wanted the best for me.That jew on a stick,the the kikes made up,has done nothing but made me feel ashamed of who I was,and tried to destroy,and control my life for years.I am a proud Gentile now,and it is all because of Satan.
Hail Satan
Brian
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:23 PM

Satan is not a loving god? I sponsor several people in NA, and as a Satanist myself I tell them they can have any higher power they want, including Satan. Heck, one of my sponsees started the doing power meditations as part of his step work!

While I might agree with you in the case of AA literature espousing Christianity, your argument doesn't hold water with NA literature.

Respectfully,

Your Brother in Satan

Brian C.

Hail Satan!

Well. [/IMG]</var>.   HAIL SATAN!!
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:23 PM

Respectfully,

Your Brother in Satan

Brian C.

Hail Satan!

Hi. I've found that a doctor may be able to hook you up with an "out-patient" detox where you'll sit through a group or two usually 3 times a week. They taper you off the opiates while adding, if necessary, another medication -temporarily to help ease the w/d.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:55:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hydrocodone addiction

Hail Satan!!

I appreciate everyone's advice and words of encouragement. It means to world to have a brother or sister's shoulder to lean on in a time of need. I remember when I was an xtian if you shared a weakness like this and asked for help, you were beat down as a sinner. I am so thankful to Father Satan for being a caring father and for not abandoning me in my time of need. I am so proud to be a SS.

Hail Father Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back