Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HPs, is this normal

[email protected]

Or am I hallucinating again?

I looked into my bathroom mirror and saw a huge hooded cobra that's gold coming out of my head...on the very top.. it looked vicious. Lol I'm losing it, I know. Please don't ban me. Please help me.

This has really taken me by surprise. I think someone said they've seen this before... but mine is huge. It's hood is a bit wider than my face is.

Can someone cover this topic...if this is real. Not another enemy trick like seeing jewsus on the wall.

Hail Satan

You're hallucinating 24/7 and as stated earlier this is not a hospital. We're not medical professionals, we can't help.
With that being said that is really enough. You have done enough. The community tried, and bye.

Also a tip, if you decide to get checked don’t tell you’re a satanist.

Very first thing I saw after dedication was a giant king cobra. I think it’s an awesome sign you’re not losing it.Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 3:20 PM, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Or am I hallucinating again?

I looked into my bathroom mirror and saw a huge hooded cobra that's gold coming out of my head...on the very top.. it looked vicious. Lol I'm losing it, I know. Please don't ban me. Please help me.

This has really taken me by surprise. I think someone said they've seen this before... but mine is huge. It's hood is a bit wider than my face is.

Can someone cover this topic...if this is real. Not another enemy trick like seeing jewsus on the wall.

Hail Satan

Hey, Miss April,

Please learn to keep things to yourself. This has gotten you into trouble before. I know you want help, but you should seek it from Satan personally and leave these people alone. They're not going to assist you in everything and why should they? I know that you love gentiles and want to engage in everything with them, but you're causing their group harm; causing your fellow Satanists more harm than good. This forum is not here for you. I am. So talk to me, your mother.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth B.

A hooded cobra huh,this sounds like Kundalini.That is our goal in Satanism.www.satanisgod.org

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 13:12, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Or am I hallucinating again?

Hail Satan

Leave her alone! Stop being mean to her! Just stop, will you? One
more, and I'm fucking history. Be the Light! Be children of the
Serpent!

On 4/12/19, satanwins666hailsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey, Miss April,

Please learn to keep things to yourself. This has gotten you into trouble
before. I know you want help, but you should seek it from Satan personally
and leave these people alone. They're not going to assist you in everything
and why should they? I know that you love gentiles and want to engage in
everything with them, but you're causing their group harm; causing your
fellow Satanists more harm than good. This forum is not here for you. I am.
So talk to me, your mother.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth B.

Use your words with care!

On 4/12/19, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Leave her alone! Stop being mean to her! Just stop, will you? One
more, and I'm fucking history. Be the Light! Be children of the
Serpent!

On 4/12/19, satanwins666hailsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey, Miss April,

Please learn to keep things to yourself. This has gotten you into trouble
before. I know you want help, but you should seek it from Satan
personally
and leave these people alone. They're not going to assist you in
everything
and why should they? I know that you love gentiles and want to engage in
everything with them, but you're causing their group harm; causing your
fellow Satanists more harm than good. This forum is not here for you. I
am.
So talk to me, your mother.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth B.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back