Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How We View Father Satan

chip111206

Hello All My Brothers and Sisters

I usually don't post very often, but i do look at the group e-mails everyday. Last night something came to me and I just had to send it out to all of you. Many people have different views of Father Satan, some believe him to be the one the jews, xians and moslems believe in some worship him as The Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, Melek T'aus. The Devil or as most on this website as Enki. No matter how you worship Him the fact is you are worshipping the One and Only True God Our Father and Creator Satan. Whether you are a Spiritual, Theistic or Laveyan the fact that you are taking time out of your life to show love, worhsip and respect for Him, is one step in the right direction against our enemies. To me it doesn't matter how you think of Him as long as you think of Him as our GOD and FATHER. Now I know, that some of you might get annoyed at this way of thinking but I feel that as long as you worship Him in some capacity no matter what you're take is of Him it is still a blow against our enemies. I am not an expert by far, but I do love Our Father and I will never stop. Feel free to comment on this post whether negative or positive.

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!
HAIL TO LUCIFER THE LORD!
HAIL TO THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!
HAIL TO ASMODEUS MY GUARDIAN GOD!
HAIL TO ALL THE GODS OF OLD!

AVE SATANA

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to understand this about LaVeyans.
Anton Szandor LaVey is an atheist who believes in the occult. That means he does not recognise any god, but does recognise spirituality.
His views though, are that everyone should actually follow the dictates of his own nature(like satan said in the al-jilwah), and as he knew satan is the patron god of individuality(although he saw it as an archetype) he called his PHILOSOPHY (not religion, because religion calls for worship) Satanism. He figured it more in the way of the english translation of Satan, The Adversary. Meaning he just wanted to be an adversary of the modern day religions. He has nothing to do with satan, except for using his name. No worship, no recognising him as Father, no nothing. Only self-empowerment.
On the other side, good post. I agree.

Ave Luciferi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chip111206" <chip111206@... wrote:

I usually don't post very often, but i do look at the group e-mails everyday. Last night something came to me and I just had to send it out to all of you. Many people have different views of Father Satan, some believe him to be the one the jews, xians and moslems believe in some worship him as The Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, Melek T'aus. The Devil or as most on this website as Enki. No matter how you worship Him the fact is you are worshipping the One and Only True God Our Father and Creator Satan. Whether you are a Spiritual, Theistic or Laveyan the fact that you are taking time out of your life to show love, worhsip and respect for Him, is one step in the right direction against our enemies. To me it doesn't matter how you think of Him as long as you think of Him as our GOD and FATHER. Now I know, that some of you might get annoyed at this way of thinking but I feel that as long as you worship Him in some capacity no matter what you're take is of Him it is still a blow against our enemies. I am not an expert by far, but I do love Our Father and I will never stop. Feel free to comment on this post whether negative or positive.

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!

AVE SATANA

Well Lavey was not an atheist, he praised the "Devil" often in his writings and even said anyone who doesn't give credit to the "Devil" is worthless (from his book "Devil's notebook"). There are lot of hints in his Satanic Bible that Demons are real (such as when he said that a Satanist calls on the "devils" themselves instead of their minions like white magickians do).

Yes his teachings are atheistic and so are those who call themselves "Laveyans" but he himself believed in Satan although not the same way we know Him.

Another thing that isn't true is the "prince of darkness". This is a title given to Set, not Satan/Ptah. It became attributed to Satan because both of the xian lies about Him being "darkness" and because of Set being Satan confusion (again because of the xian lies). Satan is Lucifer, the bringer of light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to understand this about LaVeyans.
Anton Szandor LaVey is an atheist who believes in the occult. That means he does not recognise any god, but does recognise spirituality.
His views though, are that everyone should actually follow the dictates of his own nature(like satan said in the al-jilwah), and as he knew satan is the patron god of individuality(although he saw it as an archetype) he called his PHILOSOPHY (not religion, because religion calls for worship) Satanism. He figured it more in the way of the english translation of Satan, The Adversary. Meaning he just wanted to be an adversary of the modern day religions. He has nothing to do with satan, except for using his name. No worship, no recognising him as Father, no nothing. Only self-empowerment.
On the other side, good post. I agree.

Ave Luciferi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chip111206" <chip111206@ wrote:

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!

AVE SATANA

I agree, brother!!!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chip111206" <chip111206@... wrote:

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!

AVE SATANA

Well said, my Brother! A Satanist is a Satanist in my book; they are
acknowledging him somehow, even if they do not realize it. Hail Satan,
Lord of Dark, Lord of Light! He is the Father and no other!

On 1/14/10, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
I agree, brother!!!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

I usually don't post very often, but i do look at the group e-mails
everyday. Last night something came to me and I just had to send it out to
all of you. Many people have different views of Father Satan, some believe
him to be the one the jews, xians and moslems believe in some worship him
as The Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, Melek T'aus. The Devil or as most on
this website as Enki. No matter how you worship Him the fact is you are
worshipping the One and Only True God Our Father and Creator Satan.
Whether you are a Spiritual, Theistic or Laveyan the fact that you are
taking time out of your life to show love, worhsip and respect for Him, is
one step in the right direction against our enemies. To me it doesn't
matter how you think of Him as long as you think of Him as our GOD and
FATHER. Now I know, that some of you might get annoyed at this way of
thinking but I feel that as long as you worship Him in some capacity no
matter what you're take is of Him it is still a blow against our enemies.
I am not an expert by far, but I do love Our Father and I will never stop.
Feel free to comment on this post whether negative or positive.

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!

AVE SATANA

Hails,

What Adam said is correct the lavey-dog, denies the existence of Satan, the COS (COS and linked org), are the humanitarian societies that Satan abuses for their purpose.

HAIL SATAN, HAIL BUER

HAIL TO FATHER SATAN!

AVE SATANA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back