Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to raise the kundhali serpent?

ok they say do not use accholhal or sex to help rize the kundiline but i did that in it happoned trust me if you are truly ready. do your regular meditations , drink achoal and have sex  a day latter and you will rise only think is do not be on a bed this will bring up  up but make dame shere your chakras are all fully open for this that means all of them. it happioned to me this way i jsut i did not have all my shakras open and the engery just dispersed from my naval ok trust me and make dame shere you have your question ready to be given when they ask you it wont do you any good to ask somthing stupid you will get a stupid ancwar

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] how to raise the kundhali serpent?

I can tell you from talking with both clergy and dear true SS of this group that not many have risen there serpent after even 10 years of constant meditation.So don't be in too much of a hurry because it can put you in danger..You will know when its time.I can only speak for myself and would not dare speak for anyone else but I am not risen after 4 years of working hard a somewhat consistently on my soul.Be glad if you can even get to the point where you NEVER miss a day of power meditation because I can say I am not there yet myself but I can say its harder to make excuses for my laziness now and not feel bad about it.And most importantly is don't assume or believe everyone who says they have because anyone can say anything but you can't fool Satan about something so important.And if you are completely honest with yourself you can't even fool yourself. All we can do is reach for the goal of raising our Kundalini to the best of our ability and fight in the battle we have before us. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how to raise the kundhali serpent?

I hear it refrenced and talked about a lot in JOS and even described what it feels like but how do you do it, I have every chakra fully opended and active as are the extensions and im ready for the pain the process can bring but how do i do it, is it something which happens naturaly and what can i do to speed up the process if it is automatic

hi everyone i am new to the joyofSatan. i dnt know much i come from a christian family but as i grow up i see that Satan is not a beast with horns in hell but rather Someone who has been falsely interpreted,suppressed by christians and suppressed such that the world does not know his side of the story which is the true side of the story.

i am really happy to be here and offer my full loyalty as assistance where He need me.

i dnt even know how things work here so can i please have someone to be my mentor and mayb tell me the doz and donts of being a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

I hear it refrenced and talked about a lot in JOS and even described what it feels like but how do you do it, I have every chakra fully opended and active as are the extensions and im ready for the pain the process can bring but how do i do it, is it something which happens naturaly and what can i do to speed up the process if it is automatic

I hope not that vid was mainly based off my article:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/182  Of which information came from legit sources. This mantra has been found to do what the article states. Vibrating a mantra is doing power meditation. Mantra as stated is the most powerful way to generate energy as it works on the Logos itself.        From: hailbesu <no.state@...
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:59:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to raise the kundhali serpent?
  So, which is it? I saw the video for "The Immortal Body" and the video's creator said - CLEARLY - that the Sa Ta Na Ma chant/meditation will reverse aging.

Are you saying they're lying?

Ehy so much contradictory information? Why?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

You would get as old as you are when you die. Sa Ta Na Ma will not stop death, nor will it reverse or stop aging. There is much more to this process than vibrating a mantra every day.
To be honest, you would have much faster and better success in doing an hour of power meditations each day, than simply vibrating a mantra.

You should consider looking into power meditations, rather than a simple word you can vibrate quickly.

Although, you can add this into your meditation program Vibrating the mantra for 10 mins amongst other meditations is very powerful. But it isn't the soul key to achieving immortality or stopping aging.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Hail Satan" wrote:

Great, I just turned 18.
21+- is the age where you start to "grow up" right?
If I chant and vibrate SaTaNaMa 10 minutes everyday for the rest of my life, how old would I get? I know we're all individuals, but please give me an idea. Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Lucius Oria" wrote:

The SATANAMA mantra is indeed an extremely powerful chant that will do wonders for your mind, body and soul. In conjunction with yoga and power meditation, you will definitely stay young and look young for a very long time.

Best time to start is now.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons wrote:

actually don't get me wrong there is no time limit and I think somebody who works hard enough can do it in 3 years. I'm just saying I personally haven't met anyone yet. but depending on what you did in your past lives and I how hard you work in this 1 anything is possible. but yes patience is the key. but my wife and I both have the determination to reach God and you should too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Welcome to the family! We don't have mentors, guides and mediators in Satanism. Satan guides us to a happier life as we dedicate time for our meditations and fighting for him. His demons will help us and teach us. But there are no mediators. 10 years from now you'll be advanced and there will be new Satanists who will ask for help, but there are no mediators. These groups purposes is to help and motivate. But not guiding, as our real mentor, teacher, instructor, is Satan himself. I find that there is nothing like Father's lessons. They are pure learning. Father knows only a perfect way. He is perfect.
So the most important thing you can do now is read much of the site, and start a meditation program. Do the first step towards Satan, let him know that you want to have a relationship with him. Father helps those who help themselves never forget that!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOR ETERNITY!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mamellomatla" wrote:

hi everyone i am new to the joyofSatan. i dnt know much i come from a christian family but as i grow up i see that Satan is not a beast with horns in hell but rather Someone who has been falsely interpreted,suppressed by christians and suppressed such that the world does not know his side of the story which is the true side of the story.

i am really happy to be here and offer my full loyalty as assistance where He need me.

i dnt even know how things work here so can i please have someone to be my mentor and mayb tell me the doz and donts of being a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

Yeah I read the article recently Aldrich posted it to the beginner meditation group he started... but these meditations aren't just so we can feel good we have a purpose this purpose is to become as our Father Satan intended us to be... we will rise through the knowledge made available by our JoS clergy and the hard work and dedication of our members like Aldrich and any others who are truly dedicated to the work of our Father...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

I hope not that vid was mainly based off my article:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/182

Of which information came from legit sources. This mantra has been found to do what the article states. Vibrating a mantra is doing power meditation. Mantra as stated is the most powerful way to generate energy as it works on the Logos itself.

So, which is it? I saw the video for "The Immortal Body" and the video's creator said - CLEARLY - that the Sa Ta Na Ma chant/meditation will reverse aging.

You would get as old as you are when you die. Sa Ta Na Ma will not stop death, nor will it reverse or stop aging. There is much more to this process than vibrating a mantra every day.
To be honest, you would have much faster and better success in doing an hour of power meditations each day, than simply vibrating a mantra.

You should consider looking into power meditations, rather than a simple word you can vibrate quickly.

Although, you can add this into your meditation program Vibrating the mantra for 10 mins amongst other meditations is very powerful. But it isn't the soul key to achieving immortality or stopping aging.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.
If I chant and vibrate SaTaNaMa 10 minutes everyday for the rest of my life, how old would I get? I know we're all individuals, but please give me an idea. Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

The SATANAMA mantra is indeed an extremely powerful chant that will do wonders for your mind, body and soul. In conjunction with yoga and power meditation, you will definitely stay young and look young for a very long time.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

actually don't get me wrong there is no time limit and I think somebody who works hard enough can do it in 3 years. I'm just saying I personally haven't met anyone yet. but depending on what you did in your past lives and I how hard you work in this 1 anything is possible. but yes patience is the key. but my wife and I both have the determination to reach God and you should too.

What ????

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cindy Gere wrote:

ok they say do not use accholhal or sex to help rize the kundiline but i did that in it happoned trust me if you are truly ready. do your regular meditations , drink achoal and have sex  a day latter and you will rise only think is do not be on a bed this will bring up  up but make dame shere your chakras are all fully open for this that means all of them. it happioned to me this way i jsut i did not have all my shakras open and the engery just dispersed from my naval ok trust me and make dame shere you have your question ready to be given when they ask you it wont do you any good to ask somthing stupid you will get a stupid ancwar

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] how to raise the kundhali serpent?

I can tell you from talking with both clergy and dear true SS of this group that not many have risen there serpent after even 10 years of constant meditation.So don't be in too much of a hurry because it can put you in danger..You will know when its time.I can only speak for myself and would not dare speak for anyone else but I am not risen after 4 years of working hard a somewhat consistently on my soul.Be glad if you can even get to the point where you NEVER miss a day of power meditation because I can say I am not there yet myself but I can say its harder to make excuses for my laziness now and not feel bad about it.And most importantly is don't assume or believe everyone who says they have because anyone can say anything but you can't fool Satan about something so important.And if you are completely honest with yourself you can't even fool yourself. All we can do is reach for the goal of raising our Kundalini to the best of our ability and
fight in the battle we have before us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how to raise the kundhali serpent?

Well, I've been doing the Sa Ta Na Ma meditation, along with others, opening my chakras and am now in the process of adding yoga asanas to my routine daily, along with the aura of protection for my self and one other and cleaning my chakras semi-regularly.

So you know, I've already quit drinking with no cravings. I no longer enjoy smoking cigs, so it's just a matter of time for those too. I'm eating better, my sinuses are clearer and my mind is already feeling sharper.

I find myself more charismatic and genuinely frienly with people (until they start their 'praise the lard' crap) and I'm even showing relatives more genuine affection.

I never want to quit and would die before letting anyone talk me into going back.

Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" wrote:

Yeah I read the article recently Aldrich posted it to the beginner meditation group he started... but these meditations aren't just so we can feel good we have a purpose this purpose is to become as our Father Satan intended us to be... we will rise through the knowledge made available by our JoS clergy and the hard work and dedication of our members like Aldrich and any others who are truly dedicated to the work of our Father...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

I hope not that vid was mainly based off my article:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/182

Of which information came from legit sources. This mantra has been found to do what the article states. Vibrating a mantra is doing power meditation. Mantra as stated is the most powerful way to generate energy as it works on the Logos itself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Welcome :)
I am glad you made it through the christian brainwashing crap. Satan is our God, who has been blasphemed through and through for hundreds of years. 
The christian religion and its fellow religions have been created by the jews to spiritually enslave Gentiles (non-jews). The results have been, our Gods become monsters and our people enslaved while the jews become god.
In Spiritual Satanism, we do not need any mentor. It is pretty much you and Father Satan. We empower our souls through Power Meditations, and our experiences are purely individual, meaning what I may experience can be completely different from what you may experience. 

Also, I strongly advise you to study the following sites:
Exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
Joyofsatan.com 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and again, welcome :)

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 29 Jan 2013, at 11:58, "mamellomatla" <mamellomatla@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

regular power meditation, yoga, chanting Satanama, and the 18forms of qigong, with astral sense mediation, and void, everyday in sets of two is awesome

Hail father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

I just started to work with it with a satanic rosary. It takes like +/- 15 minutes. I feel it great.

Hail Satan!

Pe 29-jan.-2013, la 11:07, "Lucius Oria" a scris:

Vibrating it for 10 minutes straight is much more powerful than Kirtan Kriya. The RHP have watered down mantras as you are not taught to properly vibrate the words of power.

Yes you can use affirmations to program the energy to do something specific for your body. It is not a one step miracle cure though, you need to incorporate much more (yoga, qigong, power meds etc) to get the full healing effect.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" wrote:

Wow all of this information is great! I have been doing the SaTaNaMa mantra for a little while now but missed a couple days, and I think it's time to get back on it.

I'm just wondering which version of mantra do you guys perform?

Is it the Kirtan Kriya (2 minutes vibrating SaTaNaMa aloud, 2 minutes whispering, 4 minutes silently in your mind, 2 minutes whispering, and 2 minutes aloud = 11 minutes)?

Or do you vibrate SaTaNaMa straight for 10 minutes?

Also can you include affirmations with the mantra? I wish to heal scar tissue on my body and am already doing 2 other workings for healing and eating healthier.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Valefor!

Christine

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Power meditations, Yoga, Qigong etc. All dharmic practices eventually lead to immortality. There is more than one way to achieve the magnum opus, as stated by our Anti Christ.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Hey Lucius Oria, I wanted to ask what else brings the vibrating of SaTaNaMa along with looking young and healthy? Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sādhanā so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Note though, mantras are only one aspect of the eight fold path of empowerment. With a daily practice that incorporates all aspects, will one truly advance quickly and powerfully.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan" wrote:

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

The Satanama mantra:
Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru
Pronounced-
AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE--- V-HAH-AH ---
GUU-RUU. For those insisting that they are ready to raise their Serpent, should know that 'she' can only ascend fully under Satan's will as He knows fully well. I'm not insinuating that the Mantra will make you risen. But it does; spin all the chakras, connect you with your GD, sends energy from the base chakra up the spine
and also praises Satan. When I vibrated it (20 times a day for 40 days), I was literally having bolts of electricity following through me. If you can, vibrate it!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

how do i get into this what is the first thing i need to start with i am so new and wont to start i need to get better i just got over the flu and it was bad for me i busted my knee four muths ago and it was bad poped my knee cap it fell back in place but took three muths to heal and its still not better so i do things very carfuly but i need to do somting so need help  this flu almost killed me i find now i cant breath well. i still couph and wees my lungs seam havey i think they the jews egnonerd the flu to kill more this year then anyother year in hisory they will cook the numbers but each year it will get better they will say things like ( its not that bad we have proof ) or ( its just the flu this happons every year ) the sad thing is the numbers will be local regon so they will say one thing and do another like the middwest numbers will be a lie to the entire nations so they will have 8 thousend in america have died but the real numbers will be more like 5thousend in just michigan or new orlands the mix up of dada will be an on going excuse..  we will see more illness come to seaming very healthy people. from unknon illness for me this flu is driveing me nuts i use to life whates just a bit a go and yet this was not enufe to halp me fight the flu had i still lifted i would been better i think. i know this flu is the worst iv been thrugh  Hail Satan

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:17 PM

regular power meditation, yoga, chanting Satanama, and the 18forms of qigong, with astral sense mediation, and void, everyday in sets of two is awesome

Hail father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

I just started to work with it with a satanic rosary. It takes like +/- 15 minutes. I feel it great.

Hail Satan!

Vibrating it for 10 minutes straight is much more powerful than Kirtan Kriya. The RHP have watered down mantras as you are not taught to properly vibrate the words of power.

Yes you can use affirmations to program the energy to do something specific for your body. It is not a one step miracle cure though, you need to incorporate much more (yoga, qigong, power meds etc) to get the full healing effect.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Wow all of this information is great! I have been doing the SaTaNaMa mantra for a little while now but missed a couple days, and I think it's time to get back on it.

Is it the Kirtan Kriya (2 minutes vibrating SaTaNaMa aloud, 2 minutes whispering, 4 minutes silently in your mind, 2 minutes whispering, and 2 minutes aloud = 11 minutes)?

Also can you include affirmations with the mantra? I wish to heal scar tissue on my body and am already doing 2 other workings for healing and eating healthier.

Christine

Power meditations, Yoga, Qigong etc. All dharmic practices eventually lead to immortality. There is more than one way to achieve the magnum opus, as stated by our Anti Christ.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Hey Lucius Oria, I wanted to ask what else brings the vibrating of SaTaNaMa along with looking young and healthy? Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sādhanā so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Note though, mantras are only one aspect of the eight fold path of empowerment. With a daily practice that incorporates all aspects, will one truly advance quickly and powerfully.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

Study and understand what is on the website. Everything you need is on there.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

how do i get into this what is the first thing i need to start with i am so new and wont to start i need to get better i just got over the flu and it was bad for me i busted my knee four muths ago and it was bad poped my knee cap it fell back in place but took three muths to heal and its still not better so i do things very carfuly but i need to do somting so need help  this flu almost killed me i find now i cant breath well. i still couph and wees my lungs seam havey i think they the jews egnonerd the flu to kill more this year then anyother year in hisory they will cook the numbers but each year it will get better they will say things like ( its not that bad we have proof ) or ( its just the flu this happons every year ) the sad thing is the numbers will be local regon so they will say one thing and do another like the middwest numbers will be a lie to the entire nations so they will have 8 thousend in america have died but the real numbers will be
more like 5thousend in just michigan or new orlands the mix up of dada will be an on going excuse..  we will see more illness come to seaming very healthy people. from unknon illness for me this flu is driveing me nuts i use to life whates just a bit a go and yet this was not enufe to halp me fight the flu had i still lifted i would been better i think. i know this flu is the worst iv been thrugh  Hail Satan

Hail father Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Cindy Gere - There is a natural Herbal Expectorant that might help you clear your lungs is is sold by Naturade Brand- "Herbal Expectorant" -With Wild Cherry Bark ;it helps relieve Mucus Buildup due to colds and Flu" It is a good product. The other product that is natural and inhibits flu virus is "Sambucol" Elderberry Syrup by Natures Way. Proofed effective in Double Blind studies. Also, Shitake and Miatake mushrooms have compounds that can boost your immune system. Good Luck. Stay Healthy.

Hail Satan

www.joyofsatan.org

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

how do i get into this what is the first thing i need to start with i am so new and wont to start i need to get better i just got over the flu and it was bad for me i busted my knee four muths ago and it was bad poped my knee cap it fell back in place but took three muths to heal and its still not better so i do things very carfuly but i need to do somting so need help  this flu almost killed me i find now i cant breath well. i still couph and wees my lungs seam havey i think they the jews egnonerd the flu to kill more this year then anyother year in hisory they will cook the numbers but each year it will get better they will say things like ( its not that bad we have proof ) or ( its just the flu this happons every year ) the sad thing is the numbers will be local regon so they will say one thing and do another like the middwest numbers will be a lie to the entire nations so they will have 8 thousend in america have died but the real numbers will be
more like 5thousend in just michigan or new orlands the mix up of dada will be an on going excuse..  we will see more illness come to seaming very healthy people. from unknon illness for me this flu is driveing me nuts i use to life whates just a bit a go and yet this was not enufe to halp me fight the flu had i still lifted i would been better i think. i know this flu is the worst iv been thrugh  Hail Satan

Hail father Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

thanks so much

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:51 PM

www.joyofsatan.org

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Hail father Satan!!!!

Hail Satan!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back