Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Love a Vampire

shantikami

I just got this flyer from a random xian church...and its subtitle is "loving the people who suck the life out of you."

How to bend over and take it...gee, thanks, random xian church...

Hail Satan!
He who would never give such sucky advice.

Just goes to show how low they are willing to stoop and just what they're willing to put on anything to get young people's attention. Absolutely ridiculous.

HAIL SATAN

Thank you for this post shantikami!! that's funny. Oh no!! Look what you have started! Funny church fliers!!!

How to love the man stabbing you to death. Try and reach up and give him a kiss as you embrace the kiss of death. It will be symbolic as our life as a Christian. How to die like a bitch..... So please come to our church of shit sniffers anytime on Sunday at 11am. Where we will worship the cockroach Jewsus......Hahahahahahahaha it autocorrected Jewsus to Jesus!!! Hahahahahahahaha!
 The Bible says Jesus was a Holocaust Victim as well and he gives his story of how the evil Hitler was the one who crucified him. Actually he wasn't crucified as we find out that is pagan, he gassed him! When he burned his body his ashes flew up to heaven!! See it finally makes sense!!
  A new denomination is born. Uhh yes we are the assniferists. We worship the greatest holocaust victim ever. He died for your sins!! That of being born.....you see we're all such pieces of shit that only deserve death..... That our greatest sin was being born in the first place......that's why we're assniferists as we have to smell such pieces of shit all around us. Each other!!!! Please join the ass sniffer church today! 

What the fuck? Did their brains melt from the negative energies? I mean isn't that advocating rape now like holy shit, what a bunch of loony xianists. I would find it HARD for anyone to even read it.

Honestly churches remind me of an Emo convention. 
Emo 1 : Hey, do you hate yourself too?
Emo 2 : Yeah.......
Emo 1 : I guess that's cool, I hate myself so much I whip myself....
Emo 2 : Thats hot......
Emo 1 :  Will you marry me?
Emo 2 : Sure who needs to Date we may do some disgusting thing like have sex.
Emo 1 : Right, we will figure it out as we go...I am sure we will be quite miserable together...
Emo 2 : We can always kill ourselves at some point...
Emo 1 : Yeah, Misery loves company so you wanna go tell people how happy we are to die?
Emo 2 : Sure, maybe we will get followers or some shit...

Oooh, I love to whip myself too! Maby we could make it a threesome! Oh...but no...that might be considered sexual. I guess that's out.
But I mean, really? seriously? How to love the people sucking the LIFE out of you? Somebody actually wrote that? And they are serious? Bwa ha ha ha hah!

Are you saying, livingforsatan, if I genuinely like another member here and enjoy messing about online with them – which is my only crime – I am an ass sniffer? I have NEVER been a fucking brownnoser in my life, thanks! I call being friendly with a brother reaching out and getting to know your community and there is nothing wrong with that. I refuse to apologize for that. If I am wrong about your comment, then I am wrong but that's how I'm reading it. I feel the condescension dripping. It's offensive and cynical. And unkind. And untrue.

Well zolaluckystar, I am not wrong about this:
"Oooh, I love to whip myself too! Maby we could make it a threesome!"
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/151377  Maybe too friendly. This is what personal emails are for. Your posts are starting to become very unproductive. Signs of needed attention and boredom. 

online community* 
---In [email protected], <zolaluckystar@... wrote :

Are you saying, livingforsatan, if I genuinely like another member here and enjoy messing about online with them – which is my only crime – I am an ass sniffer? I have NEVER been a fucking brownnoser in my life, thanks! I call being friendly with a brother reaching out and getting to know your community and there is nothing wrong with that. I refuse to apologize for that. If I am wrong about your comment, then I am wrong but that's how I'm reading it. I feel the condescension dripping. It's offensive and cynical. And unkind. And untrue. 

Aldric! OMG not only is that entirely accurate but so F***ing Hillarious! 

On Monday, December 21, 2015 5:41 AM, "lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well zolaluckystar, I am not wrong about this:
"Oooh, I love to whip myself too! Maby we could make it a threesome!"
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/151377  Maybe too friendly. This is what personal emails are for. Your posts are starting to become very unproductive. Signs of needed attention and boredom. 

online community* 
---In [email protected], <zolaluckystar@... wrote :

Really now? This is the only place that Brothers and Sisters can talk with one another. She was merely making a joke to my joke. She has never pushed any stupid garbage on here like several infiltrators have. By starting a fight with another member, don't you just create a slew of more unproductive posts and disunity and upset members? 

Okay, let's all just cool down. Doesn't this seem so very familiar?We did this months ago, and I started it. So let's all just stop it here so it doesn't escalate into some stupid argument about who knows what. Okay?It's just so upsetting to see bickering and such here. We are a FAMILY. I'm not trying to be johnny-stick-up-his-ass, but we don't need more fighting.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 21, 2015, at 14:07, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Really now? This is the only place that Brothers and Sisters can talk with one another. She was merely making a joke to my joke. She has never pushed any stupid garbage on here like several infiltrators have. By starting a fight with another member, don't you just create a slew of more unproductive posts and disunity and upset members? 

No, I am not in the wrong for standing up for a member of this group. Cowardice leads to worse problems. I am saying what I know is right. If others don't like it they can bitch all they want. I would only be in the wrong if I started to character assisinate other people who disagreed with me. Thankfully I have better sense then that and don't care about a stupid argument. Shying away from confrontation to keep the peace, creates the lack of peace. 

I never said anyone was in the wrong, or a coward. But come on everyone, what are we arguing about here? That someone may or may not be able to make dirty jokes? We have the 1st amendment, so technically you can say whatever you want. And I agree, but this isn't a debate, or a confrontation.There aren't facts to be brought up, or information to be shared. This a an opinion. I mean, you guys can keep going at it, I just don't see the point. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 21, 2015, at 19:05, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No, I am not in the wrong for standing up for a member of this group. Cowardice leads to worse problems. I am saying what I know is right. If others don't like it they can bitch all they want. I would only be in the wrong if I started to character assisinate other people who disagreed with me. Thankfully I have better sense then that and don't care about a stupid argument. Shying away from confrontation to keep the peace, creates the lack of peace. 

Alright come on light...Who are you to judge us useful or not in the eyes of Satan? I know you probably hate us, and it was stupid of me to just immediately call you an infiltrator. But we need to move on. I am a Human, I make mistakes and I'm trying to make less every day. Let Satan do the judging, and us do the rituals. HAIL SATAN!!! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 22, 2015, at 5:24, "lightalgur@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I called out your beloved because of shit posting, not disagreeing. 
Maybe I was not wrong about you. Nevertheless, you still do rituals as you claim. So you are not useless. I will keep that in mind... 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

If only the last five posts were actually YouTube comments with Www joyofsatan com in them.

Nothing wrong with being friendly with your friends - bible camp is the only place in which that is disallowed.

The enemy only wins if we break ourselves apart. Don't give the enemy what they want! This has been going on long enough I think. Cmon guys. Have love for your brothers and sisters. We can't let the enemy break us apart

Wait now, so is livingforsatan also algur_rugla? How many other alias's do you have here? Or are you sticking up for YOUR beloved? YOU are the one starting BS over a comment that in YOUR opinion was too personal - what did you call it? Oh yes, shit posting...too fucking bad if you don't like it! It was harmless fun. Period. You ought to take that massive stick out of your ass - it's got to be uncomfortable! Who's really the one in need of attention and bored? And why do you even care? I like people and when I like a person I like to have fun with them - there is no rule so far as I know against the occasional off colored joke here - so bite me. Who made you the arbitrator of this community? I don't seem to recall any formal announcement of that to the group! Oooh, I mentioned a THREESOME! Are you that hung up about sexuality? Maybe you need to deprogram. Just sayin....

Thank you SO much, I am not totally useless! That's really good to know! Phew! I'm SO relieved to hear THAT! I'm sure Satan is relieved to know too, since of course he requires YOUR opinion and approval...

And then you intimate I am a liar! I would never BS about the RT rituals - I know I would have the Gods to answer to if I did. I take my commitments to them very seriously. More than you know. So you can bite me on that, too! LOL! Silly! Get over yourself! I refuse to conform to what you perceive of as correct - I am who I am and you can like it...or not. I really don't care. It's a sad thing that having a little fun causes drama because certain people have no sense of humour...
I will go right on being happy, making my silly jokes and doing the RT rituals, while you go on being unpleasant, miserable and saying nasty things to other members. I wish you well in that. Let us know how that's working out for you down the road!

Don't bother trying to carry this on any further. I'm done. This is a pointless argument.

Have a lovely winter solstice; to you, ALL the Members and of course, to my beloved Aldric - gasp! Oh no! Another joke! :)

Hail Satan! Happy Solstice to YOU, beloved Father!Hail ALL the Gods of Hell!

O blow it out your ass. I don't have anything to prove to you. Oh I'm glad my life is not useless because I do rituals. Tell me what the fuck have you done for Satan? O great one. 

Okay well great good for you. I guess your counting on the day I stray from the path that I've probably been on way longer then you, so you can sweep out of a tree and get me. Gets nervous. Ahhh, I'm scared now. 
 While your doing that I will be sitting and waiting for the day you grow up. 

Blinks. The only reason I jumped in was to defend you but apparently that is needed. It looks as though you got it u dear control. I like how he acts like we're all just ritual pumping machines. That he is going to kill one day when we run out of use or something. Lol. 
 Thank you too Sam, I appreciate what you tried to do here. But honestly this person is a newb that needs to get over themselves. Or maybe I'm wrong, perhaps he is retreating back to the shadows to slit our throat another day when we don't do rituals. Haha. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back