Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to feed a thought form/servitor?

Not sure what you mean by 'feed'. But I'll assume you mean something along the lines of 'recharge'.

Theres a few ways. Firstly you create the thing. This can be found on the JoS.

Then you can re-call it back to you every few days, and fill it with more energy. Restate your affirmation and fill it with energy.

Another way is to program it to replenish its own energy from its surroundings, say the Earth, or the Sun, or in the case of Black Magick, the person its attached to, thus draining them at the same time.

These are explained on the respecting pages of the JoS.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

^ Question

How do I make a line that constantly drains the energies of a person. Is it possible?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Not sure what you mean by 'feed'. But I'll assume you mean something along the lines of 'recharge'.

Then you can re-call it back to you every few days, and fill it with more energy. Restate your affirmation and fill it with energy.

Another way is to program it to replenish its own energy from its surroundings, say the Earth, or the Sun, or in the case of Black Magick, the person its attached to, thus draining them at the same time.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@ wrote:

^ Question

It's possible. Just be creative with your affirmations I guess...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

How do I make a line that constantly drains the energies of a person. Is it possible?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@ wrote:

^ Question

just include it in your affirmation. or as an order.

for example, if your affirmation is something like : everyone here wants to give me money.

you can tell the thoughtform : you are draining/taking in/ acquiring enough amount of energy from the sun/earth what ever you like. thats just one way.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

^ Question

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back