Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to close a chakra

shon_hensem

hi im Shon
I got a problem i got alot of energy in my hands and i do feel it without even wanting to feel it and people who are sensitive will also feel it. this 1 thing have caused me alot of sleepless nights. please help i want this shut off or is there something like a switch where i can will it on or off. I try reading the energy places they only teach how 2 activate but not 2 deactivate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_hensem" <d_hensem_1@... wrote:
hi im Shon
I got a problem i got alot of energy in my hands and i do feel it without even wanting to feel it and people who are sensitive will also feel it. this 1 thing have caused me alot of sleepless nights. please help i want this shut off or is there something like a switch where i can will it on or off. I try reading the energy places they only teach how 2 activate but not 2 deactivate.
closing your chakra's would be unhealthy instead learn how to condense your aura/chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_hensem" <d_hensem_1@... wrote:
hi im Shon
http://www.666blacksun.com/Closing_Chakras.html
There actually benefits from this. Not empowering benefits but, like you wont be so high on energy, other psychics wont find you, ect.

I get this too. It's a good thing. Try circulating the energy to other Chakras, or direct the energy from your Hand Chakras into other Chakras.   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:34:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how to close a chakra

hi im Shon
I got a problem i got alot of energy in my hands and i do feel it without even wanting to feel it and people who are sensitive will also feel it. this 1 thing have caused me alot of sleepless nights.. please help i want this shut off or is there something like a switch where i can will it on or off. I try reading the energy places they only teach how 2 activate but not 2 deactivate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back