Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How old is satan?

life.confuses

I wanted to know how old satan is. I ask because science teaches humans are upto 1.8M years old:

Homo ergaster is an extinct chronospecies of Homo that lived in eastern and southern Africa during the early Pleistocene, between 1.8 million and 1.3 million years ago (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_ergaster)

whereas the joyofsatan website suggests he is only 500k years old. clearly since satanism is the original belief of humankind its impossible for humans to be older than satan

I think it's around 1 Million or more.
Do not quote me on this though I'm not sure where I remember this from

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM, life.confuses <life.confuses@... wrote:
  I wanted to know how old satan is. I ask because science teaches humans are upto 1.8M years old:

Homo ergaster is an extinct chronospecies of Homo that lived in eastern and southern Africa during the early Pleistocene, between 1.8 million and 1.3 million years ago (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_ergaster)

whereas the joyofsatan website suggests he is only 500k years old. clearly since satanism is the original belief of humankind its impossible for humans to be older than satan

Why do you even ask this?
Trust in JoS, not wikipedia.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "life.confuses" wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How old is satan?
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 5:18:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I think it's around 1 Million or more.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:58 A[/IMG]life.confuses@... wrote:

[/TD]

Father Satan is half a million years old or at least about that from my research. He maybe older I could be wrong. But for homo sapiens science actually says we're 100,000 to 200,000 years old. That's Homo erectus that's millions of years old. Your thinking of them not us. From what they say. But I think we are around 50,000 to 200,000 years old somewhere between there. Also if Father is half a million I don't think he was born on earth and here around 500,000 or 400,000 of his age. I thought Father Satan used the early Hominids DNA and their's to create us. That's why us humans now (exclude kikes) aren't that old. If someone has more info one can correct me. But he is very old(surely not in looks) and very wise.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I think its a half 1,000,000 or more. he is still the oldest wisest being in the universe that humanity knows of any way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Considering He is our god, wouldn't he have been around forever?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

I think it's around 1 Million or more.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM, life.confuses wrote:

I wanted to know how old satan is. I ask because science teaches humans
are upto 1.8M years old:

Homo ergaster is an extinct chronospecies of Homo that lived in eastern
and southern Africa during the early Pleistocene, between 1.8 million and
1.3 million years ago (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_ergaster)

whereas the joyofsatan website suggests he is only 500k years old. clearly
since satanism is the original belief of humankind its impossible for
humans to be older than satan

Homo ergaster is not the human species. Satan is over 500k earth years. He is not the oldest being in the universe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "life.confuses" wrote:

Thank you that is a much clearer answer then I gave. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How old is satan?

Father Satan is half a million years old or at least about that from my research. He maybe older I could be wrong. But for homo sapiens science actually says we're 100,000 to 200,000 years old. That's Homo erectus that's millions of years old. Your thinking of them not us. From what they say. But I think we are around 50,000 to 200,000 years old somewhere between there. Also if Father is half a million I don't think he was born on earth and here around 500,000 or 400,000 of his age. I thought Father Satan used the early Hominids DNA and their's to create us. That's why us humans now (exclude kikes) aren't that old. If someone has more info one can correct me. But he is very old(surely not in looks) and very wise.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I think its a half 1,000,000 or more. he is still the oldest wisest being in the universe that humanity knows of any way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back