Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How much can scoliosis prevent you from becoming a god?

Sun Squad

I don't want to sound lazy, but my daily routine, workouts, and meditations are quite extensive, and I want to improve my daily routine by concentrating on more beneficial meditations and engaging in less physical activity. At the same time, I wondered if scoliosis could hinder my progress and if I should leave all the workouts as they are?

I don't want to sound lazy, but my daily routine, workouts, and meditations are quite extensive, and I want to improve my daily routine by concentrating on more beneficial meditations and engaging in less physical activity. At the same time, I wondered if scoliosis could hinder my progress and if I should leave all the workouts as they are?
You can move forward without any problems. Physical yoga can help in this regard. But the back problem should be solved, take care of yourself.

Regarding the treatment of scoliosis, I recommend consulting with a doctor who will tell you back exercises to correct your posture and bring it back to normal as much as possible.

Regarding the treatment of scoliosis, I recommend consulting with a doctor who will tell you back exercises to correct your posture and bring it back to normal as much as possible.
Your message is irrelevant. Sometimes it seems to me that people here are very dangerously inattentive
You can move forward without any problems. Physical yoga can help in this regard. But the back problem should be solved, take care of yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back