Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how long does it take to attain Godhood?

luciferlover22

I always believed that it took multiple lifetimes of study and dedication to become a god, but recently another user posted "Within twenty years many of us will have attained godhood" or something along those lines. Which is it? Twenty years seems like a very short time, even for people like our high priests who started when they were children.

It depends on what youre willing to put into it. Nothing is impossible as far as things of the mind are concerned.

Hail Satan.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:05:10 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how long does it take to attain Godhood?

I always believed that it took multiple lifetimes of study and dedication to become a god, but recently another user posted "Within twenty years many of us will have attained godhood" or something along those lines. Which is it? Twenty years seems like a very short time, even for people like our high priests who started when they were children.

Don't forget, many of us empowered ourselves in past lives. So we have a head start on our personal advancement. I think very few of us are starting from a complete blank slate, so to speak.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@... wrote:

Depends on the level of evolut[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:24:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how long does it take to attain Godhood?

Don't forget, many of us empowered ourselves in past lives. So we have a head start on our personal advancement. I think very few of us are starting from a complete blank slate, so to speak.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@... wrote:

What don't you understand--you said yourself it took "multiple lifetimes of study and dedication"--what makes you think those who ascend in this lifetime, haven't been doing the requisite work for many lifetimes already? Twenty years, it can take even less...it depends on the individual and where there soul is at at birth, and how hard they work at it in this lifetime, and how soon they got started...

Heh I feel sorry for those who do.Did I mention I'm writing about myself? At least it feels like this.But who knows? I might not have even found Satanism to be so attractive (from the lack of a better word) if there was no influence from the past.Well, until I know anything about my previous lives, I can only theorize.You're so lucky Lydia... :D
And it seems Your laptop is still in one, working part :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:24 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:24 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

It's holding up for the time being. I heard something else snap in it this morning, doesn't seem to be anything vital though LOL!

The thing about me being "lucky" though, I thought I was half-way insane as a child. So that set me back a bit, as I tried to repress things instead of developing them. I still have a touch of paranoia at times.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Heh I feel sorry for those who do.
Did I mention I'm writing about myself? At least it feels like this.
But who knows? I might not have even found Satanism to be so attractive (from the lack of a better word) if there was no influence from the past.
Well, until I know anything about my previous lives, I can only theorize.
You're so lucky Lydia... :D

And it seems Your laptop is still in one, working part :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@ wrote:

Nothing vital LOL Hope it hangs in there till you can get a new one sister,Hate to loose you all together.We would miss your posts greatly.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:43 PM

It's holding up for the time being. I heard something else snap in it this morning, doesn't seem to be anything vital though LOL!

The thing about me being "lucky" though, I thought I was half-way insane as a child. So that set me back a bit, as I tried to repress things instead of developing them. I still have a touch of paranoia at times.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

But who knows? I might not have even found Satanism to be so attractive (from the lack of a better word) if there was no influence from the past.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@ wrote:

Empowering different aspects of your soul using different spiritual disciplines such as Qigong, Yoga, Tai-chi, incorporated into your daily life and following the eight fold path of Astaroth will inevitably speed up the transition into godhead. As more and more of the previously destroyed/corrupted knowledge comes out thanks to Satan and his demons, it'll take less time for Satanists to reach godhead.

It took the monks and priests of previous generations a very very long time (multiple lifetimes) to raise their kundalini because of the serious lack of knowledge also not to mention the corruption that was there (restrictions), so they made up for it with long hours of spiritual work.

Expanding on the the previous point of more and more spiritual knowledge coming out now in the dawn of the age of truth (sat yuga), we can see our transition into godhead speeding up thanks to spiritual paths such as the use of the philosophers stone ("discovered" and utilised by kai purr a.k.a fukndetermined) and others soon to come.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Yes i knew about that, thank you. But i meant takes two life time to achieve God head? lol i think it takes less. Idk but i feel that.

About paranoia, I used to be pretty paranoid as a kid and teenager.
Had a feeling of being constantly watched and under observation. Every person I was walking past on the steet or meeting was looking at me, observing, talking about me and thinking about me. Seeing people talk I could swear they were whispering something bad about me, gossiping or critisizing.Well, it wasn't that bad to keep me away from going out for example but it was annoying and holding me back from being social.
These feelings gradually vanished, probably because I no longer care (or at least care very little) about the opinions of others about my humble person. And let me say that I personaly believe that a little touch of paranioa from time to time is a good and healthy thing. It may actually subconsciously warn You about people/events/places that You would otherwise never suspect.And being a kid... good old times :D I'm pretty sure I was suppressing my abielieties as a kid aswell, to the point that they vanished, as well as my feelings. Once I told someone about something "supernatural" I've experienced (that was probably my inherent ability) and I just got told that mybe I have a fever and I'm hallucinating. So yeah, I was basically taught that "these things" are abnormal, nor real and a sign of a mental illness. And that feelings are a sign of weakness but I wrote quite a lot about that part before.
Anyway, hope this laptop of Yours will hold together until You'll find something for replacement. Would hate not to be able to read your posts :D
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:43 AM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

My paranoia was about invisible people or things watching me. And I know now that the enemy sends out those astral eye things to watch us, that may have been it. Creepy.

Hail Father Satan!

Had a feeling of being constantly watched and under observation. Every person I was walking past on the steet or meeting was looking at me, observing, talking about me and thinking about me. Seeing people talk I could swear they were whispering something bad about me, gossiping or critisizing.
Well, it wasn't that bad to keep me away from going out for example but it was annoying and holding me back from being social.

These feelings gradually vanished, probably because I no longer care (or at least care very little) about the opinions of others about my humble person. And let me say that I personaly believe that a little touch of paranioa from time to time is a good and healthy thing. It may actually subconsciously warn You about people/events/places that You would otherwise never suspect.
And being a kid... good old times :D I'm pretty sure I was suppressing my abielieties as a kid aswell, to the point that they vanished, as well as my feelings. Once I told someone about something "supernatural" I've experienced (that was probably my inherent ability) and I just got told that mybe I have a fever and I'm hallucinating. So yeah, I was basically taught that "these things" are abnormal, nor real and a sign of a mental illness. And that feelings are a sign of weakness but I wrote quite a lot about that part before.

Anyway, hope this laptop of Yours will hold together until You'll find something for replacement. Would hate not to be able to read your posts :D

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Both times I got attacked it was "the eyes" I saw everywhere--it about drove me crazy. I knew it wasn't mental illness b/c of the picture of reptilians I took in my bathroom. They DO try to make you paranoid. But paranoia can be a good thing--police will even tell you that. Trust your intuition. Anyway, mental illness--the last refuge of a person who has never experienced anything "supernatural" is to call anyone who HAS, mentally ill. They do that. I just keep most "supernatural" experiences to myself, with those who are without... they can't believe what they may never experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

My paranoia was about invisible people or things watching me. And I know now that the enemy sends out those astral eye things to watch us, that may have been it. Creepy.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Had a feeling of being constantly watched and under observation. Every person I was walking past on the steet or meeting was looking at me, observing, talking about me and thinking about me. Seeing people talk I could swear they were whispering something bad about me, gossiping or critisizing.
Well, it wasn't that bad to keep me away from going out for example but it was annoying and holding me back from being social.

These feelings gradually vanished, probably because I no longer care (or at least care very little) about the opinions of others about my humble person. And let me say that I personaly believe that a little touch of paranioa from time to time is a good and healthy thing. It may actually subconsciously warn You about people/events/places that You would otherwise never suspect.
And being a kid... good old times :D I'm pretty sure I was suppressing my abielieties as a kid aswell, to the point that they vanished, as well as my feelings. Once I told someone about something "supernatural" I've experienced (that was probably my inherent ability) and I just got told that mybe I have a fever and I'm hallucinating. So yeah, I was basically taught that "these things" are abnormal, nor real and a sign of a mental illness. And that feelings are a sign of weakness but I wrote quite a lot about that part before.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back