Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How is warfare in evolved alien empires (like Orion)?

SeguaceDiSatanas

Has any form of warfare with guns ever existed in advanced alien empires, or is all form of warfare fought spiritually as we do with RTRs?

And also, the Demons who are generals, strategists or guards of Satan and so on, do they also use only spiritual methods?

I ask this because at least in my opinion, spiritual warfare is the highest form of warfare. With armed war we often see disaster, economic collapse, even innocent deaths, destruction of the territory, etc. This is why the Fuhrer hated war for example.

Thank you!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Has any form of warfare with guns ever existed in advanced alien empires, or is all form of warfare fought spiritually as we do with RTRs?

And also, the Demons who are generals, strategists or guards of Satan and so on, do they also use only spiritual methods?

I ask this because at least in my opinion, spiritual warfare is the highest form of warfare. With armed war we often see disaster, economic collapse, even innocent deaths, destruction of the territory, etc. This is why the Fuhrer hated war for example.

Thank you!
Of course they have weaponry. Spirituality still needs to manifest in the material, you can't just cast spells to win a battle, you need to fight. Spirituality can manifest favorable conditions for you or malfunctions in the enemy, but you still need to face them. It would not be cost effective to try to kill entire armies using only magic, especially when they have their own.

Waging war is a necessary part of life for organized beings. Even chimpanzee tribes war amongst themselves.

I doubt the Gods have had a war among their own species for an extremely long time, however. They are too advanced for that. But you still need to be armed against foreign invaders.

SeguaceDiSatana said:

Thank you!

Yes, physical forms of advanced weaponry exist in the Civilizations of the Gods.

Spiritual and the Physical go hand and hand. Any civilization and species not specializing at various forms of of warfare and defense, would be at a serious disadvantage in this universe.

The universe is largely chaotic by nature, hence the need to cover all the bases.

Conflict and war is just a part of life, an inescapable reality. No doubt they would have weapons which would make Tesla's death ray look like a slingshot in comparison. These weapons may also have "spiritual potency", take for example nuclear weapons as a start.

The gods are however, mature in how they are used and not just taunted flauntingly to maintain their ideals. Although such things serve as a necessary base within and "outside" such structures. That is my understanding of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back