Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How far along am I?

[email protected]

Hello everybody again! So, I have been in Satanism for about 3 months in a half. I already know that it can take weeks, months, or years to see and sense a Demon but I just want to see if my progress is good. So I can't do yoga because of my situation so I just cut that out of my daily program. I am up to opening my base chakra and I have done all the exercises aside from yoga everyday.

When I was opening my sacral chakra I had some ominous realistic dreams. I had a post but, it never got posted. Though the name of the shapeshifter in one of my dreams was named the valkyrie shapeshifter. I would like some info on that if anyone has something. Also, it isn't very common for me to have dreams that are like that.

I have also stopped smoking weed, it has been very difficult without it. I have a lot of people urging me to, but they get surprised that I say no. Though, I am almost off it for good. Life has been very bland and just plain boring. . . All I do is come home, meditate, play games, and go to sleep. Anyway, happy friday!

Hail Satan!

I highly recommend that you start opening your third eye, and then the crown chakra, and work down from there as written on the JoS site. This is because people who start at the base chakra may awaken their kundalini serpent, and they may not be ready to handle the power and intensity of that. I'm not saying this lightly either. 
I am not trying to discourage people from awakening the kundalini serpent. Just be cautious, be knowledgeable, tread carefully and do not fear anything, but read everything one can on the kundalini awakening process and the symptoms that follow after awakening. That way you know what to expect and are not too surprised when you experience one or more of those symptoms.
Hail Satan.
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, 2:53:38 a.m. EDT, mcychris2002@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everybody again! So, I have been in Satanism for about 3 months in a half. I already know that it can take weeks, months, or years to see and sense a Demon but I just want to see if my progress is good. So I can't do yoga because of my situation so I just cut that out of my daily program. I am up to opening my base chakra and I have done all the exercises aside from yoga everyday.

When I was opening my sacral chakra I had some ominous realistic dreams. I had a post but, it never got posted. Though the name of the shapeshifter in one of my dreams was named the valkyrie shapeshifter. I would like some info on that if anyone has something. Also, it isn't very common for me to have dreams that are like that.

I have also stopped smoking weed, it has been very difficult without it. I have a lot of people urging me to, but they get surprised that I say no. Though, I am almost off it for good. Life has been very bland and just plain boring. . . All I do is come home, meditate, play games, and go to sleep. Anyway, happy friday!

Hail Satan!

Well, it’s only been 3 months, but are you getting anymore sensitive to energy? Can you feel your chakras or energy you’re raising from meditation?

There’s something you have to understand. Meditation is the application of the mind on the divine within. I know in today’s world people want things now but that isn’t how the spiritual works. Sadly some people that come here did no spiritual practice in any past lives which means it’s hard for them to get in touch with the divine within because they come from a materialistic world and don’t understand how the soul works.

The truth is that it’s different for everyone because some people have became adept in past lives, some people have practiced some mediation and are somewhat used to spiritual energy and others have done no practice at all due to the enemy’s suppression of true spiritual knowledge/knowledge of the soul and how to empower it.. So the people who were more familiar with this energy and working with it are more able to sense and work with this energy in this life and the others not so much but the upside is that both of these individuals can advance spiritually especially with Satan because He is the one who taught this knowledge to humanity.

Put it like this. Yes it’s going to take you a while to able to see your results but understand that more than half of the world doesn’t even have this knowledge right now and doesn’t even know about the soul and a part of the other half practice new age spirituality which is watered down as fuck, so think of how long it’s going to take them to see results that’ IF they even get any as spirituality has been so corrupted but on the other hand you have Satan and the Gods and the power meditations that someone can potentially reach the godhead here.

I don’t think you’re understanding the bigger picture here. The goal of Satanism is to become fully divine which is humanity’s only true possible evolution into the best it can be which is a immortal god with godlike wisdom and power. I know some people can’t grasp this because they don’t know how this is possible because they haven’t done their research.

Now I love the Gods and I don’t mean to put them down in anyway but Whatever it is that you’re trying to summon a demon for probably is isn’t half as big as the bigger picture and opportunity here. And you do understand that if you have no true desire to be here and be of Satan and advance your soul but are merely doing it to talk to a demon and get something that the Gods do see your intention, correct? Because Satan and the Gods are fully aware of those who are only here to attain material desire and not help Satan’s side and have interest in truly advancing. I’m not saying this is you but I’d just like to let you know.

There are energy centers along the spine that do exist and they are a part of are soul but some people haven’t worked on them and even had knowledge of them so it’s makes things harder.

Sent from my iPhone

I am in the 40 day program and already opened the other chakras. What should I expect when awakening the serpent? I have already been tortured through sickness, depression, and society. I think I'm ready to take it to the next level. I was told that I should do third eye meditation afterwards. Also, I did the meditation twice so far but stopped for 2 days. So do I have to start over or just do it for another 2?

Start over and keep doing it saily until the foreseeable future.

Awakening the Kundalini Serpent takes up to decades for some people. I can guarantee you that you still have a long road to reach that goal. A very pleasant road if you ask me.

Don't get discouraged and keep focusing on your mediations, every step of this great work is full of pleasant experiences. If you keep a steady pace you'll reach the Kundalini awakening in no time.

Hail Satan!

Do not STOP otherwise you'll have to start over again.
Follow the instructions written there,
The 3rd eye opening med must be performed for 4 days in a row without skipping a day.
Open your 3rd eye, then move to your crown, next throat all the way down until you finish with your 6th chakra at the end.

What should you expect is relative. For me, it is bumping into blockages, and the fight with myself.

As The Serpent tries to ascend, if it hits into an obstacle, such as blocked chakra, you must clean that obstacle, and unblock it. Otherwise, the Serpent will never ascend.

Other thing that I am experencing is intense Kundalini Energy which is manifesting as strong heat. It is very hot, rises up like a molten lava, flowing up my spine.

Another thing, which might be most intense so far are repressed memories and karmic junk. As my Serpent tries to rise, I am experiencing flashes from this life, previous lives, and also dreams. Dreams have to do something with unconsciouss part, which is processed while you are sleeping. It is like my Serpent pick the problematic stuff, and throws it at me, asking: "what is this?", and "what are we gonna do with that?", or "remember this? Sort it out"?.

It is absolutely crazy. Sometimes, there is a snippet from my past life, and it is mind blowing. You have that "wow, I remember this" moment, which is beyond any attempt to describe it in words.

So, what happens to you, you will see for yourself. But, you just need to keep up, and never stop. Skipping meditations is horrible. It makes your bioenergy drop, and you feel like crap afterwards. It is horrible, and make you more vulnerable to enemy, too. My GD called that "atavism", when I once totally neglected meditations, and was super lazy. Which makes sense to me, when I went online too look up what atavism means, advancing through meditation, then being a fool and stopping it is truly best described by that word.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back