Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do we know?

akristakos

How do we know for sure that Satan is real? What is some evidence we see in real life?

It is simple actually, those who have opened their "supernatural" abilities such as clairaudience and telepathy can see him and contact him directly. Because he contacts us through the astral, you need your astral abilities to see and talk to him. The evidence is experiential.

If you start a power meditation program and follow it every day, you'll awaken these yourself over time. And then contact Satan and you will have no doubt that He is real. That's why power meditation is absolutely important to do and why Spiritual Satanism emphasizes power meditation. Don't assume that all Satanists are closed and we can't see him, it is the opposite because most Spiritual Satanists do meditate. You can see pictures of how Satan and the Demons look like by those that have seen them.

But you can ask him now if he's real and you'll get a sign. Think of it as someone trying contact a blind and deaf man, all he can do is send him some signs of his existance like touching him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akristakos" <akristakos@... wrote:

How do we know for sure that Satan is real? What is some evidence we see in real life?

Not an answer as such but a reaction to the kind of question posed.

There are some things we know we do not know, some of which are temporary conditions constrained by technology or limited cognition. Of these there are things which we know we one day can know, based on the pattern of progress we have made to date. Certain stars are beyond our sight, but we build ever more accurate lenses to pierce the cosmos.

Then there are things we know we can never know. Often times these are considered matters of faith. More often than we'd like these faith issues are used or abused by powers that be to influence policy and coerce their people. But the things we cannot know can still be glimpsed in the things we do know, whose cause we could attribute to that very thing we don't know.

A case in point can be found in the study of the cosmos. So much of the unknowable and unseeable is informed and inferred by the motions of certain bodies near and around them. Black holes are by their very nature invisible, but they operate under the same principles of thermodynamics and gravity as anything of this [macro] universe does. So by studying the patterns of behaviour associated with an 'unknownable' thing we can use that which is known, in its vicinity, to an extent that we can more-accurately-than-not know that they are there.

Similarly I feel we can observe the patterns in and around faith issues. We can inform ourselves with data, historical facts and reasoned debate. We can assign realistic probabilities to the causality of anomalous occurrences, of things seemingly magickal and supernatural. We can spend our entire lives collecting these experiences and speculative evidences but ultimately the only way to know the unknowable is in your heart. To feel its truth apparent in your being in way that stands up to the most stringent inner honesty.

Short of faith and integrity, you could always ask the entity of which you seek to reveal itself in the flesh. Good luck.

~Nephil_Improv.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akristakos" <akristakos@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes and in my case being new I don't have those abilities yet,but I am doing Power Meditations every morning,as well as hearing his voice when I did my dedication to Him at the beginning of the year.Also all the positive changes in my life in the past year,as well as feeling him in my life,and my GD.More than that fake one ever did for me.I don't have to see him to know he is real.
Hail to My Master and Friend Father Satan!
Brian. 

--- On Fri, 10/15/10, kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do we know?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 1:14 PM

It is simple actually, those who have opened their "supernatural" abilities such as clairaudience and telepathy can see him and contact him directly. Because he contacts us through the astral, you need your astral abilities to see and talk to him. The evidence is experiential.

If you start a power meditation program and follow it every day, you'll awaken these yourself over time. And then contact Satan and you will have no doubt that He is real. That's why power meditation is absolutely important to do and why Spiritual Satanism emphasizes power meditation. Don't assume that all Satanists are closed and we can't see him, it is the opposite because most Spiritual Satanists do meditate. You can see pictures of how Satan and the Demons look like by those that have seen them.

But you can ask him now if he's real and you'll get a sign. Think of it as someone trying contact a blind and deaf man, all he can do is send him some signs of his existance like touching him.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "akristakos" <akristakos@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back