Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do SS find friends?

avivexus

I am young(19) and i find it necessary to have a romantic partner.. However,, I am very different and my mindset doesnot match at all with normal people ( I believe thats the case for all SS people)... Its been 3 months since I joined SS and been meditating a lot and seeing whats going in this world and now more than ever i feel the difference between my mindset and other people's...
So my question is ,, how am i supposed to find a romantic partner when i cant even find a suitable friend to open up to? How do you all find companions? (obviously i cant find live friends here,,,i might get killed by kikes)
Having a demoness companion(friend or open relationship) will be perfect for me...but my senses are not open yet...what should i do about this? should i ask a demoness to help me open my senses or do it myself because they might be very busy?

P.S. I live in india and generally surrounded by hindus (if thats relevant in any way)..

Another thing to do with SS is Orion, which is the home galaxy of the gods. O.r.i.o.n also stands for "Our race is our nation", meaning it is not good to race-mix, as the jews promote race mixing in their communist agenda. If you are Indo-Aryan we can be friends :3 

You don't have to have matching mindsets with your friends.I wouldn't expect to find anyone else like you and just get the best friends you can and possibly teach them to know and do things you know and do.

I have only one friend. For the entire reason that, that individual is the only one that sees the same way as me with the current world. They're not a romantic partner either. It's much simpler and easier this way for me. Aligning yourself with The Truth require sacrifices at times. This is for your safety. I had soooooo many friends before I dedicated and I abandoned all of them cause it was for my well being. I didn't destroy the friendship but I slowly stepped away from them.

Remember, just because you're alone doesn't mean you have to feel lonely. Focus on your GD, Satan, or anything to help cope the loneliness if it gets dire. Or request a Succubus for companionship to help you.

I understand what you're going through, if you're not satisfied, try studying your Natal Chart and see if there is a significant time in your future for someone that may come into your life. Patience, everything in the Universe is timing.

You can either do a working to attract the perfect partner for you, and/or ask father satan to help you out (if you do RTRs he will help you). Another choice is asking for a succubus (like I did). Noone can open your senses for you besides yourself. If you do the 6 month spiritual warfare program you should advance pretty fast in that department (the 2nd to 4th exercises especially help with the astral senses -  you can put them in your daily routine). But don't forget to state exactly what kind of relationship you want. A monogamous relationship lasts a lifetime and beyond, anx you wont be able to have human partners. If you want to have a human partner however, I would recommend asking for a polygamous relationship, where both of you are allowed to have other partners. Hope I could help you. 
-Shael
On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 18:53, avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I am young(19) and i find it necessary to have a romantic partner.. However,, I am very different and my mindset doesnot match at all with normal people ( I believe thats the case for all SS people)... Its been 3 months since I joined SS and been meditating a lot and seeing whats going in this world and now more than ever i feel the difference between my mindset and other people's...
So my question is ,, how am i supposed to find a romantic partner when i cant even find a suitable friend to open up to? How do you all find companions? (obviously i cant find live friends here,,,i might get killed by kikes)
Having a demoness companion(friend or open relationship) will be perfect for me...but my senses are not open yet...what should i do about this? should i ask a demoness to help me open my senses or do it myself because they might be very busy?

P.S. I live in india and generally surrounded by hindus (if thats relevant in any way)..

Hi, another thing to do with satanism is the O.r.i.o.n, which is the star constellation of our gods, orion stands for "Our.Race.Is.Our.Nation", which means no race mixing. Race mixing is a jewish lie, that the jews propagate to get everyone to have no race or culture whatsoever. I am indo-aryan, we can be lovers :3

I would suggest making online friends first. With a circle of good online friends you can obtain wisdom about life that will hopefully assist you in making local friends.I'll be your friend. Feel free to email me at any time.

I would suggest making online friends first. With a circle of good online friends you can obtain wisdom about life that will hopefully assist you in making local friends.I'll be your friend. Feel free to email me at any time.

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:22 PM, "black_knight_4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, another thing to do with satanism is the O.r.i.o.n, which is the star constellation of our gods, orion stands for "Our.Race.Is.Our.Nation", which means no race mixing. Race mixing is a jewish lie, that the jews propagate to get everyone to have no race or culture whatsoever. I am indo-aryan, we can be lovers :3

I guess its okay to chat on yahoo without ever giving up private details like Name,,,date of birth,,and address,,etc...
Topic of conversations will be Satan related (I dont think some jew will talk about Satan all the time)
My email is;
avivexus@...
So anyone who would like to share their personal experiences and talk about Satan...go ahead message me....it will be fun....

Eclypse, I don't know if you are an infiltrator, but if you are not then let me tell you something. Chatting with people you don't know in person online, is the most idiotic thing you can do. There are countless imposers and infiltrators around here who would love to bring a satanist away from satan. To the guy who wrote the initial question:Don't, under ANY circumstance, make private contact with eclypse666 or anyone else you meet online. The risk is way too high. If you have questions then just ask in the groups. 
-Shael
On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 14:29, eclypse666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I would suggest making online friends first. With a circle of good online friends you can obtain wisdom about life that will hopefully assist you in making local friends.I'll be your friend. Feel free to email me at any time.

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:22 PM, "black_knight_4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There's no such thing as an online friend. That is a Jewish misconception. You can't develop a friendship if you don't hang out with the person you want to be friends with. It doesn't make any sense.
I think my other post was lost somewhere lol

I wish I could have an actual real life friend. One of my former classmates used to know a Satanist, but I've literally lost contact with her and I regret not asking her about them. T-T

În Vineri, 2 Decembrie 2016 14:37:56, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

I guess its okay to chat on yahoo without ever giving up private details like Name,,,date of birth,,and address,,etc...
Topic of conversations will be Satan related (I dont think some jew will talk about Satan all the time)
My email is;
avivexus@...
So anyone who would like to share their personal experiences and talk about Satan...go ahead message me....it will be fun....

Stardust, what do you mean, can't have online friends? I consider every SS to be my brother/sister & I don't even know any of you. I have a group of friends that I met online & we meet IRL only once or twice yet they're the ones I think of when someone mentions real friends that you can trust...

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] Lisadragomir13, it takes time to cultivate a friendship. Online communication is limited. Communication is roughly divided in two parts: verbal communication and non-verbal communication. The former is just the content fo the message, plain and simple. The latter includes the use of visual cues such as body language, distance, physical environment, physical appearance, voice (voice quality, rate, pitch, volume, speaking style, rhytm, intonation and stress) and touch (also called haptic communication). It can also include eye contact and the actions of looking while talking and listening, frequency of glances, patterns of fixation, pupil dilation, and blink rate.

Onl[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] I think some SS still suffer of remnants of the Jewish programmation when it comes to friendship. There is this tendency to consider mere acquaintances as friends: it's widely spread all over the world. It's shallow. Friendship is something amazing with little to envy to a love partnership. I wish I could give you a definition, but language is too limited to put it into words.

That's my opinion. I'm not one to publicly open himself up more than this on such a touchy subject. If you want to enquire, do so privately, please.

Hi Avi,I hear you and I too have wondered about this because i want to find somebody to love but they have to be dedicated SS or no way. So I put that intention out there. and Satan answered by placing me into the right circumstances, and i just kind of followed along, one thing led to another and I found another Satanist. I think if you put that need out there and be open that the right person will come to you at the right time. You will find that special someone who is dedicated as you are. Nothing happens by chance. of course, you are a different person from me...but still, I truly think if you put it out there, the right person will be lead to you. Or you to Him. or Her. 

@stardust Ever met those people that tell you they're friends on the first day??? I really hate those people.

Although I think there are too many people with insanities walking around and that is just hard on the sane mind to continuously engage with.

Heres is my experince is by felling the boelecticty when by someone but most. Of all. Read and study Joy of Satan ones detication is between You and Satan Spirtual Satanism is about personal study and meditation

People with delusions is a VERY accurate description.

People that claim to be Spiritual Satanists, but don't give a DAMN about doing RTRs. Idiots, who dedicate only "fuck a Succubus" or "tell a Demon to give him this / that" - those are not REAL Satanists but retards, living in their own ASS.

Not to mention that if one were to share their research, you'd rather hear:

"no, that's not true - this is how I see it"

than

"oh, and how did you come to such conclusions? What methods did you use? Were there any hopes that shattered, or any expectations that came true? Tell me more..."

Would you rather have people that are below us, or be on your won, digging deeper and deeper to the core - your self?

HS!
88!

Thank you zola :)
I am sure I will find a SS girl of my type...(Perhaps I will have to show her the truth myself)
However a polygamous relationship with a demoness is what i really want...

Excuse me? I am your brother... Do not speak to me that way. I meant no harm. If you don't want me to make friends on here then I won't.

If you decide to show someone the truth, I recommend being VERY careful, perhaps it would be a good idea to consult with your GD before doing it (once your sense are open.) Some people can turn on an SS even if they seemed sane previously. 

(lol..so loud) sooo fucking true, and it happens a lot, like I was surprised when I found out how often 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back