Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I protect myself against this enemy entity?

Lacey

I like to automatic write. In these I get a demon I converse with a lot. However, sometimes I get an angel who calls himself Kike and he's extremely vulgar with me. How do I protect myself so he doesn't harm me?

The Banishing Ritual should be performed regularly:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Also, consistently work your Aura:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html

and quite simple, but effective, say out loud, or in your mind, depending on circumstance:

"I Reject Thee! Begone! In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi"

There are, of course, other methods of dealing with unwanted entities, personal Study of the Joy Of Satan Website will again provide beneficial insight.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lacey" <sunshineteatimez@... wrote:

I like to automatic write. In these I get a demon I converse with a lot. However, sometimes I get an angel who calls himself Kike and he's extremely vulgar with me. How do I protect myself so he doesn't harm me?

Hahaha he calls himself KikeYou might already know, but if you don't Kike is a real insulting name towards Jews!Well there are a few things you do.Some things are the following:1. Make a really strong protective aura around yourself and room2. Ask the Demon you speak with to help you out3. Attack and try to kill the bastard...if your powerful enough4. Try and repel all attacks he makes, keep certain stone and crystals with you. Amethyst is good, I was under huge psychic attack so I purchased an amethyst (which litterally made me fall over when I first held it) and maybe rosequartz for healing.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 25 December, 2009 5:47:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do I protect myself against this enemy entity?

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Also, NEVER engage "Kike" in conversation! When the thing shows up, cut off the conversation IMMEDIATELY, before it has time to start vomiting forth his insults.

As Satanists, we cannot and do not put up with this shit, so never give these creatures a forum.

(And re-read the post just before this one, about protection & destruction, and put the advice to work.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Hahaha he calls himself Kike
You might already know, but if you don't Kike is a real insulting name towards Jews!
Well there are a few things you do.
Some things are the following:
1. Make a really strong protective aura around yourself and room
2. Ask the Demon you speak with to help you out
3. Attack and try to kill the bastard...if your powerful enough
4. Try and repel all attacks he makes, keep certain stone and crystals with you. Amethyst is good, I was under huge psychic attack so I purchased an amethyst (which litterally made me fall over when I first held it) and maybe rosequartz for healing.

Sent: Fri, 25 December, 2009 5:47:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do I protect myself against this enemy entity?

I like to automatic write.. In these I get a demon I converse with a lot. However, sometimes I get an angel who calls himself Kike and he's extremely vulgar with me. How do I protect myself so he doesn't harm me?

__________________________________________________________________________________
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/

ignore the bastard, completly cut off all conversing with him shut out anything astral by doing things only physical and logical like watching tv etc forget about anything spiritual. and personally before conversing with anything astral i would do a banishing ritual to keep pieces of shit like "it" out and completly ignore him pretend as if he doesent exist do not feed him with fear do not be afraid of him at all many entities feed on fear

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lacey" <sunshineteatimez@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back