Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how do i know that my ritual was accepted?

marassa

I dedicated my soul to Satan last night at middle night when the supermoon shined .. I just want to know if my ritual was accepted .Hail satan 

Well, if you did it as exactly how it's written on joyofsatan then it was accepted.

Some people say they experience a lot of joy after they've done the dedication ritual. For me, i didn't experience joy. i felt a weird emotion i still can't figure out what was it, to be honest the emotion i felt wasn't good, nor bad. It was just weird, although ever since i dedicated my soul, my life has meaning and i feel loved.

As far as you're a Gentile, your dedication was accepted. Now prove Satan that you really mean it and start meditating! read joyofsatan.org! read all of it and keep on improving yourself! Show your love to Satan and he won't disappoint you in showing his love back to you!

HAIL SATAN FOR EVER!!!!

Actually I am a regular meditator since 7 years I reached my 6th chakra and I used to practice astral projection since my childhood , people said that its like a birth gift .. I am believe in satan since 4 years but I didn't signed the commitment only this month. About what I felt after the ritual was like i felt power and my body was full of energy .. But though I was afraid that Satan didn't accept me .. 

And if I have this doubt .. It is right to resign the commitment ritual ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back