Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how do I Banish?

Zachary Parrish

Hey guys! :D well I'm very happy because I think I'm getting this medtation thing down YAY! but its very hard to get in a deep trance it felt like my body was fighting it the hole time :C also when I was trying to meditate I couldent help but feel like some one was there messing with me as I try to meditate so I told you all about that faceless spirit well I know it messess with me when i try and meditate so plz tell me how to banish any unwanted spirits I'm sooo happy I'm takeing my first steps to Father lol

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE TURE GODS!
FUCK GREYS!

<td val[/IMG]maybe you can fill the entire room with blue flames on the walls if you know how. also the more you clean your aura the harder it is for them to attack. i always use flames to burn away energies i dont need. i also heard you can use silver light to deflect energies. just work with using colors and see which one works for you. good luck. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 9/8/11, Zachary Parrish <parrishwolf@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how do I Banish?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 11:57 PM

Hey guys! :D well I'm very happy because I think I'm getting this medtation thing down YAY! but its very hard to get in a deep trance it felt like my body was fighting it the hole time :C also when I was trying to meditate I couldent help but feel like some one was there messing with me as I try to meditate so I told you all about that faceless spirit well I know it messess with me when i try and meditate so plz tell me how to banish any unwanted spirits I'm sooo happy I'm takeing my first steps to Father lol

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE TURE GODS!
FUCK GREYS!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back