Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can i dedicate my talent to father satan

Cryshawn Blackford

<td val[/IMG]i am really talented in music and rapping i want to dedicate everything to satan how could i do this please help.......

Hail father satan ..
[/TD]

Why don't you ask Him?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 11:46:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How can i dedicate my talent to father satan

<td vAl[/IMG]i am really talented in music and rapping i want to dedicate everything to satan how could i do this please help.......

Hail father satan ..
[/TD]

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

satan doesnt give a flying fuck about you or your skills.What ever you can do him and his fallen angel scum can do alot better than you.I can give you any info you need to open your eyes.Please dont pass this offer up.Im 100% legit on everything i can show you.

Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 10:46:13 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]i am really talented in music and rapping i want to dedicate everything to satan how could i do this please help.......

Hail father satan ..
[/TD]

Sounds like a Xian infiltrator to me.

Anyone agree?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nameless One <apllog@... wrote:

satan doesnt give a flying fuck about you or your skills.What ever you can do him and his fallen angel scum can do alot better than you.I can give you any info you need to open your eyes.Please dont pass this offer up.Im 100% legit on everything i can show you.

Oh yeah. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork, like termites, right now. If they confine their bullshit to one or two sentences instead of long rants, they may slip through a bit more easily; I don't know for sure. Time the fucker was gone; that I DO know ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

Anyone agree?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nameless One <apllog@ wrote:

I agree.

Btw, Father needs a good PR campaign too. Rap good things about him: rap the truth of his existence and how he's touched your life.
Let world know: the gods exist and they want to help and be helped, like an alliance of mutual benefit. Do the best you can and I'm sure you'll hear from him yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

Anyone agree?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nameless One <apllog@ wrote:

Haha like it wasn't obvious.

Anyone agree?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nameless One <apllog@... wrote:
The one Satan doesn't give a "flying fuck" about is you Xian scum. Wake up or die kiddo.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Mwahahahah, and you think your plagiarized blind faith and proven hoax which doesn't know what its talking about and has killed millions can give him a legit offer? Why don't you read the buybull instead to see that Satan is actually the good guy that brings knowledge to humanity?

Wake up, acknowledge that you have been deceived by the HOAX of christianity and see the truth, YOU need to wake up and consider some things:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

i am really talented in music and rapping i want to dedicate everything to satan how could i do this please help.......

Hail father satan ..

Its that idiot "sam williams" again lol.

Anyone agree?

WoW. Really? I'm sorry(wait no I'm not , what am i saying? haha) but you really need to look in the mirror and talk to yourself and figure out what is wrong with you. This man was just asking a question and you disrespected him, our father and our lovely demons. I don't think he is the one who needs to open his eyes, its in fact you who does, and I'm pretty sure many who have read what you just said agree with what i am saying. I have a feeling your xian, so, I'm going to give you some advice...go exposingchristianity.com AND OPEN YOUR EYES!

And Cryshawn, first id like to say sorry for how this guy treated you. And second about your dedicateing, what i would do if i were you is just put your heart into it as you feel. GL brother.

Hail Father Satan!

i am really talented in music and rapping i want to dedicate everything to satan how could i do this please help.......

Hail father satan ..

fuck yea, you should make rap songs, like Dissection makes Metal.....and oh yea, that "Nameless One" is an infiltrator, I was going to "play nice" with him so I could get his facebook or myspace so I could get a pic. and we could hex this little fuck, but he doens't have them because he thinks that the government is goign to keep tabs on him....this kid's a fucking retard, I've got proof, or go message him yourself and you'll see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cryshawn Blackford <cryshawnblackford@... wrote:

Hail father satan ..

<td val[/IMG]thanks tabitha for not acting ignorant over a question i asked. To tell you the truth i am not xian i dont belive in god or christianity. However i am new to satanism and i was just trying to dedicate everything i do in life to satan i already read the exposingchristianity.com site and have been reading the jos site and ive been learning alot. I meditate but not as much as i should and i think im ready for the dedication ritual any advice

--- On Wed, 4/14/10, Tabitha <tabby2991@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How can i dedicate my talent to father satan
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 10:56 AM

WoW. Really? I'm sorry(wait no I'm not , what am i saying? haha) but you really need to look in the mirror and talk to yourself and figure out what is wrong with you. This man was just asking a question and you disrespected him, our father and our lovely demons. I don't think he is the one who needs to open his eyes, its in fact you who does, and I'm pretty sure many who have read what you just said agree with what i am saying. I have a feeling your xian, so, I'm going to give you some advice...go exposingchristianit y.com AND OPEN YOUR EYES!

And Cryshawn, first id like to say sorry for how this guy treated you. And second about your dedicateing, what i would do if i were you is just put your heart into it as you feel. GL brother.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Nameless One <apllog@... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail father satan ..
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back