Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hitler's Escape?

sky666

FROM - FRABATO THE MAGICIAN :

"After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized."

Is this true? While the topic is still disputed upon, majority agree that he committed suicide in his Bunker in 3:30 PM, April 30, 1945.

I remember watching a Documentary which said a Female officer (a daughter of a well known German Plastic Surgeon) in the German Army had turned double-agent, giving vital intelligence info to the British as revenge of the murder of her father by Hitler's men, it said he was used to make Hitler's double(s) and that he had been (myseriously) murdered to prevent this info from going on.

Another said: Hitler's remaining relatives have decided not to continue their generation to "stop" the so-called "Hitler's gene".

So what's the truth?
Thanks 

Hail Father Satan
Hail all the True Pagan Gods

"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me."
- Father Satan

"Vidyaya Amrtam Asnute"  -- Knowledge Leads to Immortality
"Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya" -- Lead me from Darkness to Light

Adolf's soul is on Duat with the Gods. Apon their deaths, Satan sent the Gods to come and bring him and other high ranking members of the SS to Duat.

All the other stuff I don't know about, but honestly sounds like a bunch of crap thats been over exhadurated. The whole 'change my face so no-one will recognise me' sounds so hollywood and lame to me.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

"After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized."

Is this true? While the topic is still disputed upon, majority agree that he committed suicide in his Bunker in 3:30 PM, April 30, 1945.

I remember watching a Documentary which said a Female officer (a daughter of a well known German Plastic Surgeon) in the German Army had turned double-agent, giving vital intelligence info to the British as revenge of the murder of her father by Hitler's men, it said he was used to make Hitler's double(s) and that he had been (myseriously) murdered to prevent this info from going on.

Another said: Hitler's remaining relatives have decided not to continue their generation to "stop" the so-called "Hitler's gene".

So what's the truth?
Thanks 

Hail Father Satan

"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
- Father Satan

I am not so sure what happened. I researched into this and Stalin and Eisenhower openly stated they didn't buy the bunker death story. Stalin was head of the forces that took that part of Berlin, the bunker. All top secret reports would have been sent directly to him in Moscow.  It turns out Trevor Roper  was ordered by the British intelligence to create a historical narrative with the bunker that would be declared the official story and give closure.   Other reports state their was a hidden door in the bunker which lead down to the underground subway under Berlin. There was also sworn statements by German air force personal at the last air field in Nazi control that Hitler, Eva and others boarded one of their most advanced aircraft. The radio operator stated when he heard Hitler had died he believed the plane must have crashed.  They was also strange reports of a whole missing U-boat fleet the most advanced built that can go under water for six months before having to surface. All these U-boats crews are even reported seen in the India Ocean and everywhere at the end of the war. Much of these carries important people and technologies. The German's never gave up their high ranking tech just the outer core stuff to the West and East. Then there is the Admiral Bird situation, that seemed to lead to death of Bird's superior in a suspicious manner. Bird is on record giving quite an interview after leaving the S.Pole.  And the statements about UFO's flying low over Germany cities low enough to be making a pick up. The evidence shows the Nazi's where not planning on surrendering but keeping up the fight by international underground networks and rebuilding themselves. They where not quitters. They knew what's at stake. They where also pro Nazi, nations in South America.  So who really knows what happened. But its obvious the All-lies really want this bunker story the official line in the history books.    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:25:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hitler's Escape?
  Adolf's soul is on Duat with the Gods. Apon their deaths, Satan sent the Gods to come and bring him and other high ranking members of the SS to Duat.

All the other stuff I don't know about, but honestly sounds like a bunch of crap thats been over exhadurated. The whole 'change my face so no-one will recognise me' sounds so hollywood and lame to me.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

So what's the truth?
Thanks 

Hail Father Satan

- Father Satan

There was another story that they had gone through some portal at some monument in Germany. I can't remember the exact details, but it was an eight pillard temple sort of thing? The theory was that either it was some teleportation device they came up with ET help, or it was an ET pick up site. Though this was from Ancient Aleins, or some Hitler and the Occult Doco, both of which are both very enemy driven.

My reconing was that they are on Duat either way now, be it physical or their souls.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I am not so sure what happened. I researched into this and Stalin and Eisenhower openly stated they didn't buy the bunker death story. Stalin was head of the forces that took that part of Berlin, the bunker. All top secret reports would have been sent directly to him in Moscow.

It turns out Trevor Roper  was ordered by the British intelligence to create a historical narrative with the bunker that would be declared the official story and give closure. 

Other reports state their was a hidden door in the bunker which lead down to the underground subway under Berlin. There was also sworn statements by German air force personal at the last air field in Nazi control that Hitler, Eva and others boarded one of their most advanced aircraft. The radio operator stated when he heard Hitler had died he believed the plane must have crashed.

They was also strange reports of a whole missing U-boat fleet the most advanced built that can go under water for six months before having to surface. All these U-boats crews are even reported seen in the India Ocean and everywhere at the end of the war. Much of these carries important people and technologies. The German's never gave up their high ranking tech just the outer core stuff to the West and East.

Then there is the Admiral Bird situation, that seemed to lead to death of Bird's superior in a suspicious manner. Bird is on record giving quite an interview after leaving the S.Pole.  And the statements about UFO's flying low over Germany cities low enough to be making a pick up. The evidence shows the Nazi's where not planning on surrendering but keeping up the fight by international underground networks and rebuilding themselves. They where not quitters. They knew what's at stake. They where also pro Nazi, nations in South America.

So who really knows what happened. But its obvious the All-lies really want this bunker story the official line in the history books.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

So what's the truth?
Thanks 

Hail Father Satan

- Father Satan

I actually kinda like good ol' Ancient Aliens. But whatever. He is
dead, I believe. And his soul now resides in Hell with the Gods.

On 8/28/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
There was another story that they had gone through some portal at some
monument in Germany. I can't remember the exact details, but it was an eight
pillard temple sort of thing? The theory was that either it was some
teleportation device they came up with ET help, or it was an ET pick up
site. Though this was from Ancient Aleins, or some Hitler and the Occult
Doco, both of which are both very enemy driven.

My reconing was that they are on Duat either way now, be it physical or
their souls.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I am not so sure what happened. I researched into this and Stalin and
Eisenhower openly stated they didn't buy the bunker death story. Stalin
was head of the forces that took that part of Berlin, the
bunker. All top secret reports would have been sent directly to him in
Moscow.
Â
It turns out Trevor Roper  was ordered by the British intelligence to
create a historical narrative with the bunker that would be declared the
official story and give closure.Â
Â
Other reports state their was a hidden door in the bunker which lead down
to the underground subway under Berlin. There was also sworn statements by
German air force personal at the last air field in Nazi control that
Hitler, Eva and others boarded one of their most advanced aircraft. The
radio operator stated when he heard Hitler had died he believed the plane
must have crashed.
Â
They was also strange reports of a whole missing U-boat fleet the most
advanced built that can go under water for six months before having to
surface. All these U-boats crews are even reported seen in the India
Ocean and everywhere at the end of the war. Much of these carries
important people and technologies. The German's never gave up their high
ranking tech just the outer core stuff to the West and East.
Â
Then there is the Admiral Bird situation, that seemed to lead to death of
Bird's superior in a suspicious manner. Bird is on record giving quite an
interview after leaving the S.Pole.  And the statements about UFO's
flying low over Germany cities low enough to be making a pick up. The
evidence shows the Nazi's where not planning on surrendering but keeping
up the fight by international underground networks and rebuilding
themselves. They where not quitters. They knew what's at stake. They where
also pro Nazi, nations in South America.
Â
So who really knows what happened. But its obvious the All-lies really
want this bunker story the official line in the history books.
Â
Â
Â

Â

Adolf's soul is on Duat with the Gods. Apon their deaths, Satan sent the
Gods to come and bring him and other high ranking members of the SS to
Duat.

All the other stuff I don't know about, but honestly sounds like a bunch
of crap thats been over exhadurated. The whole 'change my face so no-one
will recognise me' sounds so hollywood and lame to me.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@
wrote:

"After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine
that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number
of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized."

Is this true? While the topic is still disputed upon, majority agree
that he committed suicide in his Bunker in 3:30 PM, April 30, 1945.

I remember watching a Documentary which said a Female officer (a
daughter of a well known German Plastic Surgeon) in the German Army had
turned double-agent, giving vital intelligence info to the British as
revenge of the murder of her father by Hitler's men, it said he was used
to make Hitler's double(s) and that he had been (myseriously) murdered
to prevent this info from going on.

Another said: Hitler's remaining relatives have decided not to continue
their generation to "stop" the so-called "Hitler's gene".
Â
So what's the truth?
ThanksÂ
Â
Â

Hail Father Satan

"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed
up in me,
- Father Satan

Read Grey Wolf. It is about Hitler's escape from the bunker and what happened to him.
Jason
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

So what's the truth?
Thanks 

Hail Father Satan

- Father Satan

Thank you HP Mageson, is any of that linked with the ODESSA?    Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan Gods "My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me
." - Father Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hitler's Escape?
  I am not so sure what happened. I researched into this and Stalin and Eisenhower openly stated they didn't buy the bunker death story. Stalin was head of the forces that took that part of Berlin, the bunker. All top secret reports would have been sent directly to him in Moscow.  It turns out Trevor Roper  was ordered by the British intelligence to create a historical narrative with the bunker that would be declared the official story and give closure.   Other reports state their was a hidden door in the bunker which lead down to the underground subway under Berlin. There was also sworn statements by German air force personal at the last air field in Nazi control that Hitler, Eva and others boarded one of their most advanced aircraft. The radio operator stated when he heard Hitler had died he believed the plane must have crashed.  They was also strange reports of a whole missing U-boat fleet the most advanced built that can go under water for six months before having to surface. All these U-boats crews are even reported seen in the India Ocean and everywhere at the end of the war. Much of these carries important people and technologies. The German's never gave up their high ranking tech just the outer core stuff to the West and East. Then there is the Admiral Bird situation, that seemed to lead to death of Bird's superior in a suspicious manner. Bird is on record giving quite an interview after leaving the S.Pole.  And the statements about UFO's flying low over Germany cities low enough to be making a pick up. The evidence shows the Nazi's where not planning on surrendering but keeping up the fight by international underground networks and rebuilding themselves. They where not quitters. They knew what's at stake. They where also pro Nazi, nations in South America.  So who really knows what happened. But its obvious the All-lies really want this bunker story the official line in the history books.    
To: [email protected]
  Adolf's soul is on Duat with the Gods. Apon their deaths, Satan sent the Gods to come and bring him and other high ranking members of the SS to Duat. All the other stuff I don't know about, but honestly sounds like a bunch of crap thats been over exhadurated. The whole 'change my face so no-one will recognise me' sounds so hollywood and lame to me. -En Haradren Amlug.   --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:
FROM - FRABATO THE MAGICIAN : "After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized." Is this true? While the topic is still disputed upon, majority agree that he committed suicide in his Bunker in 3:30 PM, April 30, 1945. I remember watching a Documentary which said a Female officer (a daughter of a well known German Plastic Surgeon) in the German Army had turned double-agent, giving vital intelligence info to the British as revenge of the murder of her father by Hitler's men, it said he was used to make Hitler's double(s) and that he had been (myseriously) murdered to prevent this info from going on. Another said: Hitler's remaining relatives have decided not to continue their generation to "stop" the so-called "Hitler's gene".   So what's the truth? Thanks      Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods "My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me, In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me." - Father Satan "Vidyaya Amrtam Asnute"  -- Knowledge Leads to Immortality "Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya" -- Lead me from Darkness to Light

There's a book called the nazi international post plan too control phsyics, space and
And politics, or something too that effect.
In it, it makes mention not only of germans visiting tibet, but of an incident in america post world war 2, where high german speaking germans, were in a flying craft, visiting a man, having conversation, accurately predicting the number of failed space flights before a sucessful flight for the americans. The government came, asked the man not too tell anyone about it, and then, in the news, said he had seen a spaceship with a bunch of germans in it. The man wa sobviously quite confused
, as he had never said anything about a spaceship.
------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 7:02 PM PDT sky666 wrote:

Thank you HP Mageson, is any of that linked with the ODESSA? 

Hail Father Satan
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me." - Father Satan

Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hitler's Escape?

I am not so sure what happened. I researched into this and Stalin and Eisenhower openly stated they didn't buy the bunker death story. Stalin was head of the forces that took that part of Berlin, the bunker. All top secret reports would have been sent directly to him in Moscow.

It turns out Trevor Roper  was ordered by the British intelligence to create a historical narrative with the bunker that would be declared the official story and give closure. 

Other reports state their was a hidden door in the bunker which lead down to the underground subway under Berlin. There was also sworn statements by German air force personal at the last air field in Nazi control that Hitler, Eva and others boarded one of their most advanced aircraft. The radio operator stated when he heard Hitler had died he believed the plane must have crashed.

They was also strange reports of a whole missing U-boat fleet the most advanced built that can go under water for six months before having to surface. All these U-boats crews are even reported seen in the India Ocean and everywhere at the end of the war. Much of these carries important people and technologies. The German's never gave up their high ranking tech just the outer core stuff to the West and East.

Then there is the Admiral Bird situation, that seemed to lead to death of Bird's superior in a suspicious manner. Bird is on record giving quite an interview after leaving the S.Pole.  And the statements about UFO's flying low over Germany cities low enough to be making a pick up. The evidence shows the Nazi's where not planning on surrendering but keeping up the fight by international underground networks and rebuilding themselves. They where not quitters. They knew what's at stake. They where also pro Nazi, nations in South America.

So who really knows what happened. But its obvious the All-lies really want this bunker story the official line in the history books.

Adolf's soul is on Duat with the Gods. Apon their deaths, Satan sent the Gods to come and bring him and other high ranking members of the SS to Duat. All the other stuff I don't know about, but honestly sounds like a bunch of crap thats been over exhadurated. The whole 'change my face so no-one will recognise me' sounds so hollywood and lame to me. -En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote: FROM - FRABATO THE MAGICIAN : "After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized." Is this true? While the topic is still disputed upon, majority agree that he committed suicide in his Bunker in 3:30 PM, April 30, 1945. I remember watching a Documentary which said a Female officer (a daughter of a well known German Plastic Surgeon) in the German Army had turned double-agent, giving vital intelligence info to the British as revenge of the murder of her father by Hitler's men, it said he was used to make Hitler's double(s) and that he had been (myseriously) murdered to prevent this info from going on. Another said: Hitler's remaining relatives have decided not to continue their generation to "stop"
the
so-called "Hitler's gene".   So what's the truth? Thanks      Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods "My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me, In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me." - Father Satan "Vidyaya Amrtam Asnute"  -- Knowledge Leads to Immortality "Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya" -- Lead me from Darkness to Light

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back