Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

History Channel Special

Nick1

The kikes are getting more desperate. There putting on a show to prove god exists on the History Channel tonight. Naturally most of it will be bubkus.

Oh yeah I saw that !!! I thought to my self how much more despirate can they get LOL 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

On Dec 13, 2011, at 1:09 PM, "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:
  The kikes are getting more desperate. There putting on a show to prove god exists on the History Channel tonight. Naturally most of it will be bubkus.

fuck that ancient aliens is where its at XD
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
HAIL SET
HAIL THE CROWNED PRINCES OF THE DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Yeah I know Nick I gave it about 5 minutes....haha not even that much and turned that shit off.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: History Channel Special

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
HAIL SET

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Yeah I know Nick I gave it about 5 minutes....haha not even that much and turned that shit off.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Me too. I love that show!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joshua Mckee <joshua.mckee4@... wrote:

I would watch ancient aliens all day everyday.

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: History Channel Special

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
HAIL SET

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back