Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi

Im 21 years old and i would like to know more about satanism from a person of great knowlegde on the subject i was driven here by some interesting post no matter that i was never baptaised as my mother being the only christian on a family of 4 is not catholic but very deboted to god,i do believe god exists peharps for this same reason but i do not take practice in going to church nor praying to him,i do not praise him. i get hurt actually by looking at my mother she is very religious her soul is somewhat pure but i believe the bible does not hold the answer of living,or many other questions that come to my mind ive been outcasted from my own family i do have a father a mother and a little sister we live in a box within a box.i have no friends really not one..the only one i consider friend is my mom,that being said few times i tell her anything also i've tried weed,crack,cocaine,painkillers and alcohol i currently use only weed now on special ocassion as a self restauration method i would like to say but it goes away so fast by now almost 6 years now of drug addiction i would like to stop here i need something else ive been happy,as i child ever since i live unhappy and a lot of hatred towards my father as an abused child drove me to rebel at an early age.my mind has been taken to dark places before i wouldnt say im evil im not a 6 foot good looking brotha very dinamic very enthusiast i mean i got a very high self steem believe me when i tell you this also I like to make my own conclusions and really my believe is we are gods.as simple as that so i do as i please.lucifer to me is my real father i am grateful for every intention my mother made to make our whole family a christian one but that wasnt for me,i feel bad for my father too has he was raised by many different step dads..i even as a child prieched the word of the god,no lie.once in a church,but anyone who knows or has read the bible and has common sense knows that just as today's media,television.politics finances and much more everything actually 99 percent of what we know is a monopoly.satanism for me stands for purity and immortality in a world not so far beyond.i study medicine,i guess ill be a.male nurse.my mother is a nurse,is it funny that my to be proffesion thousands of years ago had to do with spiritualism..yes not satanism,which is often disguised as our worst threat.well i take pride in everything i do,im very spiritual also i would like to become satanist evem if you cant understand why this would bring me eternal peace i bet my soul on.it!sorry but god true purpose is to enslabe humanity

The xian "god" doesn't exist and Satanism has nothing to do with xianity or it's lies, Satanism predates xianity. Read http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidshakur4life" <davelashit@... wrote:

Im 21 years old and i would like to know more about satanism from a person of great knowlegde on the subject i was driven here by some interesting post no matter that i was never baptaised as my mother being the only christian on a family of 4 is not catholic but very deboted to god,i do believe god exists peharps for this same reason but i do not take practice in going to church nor praying to him,i do not praise him. i get hurt actually by looking at my mother she is very religious her soul is somewhat pure but i believe the bible does not hold the answer of living,or many other questions that come to my mind ive been outcasted from my own family i do have a father a mother and a little sister we live in a box within a box.i have no friends really not one..the only one i consider friend is my mom,that being said few times i tell her anything also i've tried weed,crack,cocaine,painkillers and alcohol i currently use only weed now on special ocassion as a self restauration method i would like to say but it goes away so fast by now almost 6 years now of drug addiction i would like to stop here i need something else ive been happy,as i child ever since i live unhappy and a lot of hatred towards my father as an abused child drove me to rebel at an early age.my mind has been taken to dark places before i wouldnt say im evil im not a 6 foot good looking brotha very dinamic very enthusiast i mean i got a very high self steem believe me when i tell you this also I like to make my own conclusions and really my believe is we are gods.as simple as that so i do as i please.lucifer to me is my real father i am grateful for every intention my mother made to make our whole family a christian one but that wasnt for me,i feel bad for my father too has he was raised by many different step dads..i even as a child prieched the word of the god,no lie.once in a church,but anyone who knows or has read the bible and has common sense knows that just as today's media,television.politics finances and much more everything actually 99 percent of what we know is a monopoly.satanism for me stands for purity and immortality in a world not so far beyond.i study medicine,i guess ill be a.male nurse.my mother is a nurse,is it funny that my to be proffesion thousands of years ago had to do with spiritualism..yes not satanism,which is often disguised as our worst threat.well i take pride in everything i do,im very spiritual also i would like to become satanist evem if you cant understand why this would bring me eternal peace i bet my soul on.it!sorry but god true purpose is to enslabe humanity

<td val[/IMG]Read it on joyofsatan.org.The info is all on there.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hi
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 11:07:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   am new guy here, how do i dedicate my soul to father

[/TD]

Look, I am sensing that you all are taken my words in a wrong way. I am not here in attacking anyone's wisdom or knowledge. Yes, I might be using things that could be considering "false" ways. But, there are so many meanings to every humanity's words.

For one, I know there was a great war over humanity. There were one side who wants to use Humans as slaves. The other side feels that Humans shouldn't be used as slaves. There was a struggle or a rebellion among the gods. Satan believes that humans should never be used as slaves. He was opposed by those who feels that humans should be slaves in doing their work for them. I know that Satan is an Annuikian (if I spelled it right) Annuikian were also reffered as Gods.

I am not Xtian Demon wanna be. I have chosen my path to be with Satan. Satan is revealing my past lives to me, which Xtian does not believe in past lives. Nor they don't believe in astral projections nor the astral planes.

Yet all you talk about is xian propaganda about our Gods and our religion which is false. You all talk about the bullshit fallen angel thing and the xian false concept of hell which doesn't exist, how it's all "dark" e.t.c. Of course Satan is NOT revealing reverse xian bullshit like that. Do you know what a reverse xian is? I've explained it before: a reverse xian is somebody who follows xianity upside down and believe the usual lies about Satan and worships the xian devil. A reverse xian is *NOT* a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "legionlucanisdark" <legionlucanisdark@... wrote:

Look, I am sensing that you all are taken my words in a wrong way. I am not here in attacking anyone's wisdom or knowledge. Yes, I might be using things that could be considering "false" ways. But, there are so many meanings to every humanity's words.

For one, I know there was a great war over humanity. There were one side who wants to use Humans as slaves. The other side feels that Humans shouldn't be used as slaves. There was a struggle or a rebellion among the gods. Satan believes that humans should never be used as slaves. He was opposed by those who feels that humans should be slaves in doing their work for them. I know that Satan is an Annuikian (if I spelled it right) Annuikian were also reffered as Gods.

I am not Xtian Demon wanna be. I have chosen my path to be with Satan. Satan is revealing my past lives to me, which Xtian does not believe in past lives. Nor they don't believe in astral projections nor the astral planes.

You still need to read the site a lot more,before you post things.I have gotten in trouble before,putting my own foot in my mouth,and still do at times.But it really is a fact,then when we get here,we know very little about SS,and who Satan and the Demons really are.We have been told so many lies,even in the occult,that we all have a lot of deprogramming to do.So just understand,there are many new comers on her everyday,and so our clergy have a full time job,trying to moderate all the BS that we bring here.So just really take the time to read the site more,and I assure you,half the shit you were going to say,you wont.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:59 AM

As you come to SS,its very important that u forget about all the xian lies in their rotten lieble about who Father Satan is and what Satanism is all about. Like Brian puts it we all ve heard so much lies about Father Satan and SS. We must continue studying the joy of satan web and continue with power meditation to deprogam all the lies. Now that we know the truth,let's apply this truth in our daily lives for us to attain godhead. Father Satan loves us dearly thus y he has given us the joy of satan web and the e groups. That's the only truth there is and nothing else. Let's use the site and e groups. HAIL SATAN!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 11:02 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

You still need to read the site a lot more,before you post things.I have gotten in trouble before,putting my own foot in my mouth,and still do at times.But it really is a fact,then when we get here,we know very little about SS,and who Satan and the Demons really are.We have been told so many lies,even in the occult,that we all have a lot of deprogramming to do.So just understand,there are many new comers on her everyday,and so our clergy have a full time job,trying to moderate all the BS that we bring here.So just really take the time to read the site more,and I assure you,half the shit you were going to say,you wont.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:59 AM

it was sent to the groups you're not the only this has happened to it actually happened to someone else a little while ago
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hi

Okay um how many people are getting this link?

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 29, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]check it out http://bit.ly/UzRnud

Hot[/TD]

I got the link as well but did not clicked on it.  I knew from the start that it was spam and possible spyware virus, so I just deleted the email.  You guys should know that it wasn't the original sender that sent this, but rather a virus.  Messages that contain 'hi' or 'hey' from a member of the forum are bogus, just delete them.
Sent: Wed, January 30, 2013 12:53:43 PM

i just got it what is it i keep deleting it

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:53 PM

Okay um how many people are getting this link?

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 29, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]check it out http://bit.ly/UzRnud

Hot[/TD]

Hi am boy and i just start to lern for satan and wichcraft so it will all that magick things work for me cuz am boy or not ? :D
i know this is stupidest question ever ever ever but i wish to know cuz am a newbie :D

May i ask how old are you and where do you come from?

As for the answer, it doesn't matter who or what you are, spirituality is possible for every human being. :)

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 8:03 AM PDT Cacko wrote:

Hi am boy and i just start to lern for satan and wichcraft so it will all that magick things work for me cuz am boy or not ? :D
i know this is stupidest question ever ever ever but i wish to know cuz am a newbie :D

Dino, if it isn't too much trouble. Can I ask why you wish to know the age and location of this person? Forgive me for assuming, but it sounds a bit suspicious.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

May i ask how old are you and where do you come from?

As for the answer, it doesn't matter who or what you are, spirituality is possible for every human being. :)

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 8:03 AM PDT Cacko wrote:

Oh! That's nice. Where I lived in the Philippines is a strange place...people care but care about christianity...but are wildly superstitious and do these weird methods of divination and weird practices. I lived in a more wild-life area to explain it. Not city-like but urban to the extreme sense.

It's still pretty odd considering how I was christian when young, yet somehow ended up as a Satanist. hehehe, I think it was fate.

Anyways even in my private school I went to, everyone practiced "hail mary" in the bathroom and then one girl started crying claiming she saw an angel getting killed and alerted the teachers and then the teachers tried to stop us. Wow now that I think about it me and everyone in my class were out of control. hahaha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris" <h0771st3r@... wrote:

hi,,maxine im a new member here in the philippines,,actually 4 of us here ,,,were first here in our country,,,im so glad that i found this site,,,

Lol read the damn website C:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 1:19 PM
  am happy to join the group so what to do next

Dear.I am a young man from the Croatia. I have 29 years.I'll have some time on your portal.I religious politically agree with you.Occultism I was involved - in a number of occasions over the years.I have a few questions that bother me.9 years ago I had a situation in my life where I have not seen exit in my life and I tried to commit suicide.Then I have worked as a tarot master on one line.But the first night though after fighting with myself I decided not commit suicide about half an hour later "Christian people" have come to me and then began their campaign to supposedly rescue me!All I can say is that I was young and immature and I was able to for a few days "converted" to a Christian.Then I tore up my tarot cards.But as I saidI did not long remain a Christian.Last nine years, I was actually an Atheist.Until I was 16 years old when I was briefly Protestant-Christian,Their silly silly prayers were always fighting the "Devil".
Now my question is:Because I primarily praying stupid Christian prayer in which supposedly "binding the devil" when I was 16.(when I was a member of a Christian sect.)And once nine years ago I threw tarot cards in the trash.(As I described the one night in my past)My specific question is;Did demon ever forget that things?What if I resented to some dimons?gave demons ever forgive?..

I intend to become a Satanist but I do not know whether I was allowed by the demon?.What if I do not have permission from the demons.?
When I come to your portal I feel stronger and more specifically.A few days ago when I come to your portal I felt a strong force.And I felt very different and better.But I am still not sure if I have permission from the demons to become a Satanist.!?!Do you have any advice.?I do not know if you've ever had these kinds of cases?.
Sorry for my bad English.

You can become a Satanist if you want too. We have all made mistakes in the past and Im sure that Satan and the Gods forgive you. It's not your fault that you were brainwashed by xianity. If you feel like you are ready to dedicate your soul to Satan then you should, then start a meditation program so you can empower your soul.
And don't worry about the "bindings." Xian shit like that is meaningless crap and has no power. Since you feel good here and feel drawn to Satanism that is a positive sign that you are in the right place. Read the JoyOfSatan.org to start gaining knowledge. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. Welcome!
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 22, 2013, at 9:48 AM, <redsdream@... wrote:
Dear.I am a young man from the Croatia. I have 29 years.I'll have some time on your portal.I religious politically agree with you.Occultism I was involved - in a number of occasions over the years.I have a few questions that bother me.9 years ago I had a situation in my life where I have not seen exit in my life and I tried to commit suicide.Then I have worked as a tarot master on one line.But the first night though after fighting with myself I decided not commit suicide about half an hour later "Christian people" have come to me and then began their campaign to supposedly rescue me!All I can say is that I was young and immature and I was able to for a few days "converted" to a Christian.Then I tore up my tarot cards.But as I saidI did not long remain a Christian.Last nine years, I was actually an Atheist.Until I was 16 years old when I was briefly Protestant-Christian,Their silly silly prayers were always fighting the "Devil".
Now my question is:Because I primarily praying stupid Christian prayer in which supposedly "binding the devil" when I was 16.(when I was a member of a Christian sect.)And once nine years ago I threw tarot cards in the trash.(As I described the one night in my past)My specific question is;Did demon ever forget that things?What if I resented to some dimons?gave demons ever forgive?..

I intend to become a Satanist but I do not know whether I was allowed by the demon?.What if I do not have permission from the demons.?
When I come to your portal I feel stronger and more specifically.A few days ago when I come to your portal I felt a strong force.And I felt very different and better.But I am still not sure if I have permission from the demons to become a Satanist.!?!Do you have any advice.?I do not know if you've ever had these kinds of cases?.

You don't need permission from the demons or anyone else to become a Satanist :) You just do it out of free will. You can leave your past behind. What happened, happened. You can't change it. You can start afresh. If you are really willing to dedicate yourself, feel free to do so. 

--- In [email protected], <amaracer113@... wrote:

You can become a Satanist if you want too. We have all made mistakes in the past and Im sure that Satan and the Gods forgive you. It's not your fault that you were brainwashed by xianity. If you feel like you are ready to dedicate your soul to Satan then you should, then start a meditation program so you can empower your soul.
And don't worry about the "bindings." Xian shit like that is meaningless crap and has no power. Since you feel good here and feel drawn to Satanism that is a positive sign that you are in the right place. Read the JoyOfSatan.org to start gaining knowledge. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. Welcome!
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 22, 2013, at 9:48 AM, <redsdream@... wrote:

I've been a satanist for a year or so now but i haven't done any rituals,  what ritual should i do first?

You need to read and study Joy of Satan   

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:36 PM, "levi4th1n666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been a satanist for a year or so now but i haven't done any rituals,  what ritual should i do first?

First you shouldn't do any rituals actually. You should go on the 6 month training program on the HoSpital website. Click on the link that says join hell's army to get started. As you advance you will be able to do ritual but not now as this requires more experience.

You can do thanksgiving rituals to show thanks to Satan. Once a week is a good start, just be careful if you live with others who wouldn't approve of your Satanic practices. What's important is working for Satan legally (combatting the xian hoax), power meditation and building a strong, trusting and close relationship with Him and your Guardian Demon(s).Hail Satan!

I will. But how do I perform these rituals?

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 4:14 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can do thanksgiving rituals to show thanks to Satan. Once a week is a good start, just be careful if you live with others who wouldn't approve of your Satanic practices. What's important is working for Satan legally (combatting the xian hoax), power meditation and building a strong, trusting and close relationship with Him and your Guardian Demon(s).Hail Satan!

They are on the JoS site, under Satanic Rites and Celebrations. Just read through them carefully and follow the instructions. You learn by doing. You get better by doing. :)I printed out the rituals and follow from the paper, to be familiar with them. In time, you may not need a paper to read from when you do rituals.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:43 PM, "Ice Goblin icegoblin885@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 4:14 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey how are you? busy? hope you are great and all is well! :) miss u!!!

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 12:55 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

They are on the JoS site, under Satanic Rites and Celebrations. Just read through them carefully and follow the instructions. You learn by doing. You get better by doing. :)I printed out the rituals and follow from the paper, to be familiar with them. In time, you may not need a paper to read from when you do rituals.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:43 PM, "Ice Goblin icegoblin885@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi I'm raymond Webb im a true believer of satan but i could use his help with my image and powers +other stuff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back