Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi there New comer here

faraon_135

Hi there my name is Andrew, and as you can imagine I am new here (not new to the occult but new to the idea of serving Satan), so my question is:I did the reading on the angel fire page about demons and I got it that before I attempt anything I must first accept Satan, after that I am eager to me a connection with a demon in the hopes of finding my demon guardian/friend or teacher, how do you suggest I do that with the black mirror ritual or I chose one of the seals in the 72 list of seal of Solomon? and see what happens from there?my next question is (if the answer if with the 72 list), do I just chose one that I like the description of ? (dont whant it do be like getting something that is reaped the way you like it but do not know what is inside and later you are disappointed when you look inside, or is there more to it, the one you chose is the one your are meant to get?)    
sorry for all the chatting ... :DHail Satan and all of his followers. 

Seals? What? What? x__xYooouuu... Did you just read the Demons page or did you actually study the www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com websites? :pI really suggest you, you study both of the sites carefully.
Now, in order to have a Guardian Demon, you should first dedicate your soul to Satan. :)It's a simple process, you will find how to do it at the joyofSatan website.Secondly, after your meditation you should start empowering your soul.I understand that you're impatient and the like for starting a connection with your Guardian etc, but it's reaaaally important to first empower your soul, otherwise there's no point.I mean, even if you attempted to communicate with your Guardian Demon (after you do the dedication ritual), you wouldn't be able to feel their presence, because you wouldn't be psychic open enough for that...Except for that, the point and purpose of Spiritual Satanism (and humanity in itself) is to do power meditations, empower ourselves spiritually, become risen and finally complete the Magnum Opus (reach physical and spiritual perfection, reach immortality). If you neglect all that, and you just want to start communicating with your Guardian Demon... Weeeell, you should reckon of this a bit more carefully. :)

Απο: "faraon_135@..." <faraon_135@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:08 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] hi there New comer here

Hi there my name is Andrew, and as you can imagine I am new here (not new to the occult but new to the idea of serving Satan), so my question is:I did the reading on the angel fire page about demons and I got it that before I attempt anything I must first accept Satan, after that I am eager to me a connection with a demon in the hopes of finding my demon guardian/friend or teacher, how do you suggest I do that with the black mirror ritual or I chose one of the seals in the 72 list of seal of Solomon? and see what happens from there?my next question is (if the answer if with the 72 list), do I just chose one that I like the description of ? (dont whant it do be like getting something that is reaped the way you like it but do not know what is inside and later you are disappointed when you look inside, or is there more to it, the one you chose is the one your are meant to get?)    
sorry for all the chatting ... :DHail Satan and all of his followers. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back