Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi I'm rather new with a question.

dreadnecaro

Just want to ask a question thats been on my mind, what do you guys think of homosexuals and other colored races? havnt seen much topics about it  or im really blind at finding the topics. 

All sexual orientations are legitimate. We are very accepting of homosexuals, as we as bisexuals and all the other sexual orientations. We also love all Gentiles, whatever their skin color may be. Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are more than welcome here. There is one thing that needs mentioning, though. Jews are not welcome here. They are evil and will not be tolerated. This includes mixed Jews and Jews of all skin colors. We hate Jewish blood; it does not matter how much or how little a person has of it coursing through their veins. If you have even the slightest bit of Jewish blood, you are not welcome here.

We have a strict policy against race-mixing.  This doesn't mean that the colored Gentiles are to be hated.  We can be on friendly terms with other Gentiles races, as long as the races separate and race-mixing is strictly forbidden.

Spiritual Satanists are not against homosexuals or homosexuality at all in any way, shape, or form, as we recognize that this is an inborn trait.  I am a homosexual and I have been a High Priest of Satan for the Joy of Satan Ministries for over 8 years.  Many High Priests/esses have come and gone while I have been here, but I have never had a reason to leave and have been here the whole time.  I just haven't had much time to read group messages in a long time.

What we are against is the Communism/Marxism, which is the secular wing of Christianity that has infested much of the homosexual/Third Sex population.  Writing sermons to wake people up is one of my roles as a High Priest.  I will be giving the new link to my website soon.

Of course we are not only against secular Christianity.  We are against Christianity in every form that it takes.  We are just as much against the Westboro Baptist and related idiots as we are against left-winged liberalism.  Anyone who isn't has no business calling themselves a Spiritual Satanist.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

All races are from Satan. Except the jews who are a race on their own and they are of the enemy.
Even one of our High priests is black. On the joyfsatan forums we have forums for black satanists and Latinos. There is also a Joy of Shaitan website in Arabic.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Monday, October 5, 2015 7:16 PM, "dreadnecaro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just want to ask a question thats been on my mind, what do you guys think of homosexuals and other colored races? havnt seen much topics about it  or im really blind at finding the topics. 

Something that I must add here is that the people who try to make excuses for race-mixing by saying, "But we are already mixed to some degree" are weaklings and cowards, as there is still no excuse for race-mixing.  Many people have absolutely no clue as to just how much Satan and his Demons are against the mixing of races. 

On the other hand, Christianity, like Communism, teaches that race-mixing is okay because of the lie that "All mankind are brothers."  This doesn't only betray Nature, but it betrays Satan and his Demons.  Christianity exists as a force to invert all that is Natural and Satanic.

All of the races and cultures living together, rubbing up against one another is what causes the Jewish goal of racial tension, and unnecessary prejudice between Gentiles.  The separation of the races is the remedy for this.  I cannot begin to stress how important this is to Satan and the Powers of Hell.

Contrary to popular myth, homosexuality doesn't go against Nature, nor Satan or any of his Demons, so, we, too, are supportive of the people whom homosexuality has chosen.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

It's "funny"to me how, this topic comes up so often, yet, most of the people who ask about it say they haven't seen it come up or, can't find anything here about it.

About homosexuals: Satan doesn't really care what one does in his bed. However the jewish corruption is that they made those things into an identity. A person who is left-handed doesn't go around making a "left handed community" and have "left-handed pride". See the difference? Being homosexual in SS is considered as unimportant as being left-handed or blue eyed or brown-eyed and in that sense we disagree with the jewish bullshit where they created a entire community out of sexual preferences and an identity for them.
About colored: If you mean non-whites, they are just accepted. The only issue is with those of the jewish race. But Satan wants all Gentiles to advance separately and help their own race instead of the cultural marxist bullshit that tries to lump all races into one. We strive to preserve the Gentile races and therefore to not destroy them by mixing them. Especially the White race which the jews try to destroy the most by flooding Europe with illegal immigrants. The other races have some racial conciousness of their own, but whites are brainwashed by cultural marxist BS, told they are "racists", to feel guilty e.t.c. by the jewish media. So the white race is in the most danger and that's why the most focus goes on preserving and awakening it.

Why would any high priest/priestess would want to leave having very close relationships with the gods and father satan himself is it because its to much for them to handle?

I agree and disagree. Actually quite the opposite, Homosexuality was praised in the pagan world. It was seen of as a very positive thing. Read the third sex PDF.

Or I guess this is the Website. But here ya go. 
Third sex 666 - Home  

I'm sure previous JoS clergy have their own reasons for leaving. One can guess at it, but it's just better to ask them.
What's important now, is working on one's own relationship with Satan and the Gods; doing the reverse torah rituals; power meditating and working on yourself and your life, or whatever projects the Gods have given you to do.
HS/88!

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:32 AM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why would any high priest/priestess would want to leave having very close relationships with the gods and father satan himself is it because its to much for them to handle?

All Jews are evil!! Zionists are scum, all Jews are Zionists! But yes we do accept everyone :)
On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:52 AM, stocktonnicholas@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  All sexual orientations are legitimate. We are very accepting of homosexuals, as we as bisexuals and all the other sexual orientations. We also love all Gentiles, whatever their skin color may be. Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics are more than welcome here. There is one thing that needs mentioning, though. Jews are not welcome here. They are evil and will not be tolerated. This includes mixed Jews and Jews of all skin colors. We hate Jewish blood; it does not matter how much or how little a person has of it coursing through their veins. If you have even the slightest bit of Jewish blood, you are not welcome here.

What races are you? I believe (others with correct me if I'm wrong) that you should stick to whatever subrace you are that is most obvious physically. For example, if you are half black, half white, you still look black, so you should make certain to only date (and have sex with) others who are black. Does that make sense?

Im a mix, due to some events I only know part of my race which is Caucasian. the other half is a mystery. Besides I think im rather ...meh attractive wise so dating gonna be a situation for me., if i find out the other half ill take what you said heart. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back