Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi im having problems with my spine

hiimalive

i meditate ALOT everyday and when it comes to energy working and circulating energy and breathing ex etc...my spine starts to hurt because i cant keep it straight for a long while even when i set my back against a wall there is still some pain and its getting in the way of my meditation ,, :'( do you think this will wither away with time or get worse ? i know the solution for this is back bending and spine asanas in yoga i will get them on my program asap thanks in advanceHAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to sit upright, it is actually best to lay diagonally upward as oppose to holding the spine straight when you are inflexible.  In my own experience both spine asana as well as hip asana will allow an easier time straightening the spine when you are more adept.  Here are some that involve the hips.  Weak inflexible hips cause you to lean to much a certain way and with a spine used to hunching that becomes even harder.  
http://www.elevationoutdoors.com/blogs/ ... -the-hips/

HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

On Aug 15, 2014, at 2:15 AM, "Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: hiimalive@... [Advanced_Meditation] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] hi im having problems with my spine
Sent: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 9:58:39 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back