Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey

aedus66

it's really a shame that the old JOS yahoo group was hacked, cuz there whore a lot of people out there....in any case i decided to join this one too. Alot of you might have problems (meditations, demons) let's try to help each other out, hmm?

here's one question: "Anyone know where i can find a list with all Goeti Demons?" thx in advance.

Yeah, it sucks, but people will join this one too, and it'll hopefully grow as the other one did. As for the list of Goetic Demons, just look on the Jos site. They're all there, or most of them.
----- Original Message ----- From: aedus66 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:29 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey
it's really a shame that the old JOS yahoo group was hacked, cuz there whore a lot of people out there....in any case i decided to join this one too. Alot of you might have problems (meditations, demons) let's try to help each other out, hmm?

here's one question: "Anyone know where i can find a list with all Goeti Demons?" thx in advance.

If you are a bit towards xianity than you are a bit towards committing Satanistic suicide or simply, collaborating with the enemy Satanism so despises. Hell yes he would have wanted us to fight?

A STANDARD QUESTION: www.joyofsatan.org - have you stydied this page? If not, it wonders not why you say such a crap about xianity.

THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES, AN ABOMINATION TO THIS WORLD THAT WANTS YOUR MONEY AND BRAINWASH YOU, SO AS NOT TO ALLOW US TO DEVELOP SPIRITUALLY.

www.exposingchristianity.com - study this page; your flame of hatred towards xianity needs to spark off.

And as for going to church - try to make the best of the time while you are there, meaning print some article, make the font as small as it is possible BUT the document needs to be legible to you, take it to the church and read secretly. You can pretend to be a good xian, but you will be more of a Satanist in your heart, and it is what is in our hearts that matters the most.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Braden Stewart <bradenstewart45@... wrote:

Ok, so i got a few questions. i am true to satanism by heart, but with my parents, they are hardcore christians, although i hate what christians stand for, i do not hate the people, on occasion i do go to church with my mother for the simple fact that i feel sorry for her for the fact that she goes there on her own. now i do hate going there because its always the same shit, but is it wrong that i go there? and is it a bad thing if i am kind towards the christians? i know it seems like a stupid question but i am sure our great and loving Father wouldn't want us fighting with our lost bretheren..

HAIL LUCIFER

Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I startSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

read the web site it will tell you everything you need to know and all the meditations etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

So how do I do that please helpSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:02:25 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey
  Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed , Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

So everything is about meditatingSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:05:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  read the web site it will tell you everything you need to know and all the meditations etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodac om - let your email find you!

www.joyofsatan.com

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], machiel1@... wrote:

So how do I do that please help

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:02:25
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

the sole purpose of Satanism to reach godhead (be as the gods) and the only way to achieve this is through self discipline of meditation and yoga. What we believe here is TRUE Satanism and has nothing to do with those ignorant fools of the church of Satan or so called modern Satanists. Just remember life is in the breath.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], machiel1@... wrote:

So everything is about meditating

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:05:15
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@ wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@ wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Yes,and there are pdf files,on the yahoo group files,but finish reading the jos site first.It takes time to take it all in,quoting hp mac "knowledge cant be rushed,but embraced",take time to read,dont rush,learn patience and persistance,for without both,any meditational program,and just as matter of fact just about anything,is useless,and most newbies got the wrong idea on ss,true spirituallity isnt sentimentality,this is due to all BS spread about spirituality.Meditation teaches us to be aware of and empower different aspects of our being,and to use it,thus attaining spiritual knowledge and power.It's not about obssessing in dulling the mind to find inner peace.Meditating isnt boring,power meditation takes u to new exciting experiences few experience.After reading all of the jos site,i recommend reading the pdf book,hexagradior,its highly informative,and short,only 18 pages.It a good starting book for newbies.Meditating itself only a part of
spirituality,using ur soul is the other half,ie,magick,like the physical body,we dont just exercise and eat right?Hail iblis.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 3:05 AM PST Mary-anne wrote: read the web site it will tell you everything you need to know and all the meditations etc --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote: Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so
what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@... wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

the meditations will allow you to empower yourself but the jos site also contains vast amounts of other knowledge it is literally my book of knowledge insight guidence and learning. Im not an expert am still learning but the site gives me the directions i need to empower myself.

So everything is about meditating

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:05:15

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

Empowering the soul,as to contact the gods,u need to be psyshically open,u must learn to control and use the lifeforce.On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:43 AM PST machiel1@ wrote: How do I get deeper into the religion or what must I do to get closer to our father where do I start Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:40:17 To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey Ok,so what ur questions?On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 2:02 AM PST machiel1@ wrote: Hey I am new to satanism and I hope maby u could help me Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Hi i just recently moved to a homee in houston, and i wanted to know
how can me and my family bless our home ?

I may have heard some thing about "The Ancients" having created the "worm holed" aka "black holes" in which the only one I've heard of being on Orians Belt. I'm thinking (always have) that once the universe lines up properly, this is when the (Our) Gods will have that opening they need to physically get to our side of the universe. Funny cuz as a child my unattainable goal was to be the 1st human to go through one! LMSAO (the "s" is for satanic)
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:56:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  LMFAO!!!!

Jeremy, no one knows this answer.

As a matter of fact, I think that we, and especialy...you...in your present life in these human bodies, at this time do not have the copacity to understand what the hell all this "space" and planets...is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Who created the universe and the planets?

Well, Jeremy I think the answer most closest to the truth is, The Universe.

The Universe created itself. We as humans know so little about the Universe that I don't think any human can answer it correctly. You know according to one theory, The Black holes at their centre have Singularity right? So this singularity could be The centre of a New universe. For all we know, we could be at one end of a black hole.

Good answer, DL's Child..
I saw the question and my jaw dropped.
It's as if Jeremy's a grain of sand trying to figure out sunlight
I think universes keep recreating too, because if
'as above so below'..
and the universe looks like a womb,
and black holes remind me of vaginas,
so wouldn't that be re~creation ??
In the Al-Jilwah Father Satan states:
'I was, am now, and shall have no end,'
so what Jeremy's really asking is,
'who created Father Satan ??'
..and is it possible that maybe
father Enki was an amoeba
at one time and evolved ??
just thinkin..

Heil Satan !!
Heil Ra !!
Heil Lilith !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

LMFAO!!!!

Jeremy, no one knows this answer.

As a matter of fact, I think that we, and especialy...you...in your present life in these human bodies, at this time do not have the copacity to understand what the hell all this "space" and planets...is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Who created the universe and the planets?

Idk, after reading "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth" ( www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html) it seems He may have been there and back. But, of course, you'd have to read it and make you'd have to read it yourself
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:11:08 +0530To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

The Universe created itself. We as humans know so little about the Universe that I don't think any human can answer it correctly. You know according to one theory, The Black holes at their centre have Singularity right? So this singularity could be The centre of a New universe. For all we know, we could be at one end of a black hole.

Sorry brother I think that I started something. LOL maybe you need to change your name. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

Idk, after reading "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth" ( www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html) it seems He may have been there and back. But, of course, you'd have to read it and make you'd have to read it yourself
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:11:08 +0530To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

Who? And what does it mean?Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:49:30 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  Sorry brother I think that I started something. LOL maybe you need to change your name. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:28 AM

HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:11:08 +0530To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey

Um... I wanted to read those translations but after reading this: "It should be understood that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been and still is a temple of initiation into the mysteries. Jesus, Solomon, Apollonius and others were initiated there." written in the Preface, I somehow doubt the translations themselves are free from that kind of jewish bullshiet. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:28 PM

HAIL LERAJIE!!!

Right, I noticed. However it, like almost everything else except our site, has been tainted and must out of necessity be read in a Satanic manner. You know the Truth and should be able to weed out the dross. If I had a better link for this "book" I would have no doubt posted it. After all this time I'm lucky to have found any translation at all.
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Mike <misza2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:28:07 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  Um... I wanted to read those translations but after reading this: "It should be understood that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been and still is a temple of initiation into the mysteries. Jesus, Solomon, Apollonius and others were initiated there." written in the Preface, I somehow doubt the translations themselves are free from that kind of jewish bullshiet. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

HAIL LERAJIE!!!

Heh, guess You're right.If I'm unable to find a better translation, I'll give this one a try.Considering the fact i'm not that good at weeding out the lies (yet), it may be somewhat difficult. I mean, some concepts are obvious, some are not...
But we'll see. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:33 PM

Right, I noticed. However it, like almost everything else except our site, has been tainted and must out of necessity be read in a Satanic manner. You know the Truth and should be able to weed out the dross. If I had a better link for this "book" I would have no doubt posted it. After all this time I'm lucky to have found any translation at all.
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Mike <misza2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:28:07 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

HAIL LERAJIE!!!

Ya, I'd definitely try this one out to begin with, when you get to the point where Thoth is standing there talking to Death, and beholds the One flame from which all others came, you'll see what I mean. Some of it can be difficult to understand but it is a must read. Enjoy!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Mike <misza2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 01:43:59 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
  Heh, guess You're right.If I'm unable to find a better translation, I'll give this one a try.Considering the fact i'm not that good at weeding out the lies (yet), it may be somewhat difficult. I mean, some concepts are obvious, some are not...
But we'll see. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:33 PM

HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Mike <misza2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:28:07 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

HAIL LERAJIE!!!

Hey I'm posing a question to any other new bees out there,Does anybody else find it really hard for other people to understand your new way of life. I mean do they call your lifestyle questionable or is it just me? I'm really tired of being looked down on for what I believe in, it's really not hurting anyone else so why are they so bothered by it? Just don't like people who judge it's not anyone else's buisness what I do. HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE!!!!

Yes, but I got used to that. You know, they are bothered because their stupid little hoax tells them lies and brainwashes them about us. Of course I don't really blame the xian idiots who are brainwashed, but those who brainwash them and promote this hoax of xianity. If you're sick of it, join us in Spiritual Warfare :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foreverhot414" <marcousarelious@... wrote:

Hey I'm posing a question to any other new bees out there,Does anybody else find it really hard for other people to understand your new way of life. I mean do they call your lifestyle questionable or is it just me? I'm really tired of being looked down on for what I believe in, it's really not hurting anyone else so why are they so bothered by it? Just don't like people who judge it's not anyone else's buisness what I do. HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE!!!!

It may not be their business but they will make it their business for your business to BE their business. People are brown nosers by nature and horrible curious about other people's private lives. So my advice to you? Snub the brown nosers by giving them no reason to question you. Stop telling people your a satanist if you are telling people. And if anyone asks about your religion say atheist or pagan. Others will never understand your way of life. And you can't expect them to either. We all choose what we choose. That's what makes us human and not robots.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

I think it is also because,most people that are without,are not really confident in there beliefs,and it makes them uncomfortable that we are.Plus the fact that if what we believe is the truth,and we know it is,then what they believe is not.So as a result we get treated differently,even to the point of being made fun of,or even insulted.But when we chose the truth,then we also chose to stand with Satan,and our true Satanic family,not matter how others treat us.To me other then denying the filthy kike programs,is the most important part of the dedication.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

wow.....yes [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:49 AM
  Yes, but I got used to that. You know, they are bothered because their stupid little hoax tells them lies and brainwashes them about us. Of course I don't really blame the xian idiots who are brainwashed, but those who brainwash them and promote this hoax of xianity. If you're sick of it, join us in Spiritual Warfare :)

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "foreverhot414" <marcousarelious@... wrote:

im going to do the ectoplasm part of the training program in two days but i feel kinda stumped cuz i dont have a personal mirror or a way to make "black liquid". i do have a bathroom mirror tho. can i use that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back