Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey, LightYagami

If you're still wrestling with visualization, perhaps this might help you (and others too, right?)

Something to help you with visualization I hope. :D

Either print the desired sigil out onto paper, fairly-large or have a fairly-large sigil on your computer monitor.

Staring at the center of it from a comfortable, clearly visible distance, for 30 seconds at a minimum will allow you to see its negative, as you close your eyes. You know this “trick” already, I'm sure.

As your eyelids are close, trace the lines of the negative image temporarily-permanentised into your rods and cones, over and over again, as long as you can.

Do this as many times as you need, and every now and then to upkeep, until you're fine with visualization.

Really. I hope this helps you.

If it does, consider repaying me with an astrological reading. I'm really confused.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

I am still extremely struggling with visualization.
Now it's really late so I don't have the energy to try it, but I will tomorrow! :) (thanks!)

In regards to the astrology reading, send me a private message about it! (if I manage to be of any help though)
I remember you had gotten really upset of what I had said (when I had first responded to you by telling you to read the astrology part in the site, and I also used a certain adjective in there...) and anyway, I didn't intend to make you upset.

So yeah, what the heck? Send me your question in a private pm.

However, in regards to visualization (I repeat that I'm quite sleepy at the moment so I can't even properly study what you wrote) it seems like in the end... I just memorize the Sigil as a whole. But just the Sigil. If I close my eyes and try to visualize anything else, then I won't manage to do so.
I was doing visualization exercise with one of Satan's Sigils and in the end I just managed to memorize the Sigil but *not* improve my visualization... and of course, after stopping looking at the image for a few days, I forget about it (don't remember it anymore, hence can't see it in my mind).

It's extremely upseting. Extremely. Especially as an artist. -_-
Anyway, I will see what to do... I will try what you said. It's been a long time since I stopped visualizing as a whole as I can't see any progress... and when I can't see any progress I really feel like I'm wasting my time. If the problem lies elsewhere, then I'll need to solve that.
(sleepy Light Yagami = writes a lot XD)

to be honest you should have more important stuff to do other than focusing on developing visualization ,like developing the pineal gland, unblocking chakras , activating kundalini , yoga etc... the main reason for these is to strengthen your concentration and astral vision , but the astral vision part comes naturally when you open your mind . concentrate only on void meditation because it helps in manipulating energy .but if you wish to do visualization go ahead , but its not important.

Well I *do* meditate on my pineal gland as well as my third eye, chakras, doing Hatha Yoga etc... But visualization is really important to me so that I can also draw better and finally start spreading the Satanic word through my art. It annoys me how easy it is for all other artists I know to just "visualize what they want to draw". :/ It's one of my weak points and I want to eliminate it (I mean to make it better :p).

Στις 3:48 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

to be honest you should have more important stuff to do other than focusing on developing visualization ,like developing the pineal gland, unblocking chakras , activating kundalini , yoga etc... the main reason for these is to strengthen your concentration and astral vision , but the astral vision part comes naturally when you open your mind . concentrate only on void meditation because it helps in manipulating energy .but if you wish to do visualization go ahead , but its not important.

I find that void meditations actual helps with visualization. Also a thing i did when i was new was constantly visualize during the day. For example i would picture Dragons flying in the sky or just random people on the street with wings or massive stone giants walking around my town ect ect ect it seemed to help a lot. Oh yes and i also would daydream a lot which also seems to help. 

On Monday, December 15, 2014 3:32 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well I *do* meditate on my pineal gland as well as my third eye, chakras, doing Hatha Yoga etc... But visualization is really important to me so that I can also draw better and finally start spreading the Satanic word through my art. It annoys me how easy it is for all other artists I know to just "visualize what they want to draw". :/ It's one of my weak points and I want to eliminate it (I mean to make it better :p).

Στις 3:48 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thank you.

And, I am so so sorry I let myself get upset over those words. I've no doubt you were simply trying to point me in the right direction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back