Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey is wearing all black wrong

[email protected]

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here refer all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say to hell with it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And lets make a mark in this world. I am thinking of making satanism part of the normal society. But in order to do that i need Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and say it out loud I AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i wont argue in this post even if i dont like.

Your general idea about making a mark is correct but you probably misunderstood what I said about stereotypes. You wear black, ok kudos to you thats no problem nor is it wrong since you are doing it because of your FREEDOM OF THOUGHT and you are not following a sterreotype in this case. I was referring to people who think that YOU HAVE to wear black and listen to heavy metal in order to be a real Satanist or try to connect wearing black and listening to metal with Satanism somehow. Really, wearing black isn't any more Satanic than wearing white or blue. These people usually think that Satanism is almost only wearing black and following the widely accepted xian image of a Satanist and not meditating or communicating with Satan.

This is contrary to Satanic teachings as Satan emphasises FREEDOM and NOT DOING what others tell you about how to dress and what music to listen. The Baphomet is a Satan's symbol, it isn't a stereotype so you should not confuse that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here refer all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say to hell with it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And lets make a mark in this world. I am thinking of making satanism part of the normal society. But in order to do that i need Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and say it out loud I AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i wont argue in this post even if i dont like.

i wear all black n say im a satanist to ne1 who asks bout my pentagram necklace or my religion n i even include it openly in my schoolwork.
Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey is wearing all black wrong

Where whatever the f%ck you want whetjer its balck or yellow or puke grreen so long as it bears nothing offensive to satan...--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:
Where whatever you want. I wear all black sometimes, and at other times, I dress very differently. Why should anyone tell you what to wear? If you wanted to be told what to do all of the time you'd be a Christian.

<td val[/IMG]
Wearing black is pretty common amongst us. It seems to me, that the black came first.[/TD]

Not in my opinion.

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:28:59 AM +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey is wearing all black wrong

i wear all black n say im a satanist to ne1 who asks bout my pentagram necklace or my religion n i even include it openly in my schoolwork.
Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2009 10:38 PM

I wear black to remember...the time in my life where the xian god had it's chance to help me....and didn't
I saved myself from myself and it has made me stronger. I had attempted suicide in the past with overdoses
 of painkillers and other things I hated myself an fell away from god...and was without....until Satan found me.
I wear black to remember the tears, to remember the hate for all those that had wronged me, to remember
 my self loathing, to remember my worthlessness in my own eyes, to remember the pain i suffered an the tears i cried so long....
Black is my way of remembering that I am not the only one who suffers silently, I am not the only one who hid behind a mask.
Black is the color of the night I would long for to cover me and consume the lies that daylight had brought to me...
Black is more than just a color for me...its a symbol and is me.
"darkness is light turned inside out"

Your general idea about making a mark is correct but you probably misunderstood what I said about stereotypes. You wear black, ok kudos to you thats no problem nor is it wrong since you are doing it because of your FREEDOM OF THOUGHT and you are not following a sterreotype in this case. I was referring to people who think that YOU HAVE to wear black and listen to heavy metal in order to be a real Satanist or try to connect wearing black and listening to metal with Satanism somehow. Really, wearing black isn't any more Satanic than wearing white or blue. These people usually think that Satanism is almost only wearing black and following the widely accepted xian image of a Satanist and not meditating or communicating with Satan.

This is contrary to Satanic teachings as Satan emphasises FREEDOM and NOT DOING what others tell you about how to dress and what music to listen. The Baphomet is a Satan's symbol, it isn't a stereotype so you should not confuse that.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shon_666@.. ." <shon_666@.. . wrote:

mm, I'm wearing a polo shirt with jeans. There is nothing wrong with wearing all black if that's how you like to dress.

To me Satanism is, and always has been, a religion of the shadows. It's not something I would go out in the streets and publically proclaim. I think the Al-Jiwah really has good advice when it says something along the lines of "Do not mention my name nor attributes to those who are without, for you do not know what they will do." I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Now if you want to go out, wearing a baphomet and proudly proclaiming to be a Satanist then go right ahead. But the chances are this will backfire and you won't really get the results you were hoping for.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

<td val[/IMG]First and foremost, Satanism is about freedom and individualitiy. If you like wearing black and you feel it suits you - I wear it all the time - then do so. It's you and you must act in accordance with your own essence. Secondly Black is one of Satan's main colours so it's fine, but even if you liked wearing pink and yellow, as long as you feel that you are expressing yourself as an individual standing up for Satran, then do it because Satanism is NOT a sect where everyone does the same as everyone else. You must stand for what you are, a Satanist who is proud to be so; therefore never mind what people think, it's what you think that counts! Hail Satan L!

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, shon_666@... <shon_666@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:38 PM

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here refer all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say to hell with it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And lets make a mark in this world.. I am thinking of making satanism part of the normal society. But in order to do that i need Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and say it out loud I AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i wont argue in this post even if i dont like.
[/TD]

There is no dress code in Satanism. Youre allowed to dress however you want. The whole issue with the stereotype is that people immediately assume that *every* Satanist is and some how should be this way. I personally dont wear black all the time, though i do love it, but i dress however i want, when ever i want. Then you will get those people who say, "Oh but you dont <em>look </em>like a Satanist", and i just think, what is a Satanist supposed to look like? Wearing all black doesnt make you any more of a Satanist than one who wears pink and vice versa. The whole point is that Satanism is not about conforming to one specific image. Its about FREE WILL! Be who you are, and how you want to be. Live your life, dont let others tell you how you should be and live it for you. This isnt like the enemy religions  where there is some sort of uniform. The muslim women are forced to walk around in scalding heat in those terrible Burqas, and many xian cults and groups have specific dress codes. They all end up looking exactly the same, it reflects no individual personality, and whats the point? Thats the thing right there! True Satanism IS about reflecting your own individual personality. There shouldnt be any dress code or rules on "how to be". This is enemy, and turns followers into mindless sheep.   Unfortunately, there are many- what i like to call "poser" Satanists (although theyre not really Satanists at all and are actually xians as they conform to xian teachings about Satan which we know to be LIES) out there who conform to that "all black, black make up, black hair" etc.. look and they do give it a bad name.   But if thats how you want to be, and thats who you are, then go for it. Just always be respectful to Father Satan and the Gods.   Hail Satan!!  

Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:38:11 AM

I wear black almost daily.
ALL BLACK.

I also wear an inverted black cross on occassions.
I also where a baphomet.

I am 42, a mother, and not employed. I do this because I CAN.

Some people are not in a position to do so. If it endangers one's life or livelihood, then keep it ON THE DOWN LOW.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
There is nothing wrong with wearing all black , satanism is about individuality.I mostly wear black but sometimes I do wear blue,green and red clothes.Because I like it and it is of my own nature(essence).

You can also be a proud satanist without telling everyone you are a Satanist.But yeah I wear my pentagram necklace all the time, sometimes it is tucked in my shirt.
You should also remember that sometimes its better to quiet.
The saying "silence is golden" does work.

Hail Satan !

"shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

I wear all black also, I also have a necklace of father Satan's
signal. I really started to wear all black when I became more in
Satanism, It's not that I did it, it just sort of happen. I realized
it myself that I wear black alot. Proud of it also!!!

Hail Satan and the Gods!!!

It never backfire because i have already planned ahead and i prepare for anything that is going to happen. And i dont wish to force anyone to do what u dont want to do. Rather know yourself and your abilities before doing anything. My goal is bigger then just personal desires or personal gain. I'm doing all this for the future im working for. We might take different paths different roads but in the end its the final destination is what matters.

I wear black on occasion. I don't do the all black clothing. I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. But I do have a baphomet and I wore it all the time with whatever I was wearing. The only reason I do not wear it now is simply because the baphomet is made of pewter and now bends. So I have it hanging in my rear view mirror in my car. I wear an ankh on and off. Do what makes you happy. But remember people do criticize, it's what they do best. The majority of the people I associate with know I am a Satanist because of my ideals on things, so it isn't much of a surprise when I gain enough trust in them and tell them. They are more surprised though that I do not "dress like a Satanist".

Ave Satanas!
--- On Thu, 9/10/09, shon_666@... <shon_666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:38 PM

I don't judge how a Satanistist worships or wears.   If you like it why should you care what others think.   Hail Satan!!!!

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here
refer all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say
to hell with it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And
lets make a mark in this world. I am thinking of making satanism
part of the normal society. But in order to do that i need
Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and say it out loud I
AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i wont argue in
this post even if i dont like.

dont know about any of you, perhaps i could be condemmed, but anyway

i go nude i dont wear anything (at home, whenever i wish to talk to some of the, gods you call satanism)...
just a couple of tattoos etc, few scarsx over time.
who cares im at home, heck i even did the dedication ritual stone cold nude... perhaps it could show a creater what a mistake he had made ;) (just kidding just trying to stir your pot up) hence i saw (somewhere written on the page some time ago) its wise to do a dedication dressed in black or in a nice zippy little outfit. ;)

at least i keep the curtains closed. :)

p.s i dont see all black as wrong, its slimming, it might just make me invisible (i wish), black and whites are cool too, coz i only see grey between them too, and i turn them into rainbows using my power of thy mind ;). but im a guy who cares about fashion hey...
as my sis wouold say, you have no god damn fashion sense anyway :)

thanks to the lords who keep my crazy bezerker away :)

oh yer i also where a baphomet, hence a vision dared me to get one, LMAO, LOL, and i alwasy see her shaking her head, going what the F*&@# is wrong with you, how did satan ever go wrong with you :)

DO OR DIE GIVE IT A TRY
LIVe OR CRY.

dont ever smite me hey.
just being myself peoplez, catch ya on the flipside of time.
mountainside - plainside/.riverside - end of time :)
for now it could be fun anyway
c ya in 2010 :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:

ALL BLACK.

I also where a baphomet.

Some people are not in a position to do so. If it endangers one's life or livelihood, then keep it ON THE DOWN LOW.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

I just want to know the people mindset and their opinions maybe if their opinion is better then mine i will go with the better idea. And if possible i want people to follow my idealism if they can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jdewitt2004@... wrote:

I don't judge how a Satanistist worships or wears.

If you like it why should you care what others think.

Hail Satan!!!!

I've always liked the thought of doing ritual, especially the dedication ritual, nude because, to me, it symbolizes two things:

1) Stripping away our ego and those things that cover up our true self and coming to Satan "naked and unadorned", without pretense, and without hiding.

2) A "starting over" of sorts and being symbolically spiritually naked and ready for Satan to "dress" us in his power and ways.

To me, a dedication ritual is a way for many to start over and break free from old ways and being nude is a very strong symbol of that.

Hail Satan!
AnthonySent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:41:22 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey is wearing all black wrong

i go nude i dont wear anything (at home, whenever i wish to talk to some of the, gods you call satanism)...
who cares im at home, heck i even did the dedication ritual stone cold nude... perhaps it could show a creater what a mistake he had made ;) (just kidding just trying to stir your pot up) hence i saw (somewhere written on the page some time ago) its wise to do a dedication dressed in black or in a nice zippy little outfit. ;)

p.s i dont see all black as wrong, its slimming, it might just make me invisible (i wish), black and whites are cool too, coz i only see grey between them too, and i turn them into rainbows using my power of thy mind ;). but im a guy who cares about fashion hey...

oh yer i also where a baphomet, hence a vision dared me to get one, LMAO, LOL, and i alwasy see her shaking her head, going what the F*&@# is wrong with you, how did satan ever go wrong with you :)

DO OR DIE GIVE IT A TRY
LIVe OR CRY.

dont ever smite me hey.
mountainside - plainside/.riversid e - end of time :)

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

ALL BLACK.

I also where a baphomet.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

I say wear it! If it's what you like, by all means! As long as you
aren't hurting people, you can do what you want in my book. Hail
Satan!

On 9/12/09, Anthony <nightchild@... wrote:
I've always liked the thought of doing ritual, especially the dedication
ritual, nude because, to me, it symbolizes two things:

1) Stripping away our ego and those things that cover up our true self and
coming to Satan "naked and unadorned", without pretense, and without hiding.

2) A "starting over" of sorts and being symbolically spiritually naked and
ready for Satan to "dress" us in his power and ways.

To me, a dedication ritual is a way for many to start over and break free
from old ways and being nude is a very strong symbol of that.

Hail Satan!
Anthony
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "whitefalconlittlefalcon21" <whitefalconlittlefalcon21@...

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:41:22

i go nude i dont wear anything (at home, whenever i wish to talk to some of
the, gods you call satanism)...
who cares im at home, heck i even did the dedication ritual stone cold
nude... perhaps it could show a creater what a mistake he had made ;) (just
kidding just trying to stir your pot up) hence i saw (somewhere written on
the page some time ago) its wise to do a dedication dressed in black or in a
nice zippy little outfit. ;)

p.s i dont see all black as wrong, its slimming, it might just make me
invisible (i wish), black and whites are cool too, coz i only see grey
between them too, and i turn them into rainbows using my power of thy mind
;). but im a guy who cares about fashion hey...

oh yer i also where a baphomet, hence a vision dared me to get one, LMAO,
LOL, and i alwasy see her shaking her head, going what the F*&@# is wrong
with you, how did satan ever go wrong with you :)

DO OR DIE GIVE IT A TRY
LIVe OR CRY.

dont ever smite me hey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@...
wrote:

ALL BLACK.

I also where a baphomet.

Some people are not in a position to do so. If it endangers one's life or
livelihood, then keep it ON THE DOWN LOW.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here refer
all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say to hell with
it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And lets make a mark in this
world. I am thinking of making satanism part of the normal society. But
in order to do that i need Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and
say it out loud I AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i
wont argue in this post even if i dont like.

Personnali I wear all black and I don't care what others say or think.It's what I want to wear and as a Satanist I feel that it helps mi feel closer 2 Satan. If you like to wear black then so be it if not it's your decision. It's what inside that really counts anyways.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I say wear it! If it's what you like, by all means! As long as you
aren't hurting people, you can do what you want in my book. Hail
Satan!

On 9/12/09, Anthony <nightchild@... wrote:
I've always liked the thought of doing ritual, especially the dedication
ritual, nude because, to me, it symbolizes two things:

1) Stripping away our ego and those things that cover up our true self and
coming to Satan "naked and unadorned", without pretense, and without hiding.

2) A "starting over" of sorts and being symbolically spiritually naked and
ready for Satan to "dress" us in his power and ways.

To me, a dedication ritual is a way for many to start over and break free
from old ways and being nude is a very strong symbol of that.

Hail Satan!
Anthony
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "whitefalconlittlefalcon21" <whitefalconlittlefalcon21@...

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:41:22

i go nude i dont wear anything (at home, whenever i wish to talk to some of
the, gods you call satanism)...
who cares im at home, heck i even did the dedication ritual stone cold
nude... perhaps it could show a creater what a mistake he had made ;) (just
kidding just trying to stir your pot up) hence i saw (somewhere written on
the page some time ago) its wise to do a dedication dressed in black or in a
nice zippy little outfit. ;)

p.s i dont see all black as wrong, its slimming, it might just make me
invisible (i wish), black and whites are cool too, coz i only see grey
between them too, and i turn them into rainbows using my power of thy mind
;). but im a guy who cares about fashion hey...

oh yer i also where a baphomet, hence a vision dared me to get one, LMAO,
LOL, and i alwasy see her shaking her head, going what the F*&@# is wrong
with you, how did satan ever go wrong with you :)

DO OR DIE GIVE IT A TRY
LIVe OR CRY.

dont ever smite me hey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@
wrote:

ALL BLACK.

I also where a baphomet.

Some people are not in a position to do so. If it endangers one's life or
livelihood, then keep it ON THE DOWN LOW.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Im a satanist and i like to wear all black. But many people here refer
all black as wrong and call it a stereotype. For me i say to hell with
it lets use the stereotype that seems cool. And lets make a mark in this
world. I am thinking of making satanism part of the normal society. But
in order to do that i need Satanist to adorn the baphomet with pride and
say it out loud I AM SATANIST. Pls everyone tell me what you think i
wont argue in this post even if i dont like.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back