Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey im new

hafischer9501

I come from a christian backround and the church we go to felt extremly wrong. I felt like wanting to hit the preacher. I wanted to leave right then but im only 14 so i couldent. something in my mind sparked a intrest in satan so i was going checking around the web secretly and i found gloryofsatan.org and for some reason i felt right.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@... wrote:
I come from a christian backround and the church we go to felt extremly wrong. I felt like wanting to hit the preacher. I wanted to leave right then but im only 14 so i couldent. something in my mind sparked a intrest in satan so i was going checking around the web secretly and i found gloryofsatan.org and for some reason i felt right.
HP Maxine advises to not give a shit about them and pray to Satan.
You see where I'm going? If you're under age you are not free, but in the secrecy of your mind you can do anything you want. Here's what I do in church:

I usually sit next to my friends, so when the priest is telling something that can be turned into something funny, I joke about it and generally I try to make my friends laugh :D

Or, when it's a time to sing a song (being a tallented in poetry) I change the lyrics. Usually into something dirty or vulgar. If anything can get a sexual undertone then its xtian songs for sure. I hope you do have some friends to go to church with. It'll make everything easier :D

i dont have friends that go to the church every teen there is a ass and if there not then there quiet and dont like to talk to ppl we havent been going to church lately cuz weve been busy =D so maybe well be busy for idk another 4 years =D but thats to much to hope for i love working with kids and my mom exploits that D= so i have to go to everything that involvs the church D= and i dont dare talk to the kids about realigion. im only like 3 or 4 days into satanism but i have always hated church activites and now we recently going home from illinois saw a huge cross made me want to throw up felt sick D= since comming back from illinois i have maybe found a source for ritual needs and black candles and stuff like that =D im happy bout that and the person is a teen =D althought shes like 17 she might be able to help =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@... wrote:
well i would talk to your parents about you not going or act like your sick my name is tara my yahoo is tara1is2cool

I can relate to wanting to hit the preacher part lol.I had to go to this stupid xitan camp and i felt pure hate for those xitans praising a nonexsistent god for the creation of the earth.They are so fucking stupid.But i still had lots of fun marking on christian church buses with a sharpie and poking fun at their imaginary god lol.

i saw your post about u lending a hand to people who had questions. Well I have loads of questions and i hope you are experienced and could tell me or advise me on somethings.
email me bac so I will add you on my contacts... it'll be easier if we chat. thanks

i am new also, but when i began reading about Father it felt so right. my parents are pretty strict about religion so i have to sneak around also. one of my bestfriends is like a hardcore into the fake god, so he is like always pushing me into church crap. i one time had to attend a wedsday church meeting, i fell asleep and got in major trouble but all i did was laugh. just start to make everything a joke and playtime when you have to do things christian like.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back