Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help....

Laira Nakakande

I am supper into satanism!
I have read more than 100sermons about satanism...mostly by high priestess Maxine Detritch(excuse the sp pliz) and more by high priest Dragon wolf...
I feel relatively well informed..
I am well versed with all the theories and i thank father satan for always directing me on where to find the info Hail satan!!! But know issue comes with the practices
I very much know the relevance of meditation
And that's why iam trying so hard....
But i have not yet gotten any positive results yet.
Before trying to open my chackras i decided  to first work on breathing excercises, breathing in and absorbing energy, and basically how to get into a trance...
To be honest i have not yet mastered any of the above.....
Whenever i try to do any meditation excercise i get a terrible migrane that lasts for abt three days... Ifeel so hopeless bcaz i know as much that you can not estabilish any form of relationship with father without meditation. Its not like am forcing any thing or taking it too hard...i know that wen meditating i have to stay as comfortable as possible...but even simple void meditation and trance meditation that requires relaxation makes me sick!!!!!...like literally!!!! Wats wrong wit me???? Any help will be appreciated!!!!

you need to switch your meditation program up in my opinion. I too was the guy who tried to do nothing but sit and master a trance in the beginning as well as doing yoga. I know, it can get very frustrating.

a trance will come easier as you spiritually evolve.

so you should just drop it and start High Priest HoodedCobras 40 day Self Empowerment program which can be found here:

http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/satans_library.htm

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 11:20 AM PST Laira Nakakande ameixinglyf01@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I am supper into satanism!
I have read more than 100sermons about satanism...mostly by high priestess
Maxine Detritch(excuse the sp pliz) and more by high priest Dragon wolf...
I feel relatively well informed..
I am well versed with all the theories and i thank father satan for always
directing me on where to find the info

Hail satan!!!

But know issue comes with the practices
I very much know the relevance of meditation
And that's why iam trying so hard....
But i have not yet gotten any positive results yet.
Before trying to open my chackras i decided to first work on breathing
excercises, breathing in and absorbing energy, and basically how to get
into a trance...
To be honest i have not yet mastered any of the above.....
Whenever i try to do any meditation excercise i get a terrible migrane that
lasts for abt three days...

Ifeel so hopeless bcaz i know as much that you can not estabilish any form
of relationship with father without meditation.

Its not like am forcing any thing or taking it too hard...i know that wen
meditating i have to stay as comfortable as possible...but even simple void
meditation and trance meditation that requires relaxation makes me
sick!!!!!...like literally!!!!

Wats wrong wit me????

Any help will be appreciated!!!!

About the 40 day meditation trainin, I still don't know what those images to be used after the candle training are or what they look like due to broken links, on which wayback doesn't work.

Yeah i recommend you print it out (along with maybe HP HoodedCobras program and maybe the complete JoS pdf) just in case the kikes ever try to take down the internet. 

On Monday, January 19, 2015 3:47 PM, "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you very much, This PDF will be very useful.

Even if they do try to take down the internet, I have it saved as a PDF now, that doesn't require internet to use. But it's always good to have a back up hard copy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back