Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help

Greetings,i am a rosicrucian, i have a question for you, i was smoking a drug ckalled spice as i was sitting, i heard a organ like instrumental playing in my head, i had shades on inside and everything brightened around me and i felt flames all over my body i felt as if i were a powerful beast! All i could hear in the music was eclisia eclisiou put something on something eclisiou, my body was moving without my permission in such a strange manner, was i just open? What it sound like to you?

i'm new to the website and Satan but i don't know where to exactly start. i tried the opening of the third eye method and when i was done i felt a weird spot on my forehead and a very minor,minor headache. is this normal or just a mind trick. can someone give me advice on what to do next after the opening of the third eye?

You're lucky, its opening. Keep meditating on it.
On Jan 3, 2014 3:53 PM, <logan.nurse@... wrote:
  i'm new to the website and Satan but i don't know where to exactly start. i tried the opening of the third eye method and when i was done i felt a weird spot on my forehead and a very minor,minor headache. is this normal or just a mind trick. can someone give me advice on what to do next after the opening of the third eye?

First I would like to thank you for all your hard work promoting our lords truths. I am at a cross roads with my wife over our son that is five.  We all are satanist in our home, that said she is now refusing to baptize our son.  I wish to help her understand how Satan and his Demons will protect and guild him for his full potential. Hail Satan Please help my Brothers and Sisters.

I need guidance please I have been wronged and hurt and I want to have a relationship with father Satan what do I do

You have been wronged and hurt by whom? If they're unrelated to Satanism, why would that stop you from having a relationship with Satan and our Gods?Study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comWhen you're ready, do the dedication ritual, and then start empowering yourself spiritually and advancing your soul.

Στις 2:37 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 16 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "justinalonso925@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I need guidance please I have been wronged and hurt and I want to have a relationship with father Satan what do I do

Many people have been wronged and hurt in their lives. It's life. Pick yourself up, carry on and be strong. Let experience and life make you stronger.Don't have fear or hesitation; come to Lord Satan with an open heart and honesty. A relationship with Him is one of the most beautiful things there are.

On Friday, May 16, 2014 7:37:56 AM, "justinalonso925@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Think Positive, keep your chin held high and meditate, push aside all the negative thoughts and emotions.
Life will toss many things in your way, but you have to choice to over come them and become stronger.

I performed the ritual and have not found or felt Satan. I had candles and incense lit I signed my name in blood . what did I do wrong do I need to perform it again ? I want a relationship with him

Good day Sister and most worthy.
My name is Albert Schaefer. There are not many that i stand before with a humble like attitude yet you are worthy.
Why do say so? I am one who has a mature and very inspiring connection with all the amazing spiritual connections. I am one who calls Lucifer my Father as you the likes.
I since excellent vibrations from your words and the digital world. lol
For one to claim this birth right.. he and or she must first earn the right. this right is claimed from greatness sister. the very greatness that our father wants us all to participate in. Sister.. i admire your willingness to share the truth. I am grateful that you take many man hours to devote in the teachings of the truth.
Sister.. I do have azberger. Why do i share this. My exciting difficultly is to match my words with how I feel yet there is an amazing truth. I say what I feel with no cheery coat what so ever.
In order for one to keep achieving greatness, they must surround them selves with greatness.
Sister Magi.. I am aware of the rubbish internet bashing. You must also understand that there was never any logic or even any specific accusations made to the JOS... Sister.. i don't know you, we have never had a conversation. this is the time sister... let me in.
.. I am he.

I am 38 years of age, I am a very successful man sister magi you are achieving allot of greatness your self. I have many gifts that I must share with the JOS. 
I know you do not need i Albert Lois Schaefer. I am simply inspired to feel and speak that i need you and for you. There are many reasons why I could not just be a member. Go to the father, ask him of I. When you have, come and receive me sister. I mus be surrounded bye greatness Sister.
I have read between all the lines. I am completely aware of what the JOS stands for. You have my word sister, i will never lie to you, I will embrace all that you say and the elders and i will give with all my existence. Sister, you are smart.. you know what I am asking for.
HAIL SATAN

---In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote :

Many people have been wronged and hurt in their lives. It's life. Pick yourself up, carry on and be strong. Let experience and life make you stronger.Don't have fear or hesitation; come to Lord Satan with an open heart and honesty. A relationship with Him is one of the most beautiful things there are.

On Friday, May 16, 2014 7:37:56 AM, "justinalonso925@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Excellent advise. Lucifer requires effort and complete optimism. Lucifer demands loyalty and commitment. Here is the good news.He knows when you are ready and he is prepared to give 2 times fold. 
Just keep coming to him, he would do the same for you.
HAIL SATAN

Good day.
I can not specifically answer this question. I can only share my first attempts to connect with he. i to had similar results in my young day as a Lucifer.
Than again, this was also in the times that I thought that the Church of Satan was my path too. haha
First... what is your motive in surrendering to he? in the beginning.. I suppose my motives were merely materialistic. .. Example.. I would say I will do this if you do that and the likes.
I can not sat that it is the same for you, I say your question so as a future brother, I feel obligated to at least respond to your question.
Fact is.. in the times I simply did not know who Satan was. today I di and my motives are simply.. I have a over whelming desire and action to surrender to Lucifer.. I be his prize.. to fulfill his quest. as a result, he is always on my side when i ask.. he always appoints who is needed via spiritual surroundings and I believe that its my gift.
What is your motives? What is on your mind when you confront the father?  Try meditation. I comfortable place were you can solely commit to your relaxation. i love the hot springs and the rain forest. i try to visualize my self seating on the rocks, holding hands with my guardian, thanking them. perhaps this not be as easy today yet keep coming to the father. He wants you to keep coming back. You asking questions is fantastic. 
The Father lives to touch. Whe he does, you will now. More warmth than are own biological father touch when we were young and did something to please him. 
Sometimes right behind your candle. He knows what you can handle. Just seek him 1st and not the gifts. 
Rituals are great for showing effort and commitment. There are great in the event there will be more than a few spiritual connections at your presence as there is no confusion yet i believe that he desires his own to connect with with in all the day and night.
You have come to the right place. I am not a formal member yet I do feel a mainstream connection with the high priest via JOS. There is no jive here.. the elders are connecting as a sister and not just a advisory and mentor
I hope this helps.
Al Louis Schaefer
HAIL SATAN

---In [email protected], <gerrishmike@... wrote :

I performed the ritual and have not found or felt Satan. I had candles and incense lit I signed my name in blood . what did I do wrong do I need to perform it again ? I want a relationship with him

To the OP,to feel or hear Lord Satan, that's up to Him. It's also up to you, by starting a power meditation program as found on JoS site. You can also do HP Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Self Empowerment Program under Satan's Library in Updates.Open and empower your major and minor chakras daily, to hear and see the Gods. Be patient with yourself as this depends on your soul and takes time.  It's different for everyone; everyone is at different levels.

On Monday, July 21, 2014 12:16:18 AM, "itradeas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good day.
I can not specifically answer this question. I can only share my first attempts to connect with he. i to had similar results in my young day as a Lucifer.
Than again, this was also in the times that I thought that the Church of Satan was my path too. haha
First... what is your motive in surrendering to he? in the beginning.. I suppose my motives were merely materialistic. .. Example.. I would say I will do this if you do that and the likes.
I can not sat that it is the same for you, I say your question so as a future brother, I feel obligated to at least respond to your question.
Fact is.. in the times I simply did not know who Satan was. today I di and my motives are simply.. I have a over whelming desire and action to surrender to Lucifer.. I be his prize.. to fulfill his quest. as a result, he is always on my side when i ask.. he always appoints who is needed via spiritual surroundings and I believe that its my gift.
What is your motives? What is on your mind when you confront the father?  Try meditation. I comfortable place were you can solely commit to your relaxation. i love the hot springs and the rain forest. i try to visualize my self seating on the rocks, holding hands with my guardian, thanking them. perhaps this not be as easy today yet keep coming to the father. He wants you to keep coming back. You asking questions is fantastic. 
The Father lives to touch. Whe he does, you will now. More warmth than are own biological father touch when we were young and did something to please him. 
Sometimes right behind your candle. He knows what you can handle. Just seek him 1st and not the gifts. 
Rituals are great for showing effort and commitment. There are great in the event there will be more than a few spiritual connections at your presence as there is no confusion yet i believe that he desires his own to connect with with in all the day and night.
You have come to the right place. I am not a formal member yet I do feel a mainstream connection with the high priest via JOS. There is no jive here.. the elders are connecting as a sister and not just a advisory and mentor
I hope this helps.
Al Louis Schaefer
HAIL SATAN

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:40:26 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To the OP,to feel or hear Lord Satan, that's up to Him. It's also up to you, by starting a power meditation program as found on JoS site. You can also do HP Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Self Empowerment Program under Satan's Library in Updates.Open and empower your major and minor chakras daily, to hear and see the Gods. Be patient with yourself as this depends on your soul and takes time.  It's different for everyone; everyone is at different levels.

On Monday, July 21, 2014 12:16:18 AM, "itradeas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good day.
I hope this helps.
Al Louis Schaefer
HAIL SATAN

as you've given us permission to email ,, am here right now ,, my problem is ,, since i discovered this true source  of our only true creator FATHER SATAN 666 ,,i failed to meditate ,, i tried several times but i totally failed ,, i failed to come up with the right steps ,, can you please  help me i move to a next step .. thanks dear 

Your success depends only by yourself, and you have all the tools!You say you can't meditate... okay it might be true, so what are you going to do about it? Are you going to cry about it, or take action? Crying won't help you get better! So fall down 1000 times and rise 1001! Don't make excuses to yourself, it just shows that you given up... it shows your weakness!

It's going to stay that way too, until you empower yourself.  Read and study the entire website.  If you feel you've been heavily indoctrinated with scandalous, perverted, or otherwise degrading, phony religions, it may be a good idea to brake some of that conditioning by hearing some truth.  For example, by reading "Exposing Christianity.com" or whatever other so-called, "main-stream" blasphemy you may have been indoctrinated into.  I didn't understand it either at first i.e. it seemed very disorganized etc.  Now that I've read almost everything on the website, and am very close to dedicating, it seems very well organized.  Mainly because, I organized it.  I started by outlining everything on the website.  Try that.  There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism.  You have a chain of command to follow when doing work for Satan, but when it comes to learning, you will only get general guidance typically when it comes to those things that are clearly stated on the website.  Later on, after you're dedicated and so forth, you will no how to not ask obvious questions, where the information is right in front of you on the website and so forth.  I'm not saying that you are now, I'm just saying that you will learn how to think, before asking questions of Satan, his Demons and those belonging to his Kingdom.  They are very much about self-empowerment, drive, determination, and especially respect.  You don't typically bebop up to someone that is God like and throw done stupid, pointless questions, or ones that have already been answered and expect them to answer you seriously.  I did the same thing you're doing now.  Don't feel bad.  Just read more of the website and learn it.  Put together an outline of all the topics.  That will help you.

Hey Joseph, Don't give up on meditating. It takes time. I too am new at this and am meditating, but it isn't easy. It's something new to ourselves and we aren't used to it, but it takes time. How long are you meditating for? My first few times it took me about 20-25 minutes to even try to get my mind cleared and even then my inner voice was still too loud. Keep with it. I still haven't got my third eye open yet but now it takes me only a couple minutes to get my mind clear and I am finally able to draw in energy and it feels great! Everyone is different but it takes time and you have to stick with it and believe it will work. Maybe you're looking too far ahead and want results too soon? Stick with it! Don't give up!

the fact is that i discovered the true source of my life / our life ,, so i can't just give up anyhow .but i need someone to give me a quick steps for me to meditate ,, i always want to move from that step to anotherhail satan 666

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 7:36 AM, "mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey Joseph, Don't give up on meditating. It takes time. I too am new at this and am meditating, but it isn't easy. It's something new to ourselves and we aren't used to it, but it takes time. How long are you meditating for? My first few times it took me about 20-25 minutes to even try to get my mind cleared and even then my inner voice was still too loud. Keep with it. I still haven't got my third eye open yet but now it takes me only a couple minutes to get my mind clear and I am finally able to draw in energy and it feels great! Everyone is different but it takes time and you have to stick with it and believe it will work. Maybe you're looking too far ahead and want results too soon? Stick with it! Don't give up!

Hello,
Firstly and most important do not be afraid. Though you are not very specific in your mail why you could not meditate.
If it was just that you had trouble concentrating, just lie down and start with something easy, like visualizing an object for some minutes and more and more with time. You will see that soon you will be able to see your chakras much easier.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

just close your eyes, cross your legs, and sit in a relaxed state.
Breathy deeply and sit for a few minutes :) and do the mediations on
JoS :DDD

On 9/8/14, Joseph Nsubuga joseph.nsubuga@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
the fact is that i discovered the true source of my life / our life ,, so i
can't just give up anyhow .
but i need someone to give me a quick steps for me to meditate ,, i always
want to move from that step to another
hail satan 666

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 7:36 AM, "mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey Joseph, Don't give up on meditating. It takes time. I too am new at this
and am meditating, but it isn't easy. It's something new to ourselves and we
aren't used to it, but it takes time. How long are you meditating for? My
first few times it took me about 20-25 minutes to even try to get my mind
cleared and even then my inner voice was still too loud. Keep with it. I
still haven't got my third eye open yet but now it takes me only a couple
minutes to get my mind clear and I am finally able to draw in energy and it
feels great! Everyone is different but it takes time and you have to stick
with it and believe it will work. Maybe you're looking too far ahead and
want results too soon? Stick with it! Don't give up!

okaythanks 

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:05 AM, "S R rs56584@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello,
Firstly and most important do not be afraid. Though you are not very specific in your mail why you could not meditate.
If it was just that you had trouble concentrating, just lie down and start with something easy, like visualizing an object for some minutes and more and more with time. You will see that soon you will be able to see your chakras much easier.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

So I never did the dedication and ive always had trouble sticking to a faith..and ive followed this one strongly but I fell out of it awhile back.. im fine right? (I know dumb question)

You could be in trouble if you do not dedicate. Greys, our most heinous imhuman enemy will mind blast you, and tell you lies all over the place about the JoS, and possibly people who tell you things on here. Dedication is a must if you truly are serious about this.

how can i search to the right videos of meditation and that of opening the third eye ,, any one can help me hail  our true and only father satan666

pls i want to take the rituals but we dont have red,black or blue candle in my town.can i use the white candle?

Whaaat the...? How is it possible to not have any of these colors at all?? O:Well... Yeah, I believe if you can't find any of these 3 colors then white will do. But it's really surprising? :O

Στις 12:17 π.μ. Σάββατο, 1 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "conrad_suleman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

pls i want to take the rituals but we dont have red,black or blue candle in my town.can i use the white candle?

Yes, a white candle can be used. It's your intent that counts more than having everything exact.

Hail Satan!

only 1 white candle for rituals.  Its Halloween go to walmart lots of black candles for only $1 (i stocked up)
<b [/IMG]From:[/B] "conrad_suleman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 11:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help

Restlessnes could it be a visit from father or demon ive summoned before ?? Sorry if its been posted more then once my phone is messing up an I want a answer. Thanks my brothers and sisters

Hail satan!!

Would a member who is very experienced or a member of clergy help me? I dedicated but changed back to Christianity because I was attacked by something who claimed to be a demon. I've felt the urge to come back and its very very strong. I'd like to know how to come back to father. Its taken some time I was real shaken up. I'll be more active, learn to meditate. I'm ready. HAIL SATAN

If you have done the dedication ritual before you are a Satanist now and forever. Read and study more of Joy of Satan and start this meditation program: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 1:23 PM, "laurenrmac@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Would a member who is very experienced or a member of clergy help me? I dedicated but changed back to Christianity because I was attacked by something who claimed to be a demon. I've felt the urge to come back and its very very strong. I'd like to know how to come back to father. Its taken some time I was real shaken up. I'll be more active, learn to meditate. I'm ready. HAIL SATAN

Once you dedicate your soul to Satan there's no out. Its forever..wheather you run back to joozus and get born again it changes nothing!!!! Your soul will still belong to Satan. So...welcome back home!!
You dnt need to do the dediction a gain..caz what you did the first time standsforever...like FOREVER. Hail Satan.
On Mar 2, 2015 12:23 AM, "laurenrmac@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am a bit confused.  If Satan Created us then didn't we 'belong' to Satan in the first place?  How did we separate?  And plus how do we 'belong' to him, if we have free will.  I would think that my soul is mine.  I just choose to be close to father.  How can he have 'ownership' of souls?  I am still trying to figure this one out.

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 4:08 PM, "'goldQUEEN 666.Lyf' 666.lyf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Once you dedicate your soul to Satan there's no out. Its forever..wheather you run back to joozus and get born again it changes nothing!!!! Your soul will still belong to Satan. So...welcome back home!!
You dnt need to do the dediction a gain..caz what you did the first time standsforever...like FOREVER. Hail Satan.
On Mar 2, 2015 12:23 AM, "laurenrmac@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You have a lot of misconceptions and assumptions man..... The dedication ritual is showing your dedication to Satan, you're not giving him your soul.  Humanity has been separated from our creator Satan because of the enemy programs of xtianity, islam, ect ect this should be apparent. You need to read and study more of Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity      

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 6:12 PM, "Julia Czarnota-Stemar juliaccs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am a bit confused.  If Satan Created us then didn't we 'belong' to Satan in the first place?  How did we separate?  And plus how do we 'belong' to him, if we have free will.  I would think that my soul is mine.  I just choose to be close to father.  How can he have 'ownership' of souls?  I am still trying to figure this one out.

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 4:08 PM, "'goldQUEEN 666.Lyf' 666.lyf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You misunderstand, no gentile ever "left" Satan, we all just forgot we were of him for a few thousand years is all. And yes your soul is yours and always will be, performing the dedication ritual simply establishes a bond with him. Satan never owned anyone or their souls, saying we 'belong' to him is just like when the xians say they 'belong' to god, kind of like saying "this is where I belong",
understand? Good.

Father Satan does not own us! HE wants us to become more like HIM! We dedicate our souls to HIM. You can walk away from
HIM, but HE doesn't walk away from you. However, if you turn your back on HIM, you might not be able to come back. HE doesn't own
us! That is a misunderstanding. HE loves us! And it is the ENEMY WHO HAS CONFUSED THE WORLD WITH THEIR LIES
AND PROPAGANDA! Jews, etc. They consider us less than animals, and refer to us as such. Xtians and Muslims are just
twigs off the original Jewish tree. Read the JoS website, if you really want to know the truth.

Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/1/15, Julia Czarnota-Stemar juliaccs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] help
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 6:12 PM

I am a
bit confused.  If Satan Created us then didn't we
'belong' to Satan in the first place?  How did we
separate?  And plus how do we 'belong' to him, if
we have free will.  I would think that my soul is mine.  I
just choose to be close to father.  How can he have
'ownership' of souls?  I am still trying to figure
this one out.

On Sunday, March 1,
2015 4:08 PM, "'goldQUEEN 666.Lyf'
666.lyf@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Once you dedicate your soul to Satan
there's no out. Its forever..wheather you run back to
joozus and get born again it changes nothing!!!! Your soul
will still belong to Satan.
So...welcome back home!!

You dnt need to do the dediction a gain..caz what you did
the first time standsforever...like FOREVER.
Hail Satan.
On Mar 2, 2015 12:23
AM, "laurenrmac@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Would a member who is very experienced or a
member of clergy help me? I dedicated but changed back to
Christianity because I was attacked by something who claimed
to be a demon. I've felt the urge to come back and its
very very strong. I'd like to know how to come back to
father. Its taken some time I was real shaken up. I'll
be more active, learn to meditate. I'm ready. HAIL
SATAN

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183 --
#yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp #yiv3480208183hd {

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp #yiv3480208183ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc #yiv3480208183hd {
margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc .yiv3480208183ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span
.yiv3480208183underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach label a {

#yiv3480208183 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183bold a {

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p
span.yiv3480208183yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183attach-table div div a {

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183file-title a, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:active, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:hover, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:visited {

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:active,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3480208183 div#yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3480208183ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3480208183yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183reco-desc {

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3480208183 input, #yiv3480208183 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3480208183
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3480208183logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-msg
p#yiv3480208183attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-reco
#yiv3480208183reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-sponsor #yiv3480208183ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3480208183

Yog, my name is Julia, we have spoken several times before, please do not address me as 'man', leave that for your guy friends if that is how you like to refer to one another.  I do, however, appreciate your time in the rest of your response.
First of all, yes, I am reading the JOS site.  It is taking quite some time considering I have more than a full load at school, and teaching on the side the most failed course in the college of business which feels like more than a full time load given the required energy expenditure.  So ONLY if something comes up that I know will distract me until I do come across it on JOS and am able to learn about it in its entirety, then I ask on this forum in hopes of getting at least a general clarification that will hold me over until I can read about it.  Allow members to organize their time, and do not assume they are jumping to conclusions, when in fact they are doing 100 things at once to sustain not only in learning about Satanism, but simultaneously in staying afloat in our current system. Between teaching, going to school, preparing for higher education, volunteering to help those in need since our current system has the most fucked up distribution of wealth, and dealing with some health issues, I am putting in 85 or more hours per week.

So, for the record, NO, I do not have misconceptions, I actually lack information in the first place, since it is a process learning everything off the site (please refer to the above).  Which leads to why I asked the question; it was clearly a response to HOW THINGS WERE WORDED BY OTHER MEMBERS, and therefore clearly a learning process for me, and not in any way statements of fact that showed misconceptions on my part, but rather a need for clarification to someone else's statement.  A simple process in communication- not a PhD in Philosophy.  Had I posed the question all on its own, then I would understand that I am just pulling misconceptions out of thin air, but I was responding to another post for clarification.  So please, do not have the misconception that I am jumping the gun, and be mindful of the communication PROCESS that has taken place PRIOR to my response.  This will help you understand a persons integrity, or lack thereof in some cases.
To all those that responded with clarification, I am very grateful, thank you very much- I totally appreciate the solidarity:)

On Monday, March 2, 2015 3:32 PM, "Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Father Satan does not own us! HE wants us to become more like HIM! We dedicate our souls to HIM. You can walk away from
HIM, but HE doesn't walk away from you. However, if you turn your back on HIM, you might not be able to come back. HE doesn't own
us! That is a misunderstanding. HE loves us! And it is the ENEMY WHO HAS CONFUSED THE WORLD WITH THEIR LIES
AND PROPAGANDA! Jews, etc. They consider us less than animals, and refer to us as such. Xtians and Muslims are just
twigs off the original Jewish tree. Read the JoS website, if you really want to know the truth.

Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/1/15, Julia Czarnota-Stemar juliaccs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] help
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 6:12 PM

I am a
bit confused.  If Satan Created us then didn't we
'belong' to Satan in the first place?  How did we
separate?  And plus how do we 'belong' to him, if
we have free will.  I would think that my soul is mine.  I
just choose to be close to father.  How can he have
'ownership' of souls?  I am still trying to figure
this one out.

On Sunday, March 1,
2015 4:08 PM, "'goldQUEEN 666.Lyf'
666.lyf@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[email protected] wrote:

Once you dedicate your soul to Satan
there's no out. Its forever..wheather you run back to
joozus and get born again it changes nothing!!!! Your soul
will still belong to Satan.
So...welcome back home!!

You dnt need to do the dediction a gain..caz what you did
the first time standsforever...like FOREVER.
Hail Satan.
On Mar 2, 2015 12:23
AM, "laurenrmac@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
wrote:

Would a member who is very experienced or a
member of clergy help me? I dedicated but changed back to
Christianity because I was attacked by something who claimed
to be a demon. I've felt the urge to come back and its
very very strong. I'd like to know how to come back to
father. Its taken some time I was real shaken up. I'll
be more active, learn to meditate. I'm ready. HAIL
SATAN

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183 --
#yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp #yiv3480208183hd {

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp #yiv3480208183ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mkp .yiv3480208183ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc #yiv3480208183hd {
margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3480208183ygrp-lc .yiv3480208183ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183activity span
.yiv3480208183underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach div a {

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183attach label a {

#yiv3480208183 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183bold a {

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 dd.yiv3480208183last p
span.yiv3480208183yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183attach-table div div a {

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183file-title a, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:active, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:hover, #yiv3480208183
div.yiv3480208183file-title a:visited {

#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:active,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3480208183 div.yiv3480208183photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3480208183 div#yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3480208183ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3480208183yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3480208183 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183reco-category {

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183reco-desc {

#yiv3480208183 .yiv3480208183replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3480208183 input, #yiv3480208183 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3480208183
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3480208183logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-msg
p#yiv3480208183attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-reco
#yiv3480208183reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3480208183 #yiv3480208183ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3480208183

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back