Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help with this

Cain Black

do the real nazis in germany, have anything to do with todays, aryan brotherhood gangs?, because it suddenlly hit me. please reply because i really need it. did the nazis in the 40's also hate other races or is it something that the reptilians have made up to confuse those without?

<td val[/IMG]They hated the kikes because they knew they weren't human, but note the holocaust never happened.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Mon, 3/7/11, Cain Black <cain.black@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help with this
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 7, 2011, 1:12 AM

do the real nazis in germany, have anything to do with todays, aryan brotherhood gangs?, because it suddenlly hit me. please reply because i really need it. did the nazis in the 40's also hate other races or is it something that the reptilians have made up to confuse those without?
[/TD]

The kikes play both sides. The "Neo" Nazi movement as long with many of the extremist Aryan movements are propogated and pushed to the extremes by the kikes. Why? To push the image that if we whites have pride in our race that we are hateful and hate others races. Likewise to help push the image that anyone that is associated with Nazism, is a skinhead violent monster.

Neo Nazis have nothing to do with true Nazism, it's the bastard child of the kikes.

HAIL SATAN88
HEIL HITLER88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cain Black" <cain.black@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back