Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help on further pleasing and expediting results with demons....

Paula Largen

May I ask what technique do you all find most conducive to calling upon a demon and what touches of your own do you add for fastest results in what you are asking? If it involves cursing out and insulting the demon/demons I am not interested. I go about it by saying what is listed on the JOS site and typically am sure to feel in a good state of mind, cleansed/charged aura and going about saying "Lord Satan by your grace grant me...." of course saying it to completion and have incense and candles (in the right color for said demon if possible), then I go about calling out to the demon and I do have the sigil for that demon on hand in sight. What I am referring to is the extra touches you add during that time, sometimes I add flowers as an offering and other things like alcohol, and yes I do sometimes charge the sigil at time of release through masturbation. Thank you all for your input and solemn, sincere advice.
Hail Satan!Hail Saleos!

<td val[/IMG]Personally we do rituals and ask Satan to send the one we need at the time.But that is only after dedicating and years of power meditations.You will not be able to communicate with them if you are not open astrally since they only come in the astral.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help on further pleasing and expediting results with demons....
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 11:47:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]   May I ask what technique do you all find most conducive to calling upon a demon and what touches of your own do you add for fastest results in what you are asking? If it involves cursing out and insulting the demon/demons I am not interested. I go about it by saying what is listed on the JOS site and typically am sure to feel in a good state of mind, cleansed/charged aura and going about saying "Lord Satan by your grace grant me...." of course saying it to completion and have incense and candles (in the right color for said demon if possible), then I go about calling out to the demon and I do have the sigil for that demon on hand in sight. What I am referring to is the extra touches you add during that time, sometimes I add flowers as an offering and other things like alcohol, and yes I do sometimes charge the sigil at time of release through masturbation. Thank you all for your input and solemn, sincere advice.
Hail Satan!Hail Saleos! [/TD]

You don't need extra things to do, as summoning a God isn't really magick in which you use your own powers, but something you call upon another being. Charging the sigil and other things would be only useful if you used the sigil in your own magick and not summon a God (who is a separate external being with his own personality and will). Same you can vibrate a God's name for magick, but it's done because the names are words of power, and you don't really summon the being if you do that, but you use the energy of the name which is a word of power.

Now of course you CAN do extra things to show your love and gratitude to the specific God, and they do really appreciate them. But that's the only reason you can do them, not to make them do what you're asking faster, I honestly find that a bit disrespectful as it's like treating a being as a genie granting wishes and not as a friend. They are beings, our family and Gods and we love them. Remember they don't HAVE to do those things for us, nor is Satanism about depending on them to do things for us all the time. When they do help us it's because they do love us, so we should treat them the same way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paula Largen <lunargirl75@... wrote:

May I ask what technique do you all find most conducive to calling upon a
demon and what touches of your own do you add for fastest results in what
you are asking? If it involves cursing out and insulting the demon/demons I
am not interested. I go about it by saying what is listed on the JOS site
and typically am sure to feel in a good state of mind, cleansed/charged
aura and going about saying "Lord Satan by your grace grant me...." of
course saying it to completion and have incense and candles (in the right
color for said demon if possible), then I go about calling out to the demon
and I do have the sigil for that demon on hand in sight. What I am
referring to is the extra touches you add during that time, sometimes I add
flowers as an offering and other things like alcohol, and yes I do
sometimes charge the sigil at time of release through masturbation. Thank
you all for your input and solemn, sincere advice.

Hail Satan!
Hail Saleos!

Then it's also recommended to give the Gods you know and are your friends offerings or help for no selfish reason, at a time they didn't do anything for you. That's how a God really appreciates you and what you're doing and you'll build a better relationship with him/her, same like a human being would. Many people talking about offering something in return to a God, some of them don't understand that offering to a God isn't a payment but a token of appreciation. But very, very few people do that out of nowhere and without expecting anything. Think about 2 friends giving gifts to you. Which would you appreciate more, one who gave you a gift because you helped him, or the other one who did that because he loves you and for no selfish reason? For me it's the second for sure.

This is very important to do, and I thought I should mention it as I've found it great.

I would say it's even better if you forget the favor part completely. If you want to ask a God about helping you, just do that and don't worry if he/she helps you or try to force him/her do that. I always think that they don't HAVE to help me, but they do that out of their free will.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You don't need extra things to do, as summoning a God isn't really magick in which you use your own powers, but something you call upon another being. Charging the sigil and other things would be only useful if you used the sigil in your own magick and not summon a God (who is a separate external being with his own personality and will). Same you can vibrate a God's name for magick, but it's done because the names are words of power, and you don't really summon the being if you do that, but you use the energy of the name which is a word of power.

Now of course you CAN do extra things to show your love and gratitude to the specific God, and they do really appreciate them. But that's the only reason you can do them, not to make them do what you're asking faster, I honestly find that a bit disrespectful as it's like treating a being as a genie granting wishes and not as a friend. They are beings, our family and Gods and we love them. Remember they don't HAVE to do those things for us, nor is Satanism about depending on them to do things for us all the time. When they do help us it's because they do love us, so we should treat them the same way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paula Largen <lunargirl75@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Saleos!

Also to add to that firestarter with my experience,it is very cool when they come of their own accord.I never summoned Haagenti,when she did all those amazing things in my life when I was first starting out.She just showed up at times when I needed her,and showed me how much she loves me.I don't need her help us much now,so she pays her respects now at times,but she knows that I have learned to work out my own problems using magic,and so now we are even closer because I don't need her but I still love her and look forward to her visits like any dear friend.In fact now that I look back I have had many GDs in my young Satanic life,and I have never had to summon any one of them.As we work on ourselves,and work to destroy ours and Satan's enemies,then they just show up to guide and assist us.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 2:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help on further pleasing and expediting results with demons....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paula Largen <lunargirl75@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Saleos!

I think you may have misinterpreted what I was saying/asking as anything they do IS graciously acknowledged as aiding me and not as something required of them. The fact that I stated if someone thinks cursing and ordering a demon to do something for them not to try telling me something like that should have been plenty indicative that I approach them with utmost respect and gratitude. Also, just last night I replied to a post addressing how some people wrongly feel entitled to things because they ask, or demand it. Offerings are just that and what I was asking was not done in a way that is disrespectful, rather I was asking for positive experiences with personal touches if you will that were pleasing, not as bribing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back