Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help joinin hells army.

lucyjr

i wanna this 6 month program but the images dnt show up what do ido can some1 send me them or sumthnb? also idk if i should do the 40day SE progrm, Join hells army, or open my soul i wanna help satan and make him happy. plz help me pick the right one to help our father. Hail 666.

Hi,
Maybe some people from this group could have another opinion.. This is my:
This program is for people who need advice in evrything.. I have never look at it at all.. So..
 Read ALL informations about meditations in JoyofSatan.org (or *.com) and create your own program like me. And you MUST do the RTR program if you want to be with us(HP Hooded Cobra makes sheudles for us; just check this site evry time): Write this Rituals on sheet of paper and learn pronunciation with audio and do it EXACTLY like you hear it. And do it according with sheudles (at first you can do a bit less than 4 a day, if it could be danger for your throat...72 and 42 are top important) You must feel vibration in your throat, but you don't have to drag the syllabes. You will see "how it works" according witch meditations succeses.
Good luck :)

I've bounced around a lot with meditations. I was very hesitant to start with many meditations for a long time. I started working on the 40 day meditation program about a year ago, and I'm still on day one. (This is primarily due to personal things distractions, stress, drugs use) So every day I've been doing void mediation, full aura cleaning and an aura of protection. What I found in my experience, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you're trying for something. All of this is trail and error while we try and train ourselves to a point of better understanding.

I started messing around with other meditations without worrying about messing it up, I started just trying to get a feel for stuff. I started a sun Square after months of confusion and I messed it up, but now I understand the exact date to restart, the order to do things, the hours of the sun and everything else.

I'd probably start with the meditation program, and work on your own pace. Im going to do the opening of the soul in a few days here, I've been in a loop for so long I figure it's time to keep trying new things!
I'm also unfamiliar with the 6 mo program so I'm not sure what's all included in that one.

Good luck in what ever you choose!

Hail Satan!

You dont have to follow 1 program blindly. If you look at them you will see they all consist nearly same thing and its advancing your soul. You can follow your gut feelings when you are well informed. Keep cleaning your chakras and aura, rest depends on what you want to achieve first.
Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell !

I agree with the poster above me. I have never done the 40 day program. I would have loved to do it, and it looks like a fantastic guide. But I kinda fell into Satanism in a weird way and had to just go with the way things went.

By this I mean what my situation demanded of me. So it was like, I need to take care of x, y or z, immediately, and jump right in and just get it done to remedy whatever was going on.

By now if I were to start, it would just be redundant and unnecessary to start it and I'd be wasting time from other things. But even without following the program I have looked at it to see what is next on the horizon to start learning.

So I kind of pieced together things in the old school way. But I think it's great to have a template to give out to people. This way that I went can be hard but you play around with things a bit and learn in a different and sometimes better way. I have seen gains. Everybody is different. Its important that you do something and keep advancing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back