Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP! IS THIS MY GUARDIAN OR THE ENEMY!?!

sasjons

Hi brethren! I have a really big issue. I am on a quest to find my guardian demon. It has only been hours since I dedicated to Satan. The night before I planned to do this my Stereo turned on by itself!! It did this again yesterday night (the night I dedicated)! Then at around 6:15pm or so it turned on YET AGAIN!

It is really starting to freak my parents out I can tell. Though they try not to act too suprised I can tell they are seriously worried. On the second time the stereo turned on they lied and said they turned it on. But when I enquired on the third time the truth became apparent.

This isn't the only strange thing that has happened, my cabinet doors have started opening on their own. (this isn't too shocking since it is broken and it is held by sticky-tak)

Is this my Guardian demon trying to tell me something? Or is it the enemy trying to get to me? The CD that is played is by Elvis Presley. The song is 'Danny Mirror - I remember Elvis Presley'. Is there any meaning to this? Please help!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

hmmm I am interested I cannot say it could be both fighting a constant battle the enemy is persistant and they like to choose specific people to attack more. I say enter your astral temple and ask satan to help you, for this is your own experience only you and satan, and possibly your GD can solve this. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 11:34:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP! IS THIS MY GUARDIAN OR THE ENEMY!?!

Hi brethren! I have a really big issue. I am on a quest to find my guardian demon. It has only been hours since I dedicated to Satan. The night before I planned to do this my Stereo turned on by itself!! It did this again yesterday night (the night I dedicated)! Then at around 6:15pm or so it turned on YET AGAIN!

It is really starting to freak my parents out I can tell. Though they try not to act too suprised I can tell they are seriously worried. On the second time the stereo turned on they lied and said they turned it on. But when I enquired on the third time the truth became apparent.

This isn't the only strange thing that has happened, my cabinet doors have started opening on their own. (this isn't too shocking since it is broken and it is held by sticky-tak)

Is this my Guardian demon trying to tell me something? Or is it the enemy trying to get to me? The CD that is played is by Elvis Presley. The song is 'Danny Mirror - I remember Elvis Presley'. Is there any meaning to this? Please help!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

Attachments :
It is your guardian. Similar thing happened to me as well, and also one with a doorbell prank, when upon investigation it could only make sense no physical human was in distance or we would've caught them. My guardians have a sense of humor for prank call! Love it!

sasjons <sasjons@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

Thats awesome haha a prankster for a GD, I LOVE IT!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:59:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HELP! IS THIS MY GUARDIAN OR THE ENEMY!?!

It is your guardian. Similar thing happened to me as well, and also one with a doorbell prank, when upon investigation it could only make sense no physical human was in distance or we would've caught them. My guardians have a sense of humor for prank call! Love it!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

That's pretty cool. I reckon it is your Guardian. The Gods are full of personality, and yea your Guardian is probably letting you know in a blatant way that He/She is there. Don't be freaked out, it is a blessing. I'm sure He/She wouldn't do it to the point that it stirs trouble with your parents. Just act puzzled or laugh it off so as not to raise suspicions with your parents. I had a rather scary experience shortly after discovering who my Guardian is. The door from our garage to the house was locked, and I had just started to fall asleep. I heard a bang / rattle from that door, ignored it and carried on with getting to sleep. Then a LOUD bang and the alarm went off. I half shat myself thinking someone was breaking in. Anyways to cut to the point, when I went to investigate the door was standing wide open, with the locking mechanism still out ('locked' position) and there was no damage at all to the frame. Simply not possible. Not normally at least. If I were to rip the door open while it was locked it would have broken the frame at that spot. Once I saw this and was thinking "what the fuck??" I felt a sort of re-assuring, "Yes, I am here with you" kinda vibe.
Wow long post, sorry bout that ;)

Hail to Our Father!!
Hail Maat!!
Hail to All the Gods Of Old!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shayne Willis <shayne.willis@... wrote:

Thats awesome haha a prankster for a GD, I LOVE IT!

Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:59:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HELP! IS THIS MY GUARDIAN OR THE ENEMY!?!

It is your guardian. Similar thing happened to me as well, and also one with a
doorbell prank, when upon investigation it could only make sense no physical
human was in distance or we would've caught them. My guardians have a sense of
humor for prank call! Love it!

Hi brethren! I have a really big issue. I am on a quest to find my guardian
demon. It has only been hours since I dedicated to Satan. The night before I
planned to do this my Stereo turned on by itself!! It did this again yesterday
night (the night I dedicated)! Then at around 6:15pm or so it turned on YET
AGAIN!

It is really starting to freak my parents out I can tell. Though they try not to
act too suprised I can tell they are seriously worried. On the second time the
stereo turned on they lied and said they turned it on. But when I enquired on
the third time the truth became apparent.

This isn't the only strange thing that has happened, my cabinet doors have
started opening on their own. (this isn't too shocking since it is broken and it
is held by sticky-tak)

Is this my Guardian demon trying to tell me something? Or is it the enemy trying
to get to me? The CD that is played is by Elvis Presley. The song is 'Danny
Mirror - I remember Elvis Presley'. Is there any meaning to this? Please help!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

Things happen around in my home also. Like in the kitchen
a cup, bowl or something in the dish tray moves. It's
every now and then this happens. But It doesn't scare
me at all. Just last week, when I was in the shower,
I had turned around to get some soap. The shower
water turned up higher. I heared the knob turn also.
That didn't scare me, but it did startle me. I don't
get no negative or threating feeling from this, so it
lets me know it's not the enemy.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

I can't say if it's your GD or not, but just in case it's something entirely different I would do banishing rituals for a few nights in a row. If it's still in your house then try to make contact with Him/Her using a Ouija board or a pendulum (...this takes time to master though). Be sure to ask them to swear in the Name of Satan that they are ___(whoever they say they are)___.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

Whatever u sense, be always on ur guard.anyway my Guardian Demoness, Vepar, sometimes do sth similar to that,once, I left my keys at my desk and I found that somewhere else near me when I was going to get outa home.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ORIGINAL GODS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back