Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help From The Gods: Changing Course

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Now I want to write a brief message here. There are a few people, who make certain agreements with the Gods. The Gods almost in every case, if the agreement is agreed by them, will follow through completely. But there is more into it.

I will give a very direct example here.

Let us say someone summons Valefor to get them to heal from drugs or severe obesity that will lead to cardiac arrest. Valefor will clearly help you. But if you want to insist on taking copious amounts of drugs, and you called him in because your teeth were falling out, and you keep taking them or eating like there is no tomorrow, Valefor can only do too much.

Because you are creating a damnation of your own. How can Valefor help exactly? That can in some cases leave the Gods with few choices, that will utterly violate your free will, which is not something they will choose to do.

If the Gods see that you might need to die/get smacked/suffer incessantly in order to change a course [their Goodness fails to save you, because you are acting foolish] that might indeed by the only way you are allowing yourself to be saved. In other words, they cannot save you if you dig your hole too low.

Another person might be addicted to speeding with their vehicle. If you go with 300 miles per hour on a Motorbike without a suit and helmet, you can do many times your Aura of Protection and have 5 Demons protecting you; but the time will come due to these habits, where you will pay consequences anyway.

The protection of the Gods might help you 99 times, but on the 100th, you will get it. That one time it won't be the mistake of the pavement or another driver if you speed that much, but yours.

You want to save your marriage; but you have severe anger issues, and this destroys your marriage. Even if you summon the Gods, but you keep not doing void meditation and modulating your anger, you will destroy your marriage regardless.

You want to make friends, but you have a very bad mouth, which you do not intend to ever control, another example here. How can many people tolerate this?

There is a limit to how much the Gods can help if one is making a category of life very bad for themselves. That's why when you ask the Gods for help in an area, you will start seeing your mistakes in that area after you ask them.

If someone goes from the 10th story of a building now, and one decides to jump, all the protection of the Gods cannot stop them. If one jumps from it, do not expect "Angels to raise you" like the evil enemy Bible claims the "Divine Beings" would do. The laws of physics will come into effect. You triggered these laws.

Humans since they want to constantly insist on erroneous paths, do continue strongly on these paths, fix nothing, and then they also blame the Gods. I have seen many cases as I describe above, keep doing the same mistakes over and over again; the Gods helping them many times, and then eventually the final time comes, they get ruined, and then they blame the Gods on top of it, after also having denied their help all along the way.

That is a big mistake that no intelligent Spiritual Satanist should do. If you ask for help, do also help yourself to stop doing the mistakes that already harmed you. Then the power of the Gods can multiply your good efforts and bless you with good outcomes.

But deep inside cases such as above, they know that they requested the help of the Gods to change a course; and sometimes they are totally unwilling to change this course. This wrong course is building Karma on you [which cracks down on you when you request help]. And one must change the course, or suffer the consequences.

The Gods can delay the damage, mitigate the damage, or even save you when you are close to the blade. But if you stick it in your own body, they can only help that far. The first and foremost controller of your own existence, in some areas, is yourself. The Gods can help from other dangers. But the Gods cannot get you out of the grave you are actively digging for yourself.

When you seek to improve in some area, you might be too deep in with mistakes in it. In that example, one must change their course to improve that area. If one is unrepentant, they will pay a related price to this.

Overall these situations are extremely complex and individual, so one must take the above points in their simplicity and gather the deeper message here.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Glorious sermon HPHC. I can personally attest to this. I was into hard drugs for a time, and I was behaving arrogantly. I beseeched Nemesis for help (as I’ve always felt an extremely strong bond with her) I felt many times her come to me and clean me but I kept smoking and being an asshole, there then came a day where she put the smack down on me and within days I had quit the drugs and within weeks I was meditating regularly and was doing six rtrs a day lol

I’m very thankful to the Gods for this discipline, and I’m always totally open to the help of the Gods, finding my mistakes and working together with them to become stronger and never repeat this entropic and misguided mistakes and behaviors.

Hail Wodan and Hail Maat!!

Now I want to write a brief message here. There are a few people, who make certain agreements with the Gods. The Gods almost in every case, if the agreement is agreed by them, will follow through completely. But there is more into it.

Let us say someone summons Valefor to get them to heal from drugs or severe obesity that will lead to cardiac arrest. Valefor will clearly help you. But if you want to insist on taking copious amounts of drugs, and you called him in because your teeth were falling out, and you keep taking them or eating like there is no tomorrow, Valefor can only do too much.

Because you are creating a damnation of your own. How can Valefor help exactly? That can in some cases leave the Gods with few choices, that will utterly violate your free will, which is not something they will choose to do.

If the Gods see that you might need to die/get smacked/suffer incessantly in order to change a course [their Goodness fails to save you, because you are acting foolish] that might indeed by the only way you are allowing yourself to be saved. In other words, they cannot save you if you dig your hole too low.

Another person might be addicted to speeding with their vehicle. If you go with 300 miles per hour on a Motorbike without a suit and helmet, you can do many times your Aura of Protection and have 5 Demons protecting you; but the time will come due to these habits, where you will pay consequences anyway.

The protection of the Gods might help you 99 times, but on the 100th, you will get it. That one time it won't be the mistake of the pavement or another driver if you speed that much, but yours.

You want to save your marriage; but you have severe anger issues, and this destroys your marriage. Even if you summon the Gods, but you keep not doing void meditation and modulating your anger, you will destroy your marriage regardless.

You want to make friends, but you have a very bad mouth, which you do not intend to ever control, another example here. How can many people tolerate this?

There is a limit to how much the Gods can help if one is making a category of life very bad for themselves. That's why when you ask the Gods for help in an area, you will start seeing your mistakes in that area after you ask them.

If someone goes from the 10th story of a building now, and one decides to jump, all the protection of the Gods cannot stop them. If one jumps from it, do not expect "Angels to raise you" like the evil enemy Bible claims the "Divine Beings" would do. The laws of physics will come into effect. You triggered these laws.

Humans since they want to constantly insist on erroneous paths, do continue strongly on these paths, fix nothing, and then they also blame the Gods. I have seen many cases as I describe above, keep doing the same mistakes over and over again; the Gods helping them many times, and then eventually the final time comes, they get ruined, and then they blame the Gods on top of it, after also having denied their help all along the way.

That is a big mistake that no intelligent Spiritual Satanist should do. If you ask for help, do also help yourself to stop doing the mistakes that already harmed you. Then the power of the Gods can multiply your good efforts and bless you with good outcomes.

But deep inside cases such as above, they know that they requested the help of the Gods to change a course; and sometimes they are totally unwilling to change this course. This wrong course is building Karma on you [which cracks down on you when you request help]. And one must change the course, or suffer the consequences.

The Gods can delay the damage, mitigate the damage, or even save you when you are close to the blade. But if you stick it in your own body, they can only help that far. The first and foremost controller of your own existence, in some areas, is yourself. The Gods can help from other dangers. But the Gods cannot get you out of the grave you are actively digging for yourself.

When you seek to improve in some area, you might be too deep in with mistakes in it. In that example, one must change their course to improve that area. If one is unrepentant, they will pay a related price to this.

Overall these situations are extremely complex and individual, so one must take the above points in their simplicity and gather the deeper message here.

Then who can help us when we can’t help ourselves?

I mean I’m sure the obese or addicted person don’t want to be like this. Do we choose to suffer? Do we want it? I don’t know.

Sometimes when I feel too low and depressed and I choose and do all the wrong choices and can’t lift a finger to do the good, I don’t feel usually in control, I don’t choose it, I just do or do not.

Sometimes, I feel I need miracles to save me from some addictions or negative stuff and stop them permanently. Because no matter how much I try I can’t do it on my own.

I keep trying, but I get tired, sometimes.

If you want to do something good for yourself, the Gods will always support you. Think, don't be foolish and act without overthinking. Just do it. Gods are always with us and as you come closer to them, they come closer to you.

Hail Father Satan!

I completely agree HPC and I can admit I been working on controlling my anger and etc. I have paid deeply for what I have done on more than one occasion. Some people may need to learn the hard way sometimes.

for those who don't get it you have to meet the god's half way their is no other way around it.

Great talk HPC

Nice sermon High Priest!
This is also a reason why we shouldn't beat ourselves up when someone we love and want to help keeps repeating the same foolish habits. There are magical workings, protection auras etc we can do to help our loved ones but if they themselves insist on smoking, doing drugs (or whatever self destructive habit they have) there is little to nothing we can do.

As Hippocrates said: "Before you heal someone, ask him if he's willing to give up the things that make him sick.”

Of course.
But there is the exception, the kind of case where, "so that's it...?", the last hope and action can be taken to raise awareness.

This is extremely terrible, and horrendous, I speak from having lived it.
A thousand attempts at love were shown, you gave no choice.

Immensely sad, pure death.

While I have shared this before, I would like to share this again as it is very important. You MUST heed the words Cobra explains here.

There once was a time in my life I was drinking heavily, to an extent this was dangerous and bordered on the levels of lethal poisoning.
I had no control, I did my best to avert this and no longer be that person I once was. But unfortunately some years ago this led to my demise.

Some roads we must tread away from in life and learn not to walk them, as serious injury or death can occur, sometimes we can not realize this until it is too late.

My heart and respiration completely stopped, and I was dead on the ground from lethal alcohol poisoning after losing my mind in a drunken stupor, and I had paid the ultimate price for this. I was dead for about an hour. My body was stiff, blue and cold.

There is no natural cause to explain how I had returned from this, as there was no breathing, no heart beat, and it was too late for medical intervention by the time I was found in this state.

The Gods intervened, and decided to let me have my life. I woke in the morning and I was very out of it. My astral body was loose in my limbs and my voice had a unnatural hoarseness and raspy tone to it for about a day, and unnatural texture and color in my hands.

When I realized what had occurred, I kneeled as low as I could to the Gods, and gave them as much respect and reverence any man could. I thanked them to the ends of the earth and back, as I could hardly believe what had transpired.

While I am still a mortal man, and I still make mistakes in life and have a long way to go, I am no longer that man I was that very day, as I had paid the ultimate price for my transgressions from the wisdom of the Gods.

I say to you all my satanic family, please heed my words and never make these sorts of mistakes. Hold your life dear to you close and always have Satan in your mind and heart, as when you are on the edge and you tempt this for too long, it can ultimately tip in a direction we come to regret.

Act in wisdom and be a shining light for our world as all actions have consequences.

All is very accurate and true, as it is a waste to help those who absolutely refuse to help themselves. Help can only go so far as it is the ultimate decision of the individual on what to do with that help.

Developing wisdom is the first thing we should work on. Surely this task begins with correcting our bad habits that build up unbearable karma.

A bad habit is a bit like a defect in a construction. A serious worker correct the defect to eliminate it as soon as possible.
Else, it remains a vice that will always cause problems, and the coast to repair it can be more expensive than if it had been done earlier - a defect always leading to other degradations.

What about when our problems stem from ignorance? I have issues of the soul that I have prayed for help from the Gods and they have helped me with powerful spiritual effects and I can tell they are trying to give me a teaching moment as the solutions are temporary but not permanent, but I just cannot figure it out, I pray for guidance for greater wisdom and try to learn, researching Sanskrit trying to teach myself to fish so to speak but I swear the more I learn the less I understand, a few years ago I thought I understood quite a lot but especially lately I am just confused even basic concepts like Aum variations are starting to confuse me I thought they were pretty simple but I swear the more I look into it things the less I understand, and there is so much conflicting information or at least information that seems to conflict in my mind.

I feel like my ignorance is the primary obstacle to my progress as I have been stuck on the same spiritual problems for literally years trying everything to incredible results but never my desired outcome, its like trying to solve a puzzle in the pitch black I am just struggling so much to figure it out and the more I try to solve it the more ignorant I feel to things I used to take for granted even basic things like why do we vibrate Yaum into our sixth chakra when it relates to air not ether? Why do we not vibrate Yaum into the heart when it relates to air? is this information on what the Bijas mean wrong or am I somehow just not seeing the obvious.

I perform mantras to our Gods and get wildly different effects yet again I feel like I am just reaching foolishly for things I dont understand I have vibrated certain names of our Gods to extradentary but often completely one off effects I wont go into details as I dont want to encourage bad behavior but certain mantras have given me full blown visions and then...never again, I genuinely feel at this point my power has outstripped my ability to wisely wield it and truth it is starting scare me a bit I am not pretending I am super advanced or anything but I am clearly too ignorant for whatever level of power I do posses.

And I know this is a problem is of my doing but I just cannot figure my way out of this ignorance, lately I havent been able to feel the Gods energies after rituals as strongly, yet again I have no idea why, I know the Gods can explain things but not understand them for me, but the simple fact is I do not understand I have reached the point where I am trying to fix my problems and for trying to do so I now feel like I dont even know how I got to where I am in the first place.

Sorry for bitching, but its so frustrating because the Gods have helped me so much and despite their enormous help if anything I feel like I am regressing, I want to learn the lessons they are trying to teach me but im honestly starting to think I simply lack the capacity so I am not sure where that leaves me? I wish I could see what they are trying to show me but I just dont.

And just to clarify I am not saying they arent helping me, they are the frustrating part is I cant figure out how to act on their help.

Thank you.

Progress is difficult. It's a lot to fight for.

I read in an old sermon about the Siddhas. It was in the article that with the life force, bioelectricity or sexual energy one can be a great Siddha.
The kundalini is not necessary.

What does it mean to become a Siddha?
What is the point of this?

Greetings Brother will do as promised after I start back to work.Job interview is today.Hail Satan

I have asked for help from the gods a couple times when I was feeling really low and life would hit me hard. But I dunno if I received their touch or they reached out to me.. I d like to think they did but most of the times I would either curl from the hole I was into myself or eventually since everything passes it would go away in its time..

How can I see signs that there has been a touch from the gods?

Example when I meditate even for a long time I can't say I have achieved a state where I can feel the vibes or whatever.. Maybe I have a lot of dross to clean but I mean it's not like I am the most dirty person out there, I m just a bit heavy..

Dunno I still keep meditating of course and keeping my faith and being active when I can..

Maybe I need more time? Or more excitement?

This is the main problem, which can be solved “easily.” Ignorance is the main tool used to “disperse” and make people “lose control” and other side effects.

Understanding things come in stages, which is why it is important to follow the Leaders of jos and Gods. Because they are at a higher level and have information and understanding that is not accessible to ordinary people.

The “stagnation” of spiritual progression, and the issue of the Aum mantra with Yaum have already been viewed and deemed “normal” and valid, for the former is something that can happen to then “unblock,” and the latter for results to be effective through results that are not questionable.

The information out there is for the most part corrupt, and comparing the knowledge of jos leaders and gods, with information “given” by people who are not at their level is a major mistake. Here the concept of the post is emphasized.

Well, take your precautions. I know it's an amazing feeling no doubt, but make sure to find good ways to do this.

Greetings Brother will do as promised after I start back to work.Job interview is today.Hail Satan

I wish you excellent luck and keep it up.

They existed when there was no light in me. It gives me fear and anxiety to think what might happen otherwise.

They are ALWAYS here for us, there must be no doubts to this end.

What does it mean to become a Siddha?
What is the point of this?

The powers the Siddhis can bestow, can be used in ways that one sees fitting, for protection of one's self, survival, development in life etc. They are divine powers and should be used as smartly as possible.

The Gods intervened, and decided to let me have my life. I woke in the morning and I was very out of it. My astral body was loose in my limbs and my voice had a unnatural hoarseness and raspy tone to it for about a day, and unnatural texture and color in my hands.

When I realized what had occurred, I kneeled as low as I could to the Gods, and gave them as much respect and reverence any man could. I thanked them to the ends of the earth and back, as I could hardly believe what had transpired.

While I am still a mortal man, and I still make mistakes in life and have a long way to go, I am no longer that man I was that very day, as I had paid the ultimate price for my transgressions from the wisdom of the Gods.

I say to you all my satanic family, please heed my words and never make these sorts of mistakes. Hold your life dear to you close and always have Satan in your mind and heart, as when you are on the edge and you tempt this for too long, it can ultimately tip in a direction we come to regret.

Act in wisdom and be a shining light for our world as all actions have consequences.

I can only say blessed be the Great Gods for saving your life, and also blessed be you for actually choosing to change your ways. It is very moving to hear stories like this. I have seen the Gods turn around lives 180 degrees and save people many times.

But we must appreciate this and make sure we understand our lessons.

If it was not of the Gods I would not be sitting here to type this and it's been tens of occasions where catastrophe would have arrived. Due to this I do my best to be a wiser person and a more self-caring one, for the benefit of others and myself.

I also have a long way to go like others, albeit having conquered other issues; we all have our own. It takes time to learn, but APPRECIATION and APPLICATION is what saves us in the end.

Sorry for bitching, but its so frustrating because the Gods have helped me so much and despite their enormous help if anything I feel like I am regressing, I want to learn the lessons they are trying to teach me but im honestly starting to think I simply lack the capacity so I am not sure where that leaves me? I wish I could see what they are trying to show me but I just dont.

And just to clarify I am not saying they arent helping me, they are the frustrating part is I cant figure out how to act on their help.

Be patient and keep implementing. The self requires a lot of work to be brought in line with it's own divine Origin. Everyone has a deep divine origin, but this takes a while to build.

One must ask themselves also where they would be without their help. Personally, I would in the least be dead or who knows how many mistakes I would have done in life. Everyday as I rise from bed and before I go, I thank them for their help on both me and others. They are wonderful and we are also becoming better and better by association, this process takes time, it's a transformation process.

This takes time and understanding to accomplish in the self. You are not bitching you are evolving. HS666 gave an excellent response also. It will take time, so give it time and do your best to control these things and look forward.

Amazing sermon HP cobra. When you mentioned about the Gods delaying the damage this is to give you time to correct your course so that when the damage arrives this is either lessened or nullified depending on how you changed. But if you don't change what you do the damage comes harder because you chose to do further damnation on yourself instead of healing yourself, I noticed this on myself. A lot of people who don't understand their mistakes think that because the consequence is lessened they think they can just ignore the work that was needed to be done. Especially those who were degenerates such was me when I was more stupid. People sometimes don't know the true meaning of repentance. It's not just saying you did wrong, it's also about not doing it anymore and actually doing what is right, so that you can change your fate. I am still struggling right now to change bad habits that I created in the past, just like smoking, when I was in highschool I never smoked cigarettes because my parents were strick and I loved them for that, but when I was in college that's when I felt alone coz it just seemed so cool. To gain new friends and socialize I thought maybe to try it, and now it became permanent, thankfully I'm not yet getting sick of lung cancer or asthma, but I noticed that when I go jogging I can't go as far as I used to do without losing breath. I have to quit smoking cigarette as soon as possible, I've tried a few methods that didn't work, I'm still looking for other methods to atleast lessen it. If I could completely remove cigarettes From my life that is the best outcome that I desire but for now whatever gets me to smoke less I want it. I don't want to be 30 years old and still smoking. I'm currently 26. I have a tight window to quit smoking. HP what advise can you give to reduce or completely stop smoking cigarette, right now I'm still building up my willpower so it's hard but I'm thankful for anything you say, coz you have been giving us great life lessons for a long time I know you are the real deal when it comes to knowledge and wisdom. Thank you HP Cobra

Very truthful words with examples on point, I thought about those matters too and this sermon explains them exactly.
Sometimes our enemy could be just ourselves.

Thank you HPHC!
Indeed brother, when I was younger I thought dedicating to father Satan means I will be fighting some "supa mega evil" turns out that evil is in myself, it's hard to overcome the evil of inaction, or wrong action, especially of it became your habbit to do those things, everytime I read HP Cobra sermons I realized slowly as time pass by I am the evil I have to fight, we are not worthy of the Gods just because we did the dedication ritual, the dedication ritual is a promise to the Gods the we will make ourselves worthy of them by fighting our wrongdoings by being a better version of ourselves than who we were yesterday. The more we win the closer we are to the Gods for we have became a better warrior for them, a warrior that can actually do what the Gods willed for us, the Gods are not the ones to benefit for the RTRs, it is us who benefit for the work we do for the God's. A better world is built by following the Gods, a world for us. Maybe we might not live

Long enough to experience that world maybe we will, but we will experience that world when we reincarnate. Sorry I accidentally pressed post instead of enter to complete my post. But yeah, if the world turns to shit the Gods will continue to live and love and all the Gods do, it's us who lose, yet the Gods are here, even though they have nothing to lose, because they love us, they want us to have a better life. A happy life, the joy of Satan, is the joy we will feel when we do the work the Gods gave to us. The work of Satan, a better soul, a better life, a better world.
All we have to do is seek their wisdom and apply it to our lives.

Well, take your precautions. I know it's an amazing feeling no doubt, but make sure to find good ways to do this.

I wish you excellent luck and keep it up.

They are ALWAYS here for us, there must be no doubts to this end.

The powers the Siddhis can bestow, can be used in ways that one sees fitting, for protection of one's self, survival, development in life etc. They are divine powers and should be used as smartly as possible.

I can only say blessed be the Great Gods for saving your life, and also blessed be you for actually choosing to change your ways. It is very moving to hear stories like this. I have seen the Gods turn around lives 180 degrees and save people many times.

But we must appreciate this and make sure we understand our lessons.

If it was not of the Gods I would not be sitting here to type this and it's been tens of occasions where catastrophe would have arrived. Due to this I do my best to be a wiser person and a more self-caring one, for the benefit of others and myself.

I also have a long way to go like others, albeit having conquered other issues; we all have our own. It takes time to learn, but APPRECIATION and APPLICATION is what saves us in the end.

Be patient and keep implementing. The self requires a lot of work to be brought in line with it's own divine Origin. Everyone has a deep divine origin, but this takes a while to build.

One must ask themselves also where they would be without their help. Personally, I would in the least be dead or who knows how many mistakes I would have done in life. Everyday as I rise from bed and before I go, I thank them for their help on both me and others. They are wonderful and we are also becoming better and better by association, this process takes time, it's a transformation process.

This takes time and understanding to accomplish in the self. You are not bitching you are evolving. HS666 gave an excellent response also. It will take time, so give it time and do your best to control these things and look forward.
Thank you.

So I understand.

Does magic work like a siddhi at the professional level?

In broad terms, then, it's about making our lives as good as possible.
And when we say that we are satisfied with everything and that nothing is missing. Then can we move on to raising the kundalini?

I was reflecting just today before I read this sermon, about the fact that human beings (especially Christians) do nothing for themselves but wait for divine help from heaven to solve their problems, and of course it will never come, given their false and petty fake god but that is another matter.

In many situations there is a need to ask for help. I myself did just that to Valefor for a health problem that prevented me from leading a normal life although I continued to live it as a healthy person. I had gotten to the point where I couldn't get out of bed, or do household chores without getting so fatigued.

I asked for help, because I needed a job, and in my condition it was virtually impossible to find one suitable for my condition. There is no official treatment, and stuffing myself with medication was not really what I wanted and wanted.

Turning to Valefor was an honor and emotion impossible to describe. Of course, I turned to him at a time when I was out of work and therefore unable to pay for a gym. But I promised myself to go as soon as it was possible. Unfortunately, with my condition I cannot train at home but have to be followed by a professional.

I then found a job, but it still occupies me, a large part of the day. Suddenly a chance for part time opened up, and I already know that the condition has been created so that I can take care of myself.

I am going to join a gym soon and I am looking forward to it. In the meantime I have been taking better care of my diet and avoiding anything that might lead me to laziness.

By this I mean that the Gods are there, and I no longer have a pain, but we cannot expect them to change our lives without some effort and commitment, it is not in the life of a Satanist to achieve anything without effort.

They support us, protect us and help us, but we must always be the first to want that change they will be there where it is not possible for us to get there.

Thank you HPHS, for always reminding us that the Gods love us and are always there, but our path of evolution and advancement is ours alone to make.

Hail Satan
Hail Valefor
Hail to our Gods.

YES SIR.
You are always understanding.

It's a much more AMAZING feeling when shared with a like-minded comrade.
I was recently teased in a friendly way by a guy in a renowned car, and I don't drive a state-of-the-art car with enviable power, but something acceptable.

Invited me to dance, passing me exaggeratedly quickly.
A mostly straight route at full speed for about 20 minutes straight against a BMW M3 Competition G80, I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. If there was to be a winner, it would be me, someone was afraid of taking a curve at 150 km/h. (That damn thing is a rocket, but I'm a pilot)
🤣

Insane, brutal, beautiful, perfect.

If I could choose if something like this were to happen, I hope my opponent is a Porsche 911 (992).

To mean...

When I feel like speeding up, I'll go to an empty road that I know in the dead of night and release the feeling responsibly.
Even asking for protection from a god so that everything goes well. Good ways.
Thank you.
🫡

Then who can help us when we can’t help ourselves?

I mean I’m sure the obese or addicted person don’t want to be like this. Do we choose to suffer? Do we want it? I don’t know.

Sometimes when I feel too low and depressed and I choose and do all the wrong choices and can’t lift a finger to do the good, I don’t feel usually in control, I don’t choose it, I just do or do not.

Sometimes, I feel I need miracles to save me from some addictions or negative stuff and stop them permanently. Because no matter how much I try I can’t do it on my own.

I keep trying, but I get tired, sometimes.
You keep on trying and try new things to get rid of your problems. The Gods are not gonna remove addictions for you, they can guide you to do that, but you're the one who has to eventually come clean.

Very much relatable, true, and personal. Last week and few weeks too I was reminded to allow the Gods help me. This was because when I think about every process I initiated asking for the help of the Gods, I see they actually did but I did not live worthy, so I ended the journey.
I ask myself today, so much help of the Gods with their rituals available where we can start a journey and be happy for the growth and events/outcomes shows the need to be worthy, to live by their virtues, no point to do the rituals or expect the next if we would not be virtuous.
We can't be like the Xians who can't relate. We know we must now, I know I must now.
Just like I found out I wasn't ready to be brave to be rich. I backed down from that journey.
These words are truly personal 😞. I must do cos I can, cos we can.

HAIL SATAN

"Well", Until you have such an accident that you survive "miraculously". Then your ego will be in check.
Black, cold, empty, inhospitable.
Wow.

The closest thing to an "accident" was damage to my car when I was being extremely careful, parking on the sidewalk and scraping the wheel, or while it was parked, some idiot hit it badly, scraping it, other than that, absolutely nothing.

Mr. Aquarius, our minds have power, huh. I'd send you the bill...

I stopped to drive fast when I realized that some people are unable to follow fast movements.

You can drive fast because you have good reflexes and it's fun.
But some people can get scared were they cross your pass and have a bad and stupid reflex leading to an accident...

An anecdote about driving habits :

When I'm returning home, there's a small 90-deg turn, uphill, with very good visibility to the north. You can overtake safely and I usually cut across it by driving on the left.

And one day, as I came to this curve, a small truck was driving slowly and I overtook it even though it hid part of the visibility. As I overtook him, the sun slanting down on the windscreen dazzled me, and then the left pillar of the windscreen took away some of my visibility. So many coincidences! But the truck had been overtaken.

Then, all of a sudden, just after the sun had stopped shining on me, a car with a whole family got out and was just a few meters in front of me. The father saw me coming and shouted from behind the wheel.

I spontaneously put the car down like in the movies, and nothing happened. Thanks to the father for shouting, stimulating the adrenalin rush a little more.

What if the truck had accelerated? What if the family had been a second ahead or if the father had remained tetanized like the mother or distracted like the children behind?...
Would I have had time to realize that I'd had to turn left into the field to avoid an accident?

I drive well and can drive fast but it's not enough. And we should drive with fuel, not adrenaline.

Conclusion :

It was surely a test of life, of the Gods or whatever, to show me that danger can arise in a banal situation through a series of coincidences.

Wow.

The closest thing to an "accident" was damage to my car when I was being extremely careful, parking on the sidewalk and scraping the wheel, or while it was parked, some idiot hit it badly, scraping it, other than that, absolutely nothing.

As is the universe, unforgiving on such matters. Drive fast on the race track, not when you can harm innocent people.

Also, Saturn is great, not sure why you would hate it.

Wow.

How are you a Satanist if you are a hater of Saturn (=SATAN!)

Wow.

You need a reality check. Don't play around with your life by speeding around in your vehicle.

There is a few seconds difference between a good experience driving and a horrific accident.

I would perfer you stay alive as would Aquarius, same with the rest of us. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

That's why he is being stern with you. He's telling you the truth.

Great sermon HP. This is absolutely true,
I noticed myself the help from the Gods is the most easily manifested and facilitated when you start helping yourself first. When you start putting in the efforts, the Gods will make it a lot easier than if you would have done it all on your own, or simply assure the success or achievement of your goal, as long as you put in the effort to accomplish that.

One might think "why do I need help from the Gods then if I still have to do it myself", but this is nothing but a self-sabotaging mentality that is mostly rooted into the abrahamic "religions" where you only "pray" and then you wait for the problems to be simply lifted off your shoulders, which of course doesn't happen only because you "prayed". People that are not interested into putting in effort to help themselves get out of their problems are not worth of receiving help, because this creates a situation where the person becomes lazy and demanding and simply waits for problems to disappear on their own. Reality doesn't work that way.

What if a person ask the gods for help but fails (a lot and long), but keep trying and keep asking for help for the same topic over and over, could there be a moment when the god gave up on him? or will the gods keep helping this person no matter how much times fails to conquer himself?

cat GIF

What if a person ask the gods for help but fails (a lot and long), but keep trying and keep asking for help for the same topic over and over, could there be a moment when the god gave up on him? or will the gods keep helping this person no matter how much times fails to conquer himself?

cat GIF
Would you like to find out? You should wish to walk the up part and put away failure from your mind

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back